[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do you of it with? I lift with my gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3877.jpg (171KB, 926x1031px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3877.jpg
171KB, 926x1031px
Who do you of it with?

I lift with my gf
>>
No one, home gym master race.
>>
>>41356076
Who spots you on bench?
>>
>>41356081
the grim reaper
>>
>>41356053
How does it feel having your girl more toned than you?
>>
I lift to get away from my gf
>>
>>41356100
Fuck that's Alfa as fuck

>>41356103
Ahaha I get asked that often. Kinda shitty lol.
>>
>>41356053
that's a bf
>>
File: image.jpg (278KB, 483x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278KB, 483x485px
>>41356081
A cage with monolift hooks, not that you couldn't have somebody spot you at home.
>>
>>41356117
I fucking used to know this feel. Used to lift twice a day to get away from my suicidal ex wife.

She burned all my clothes once. We divorced. Last I heard she is on heavy meds.

Fucked up man :////
>>
>>41356134
I have a home gym. One time I asked my dad to spot me and he came and saw it was only 1 plate..he laughed in my face and walked away.
Jokes on him I do 3 plates now. And could crush him.
>>
>>41356053
does "she" fuck you in the ass with her 5 inch clit or do you just suck it?
>>
>>41356311
Her clit isn't that big lol
>>
Holy fuck is that anthony fantano?
>>
Prety sure its still SFW if xhe dropped xher hands
>>
>>41356053
if you goto the gym with a significant other there's a 100% chance one of you two is cheating on the other.
>>
:/ I lift alone.

It's been totally fine its just that my bench progress has been extremely slow. I'm too shy to ask (Shut the fuck up it's hard to do when you're new and don't know anyone) someone to spot me, especially when I'm repping only 125. I've failed a few times and its quite embarrassing, especially at the weight I'm using. Both times the person that helped me would kind of pretend that the weight was heavy to make me feel better.

But whatever, lmao. I'll get there someday
>>
>>41356053
Used to work out with my brother but he refuses to do free weights and only sticks to machines
>>
>>41356911

Does your gym have a power rack? You could set up a bench in that, so the safety bars are there in case you fail.
>>
>>41356081
My waifu, alternatively Jesus.
He helps me drive sometimes.
>>
>>41357469
It does but the safety bar slots are like 5 inches apart and none of them are at a good level for me, ill either keep hitting the bar or it's so low it wouldn't even help. It's alright though I just take benching easy and focus more on other chest exercises when it is chest day.

Or I can not be a bitch and ask someone for a spot lmao, I'll work on it
>>
>>41357543
Patrician.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.