[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon needs help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5444.png (612KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5444.png
612KB, 640x1136px
So, I'm fat. I'm really fucking out of shape. I also decided to enlist in the marine corps, and now I'm in the DEP. I want infantry and I'm not taking a POG job. Anyways, that's besides the point. I'm 6'3" and 236 lbs. I need to lose weight to ship out, but I've got no fucking clue how to eat right. I was always raised to eat whenever I want, and eat whatever I want.

What are some healthy meal ideas? I eat a lot of fast food because its convienent for me on my 30 minute lunch breaks. I gotta start cooking my lunches the night before but I've got no idea what to bring for lunch.

There's more though.

I'm completely shit at running, and I can never seem to keep myself going. My legs burn and I want to just stop, so after awhile I end up taking a rest or jogging really really fucking slow. My last 1.5 mile run was 14:58. What are some tips to help my running? I'm going to start the C25K program tomorrow and see id that helps.

My pull ups are also shit. I need to do at least 3 to get an infantry contract and 6 to ship out with that contract. I can do 2. What are some ways to help my pull ups? I don't use a pull up bar at my house because I don't want to break the fucking doorway. Don't known if it would happen, but still.

Also,
>how the fuck do I get rid of stretch marks?

>is C4 a good preworkout or did I buy a meme?

>recommend me your preworkout choices
>>
>>41355316
Military is all cardio and body weight
Stop lifting heavy and focus on endurance.
First fucks to fail any pipeline are the gym guys.

Stretchmarks- vit e and a cream
Best preworkout- 100 to 200mg caffeine capsule.
C4 doesnt work for everyone and is for normies.

T. TACP
>>
>>41355422
That makes sense. How the hell do runners push through the burning sensation in your legs? Shit gets on my nerves. I'm always told to focus on my breathing but the recruiters that run with me never elaborate on what they mean by that
>>
As far as food goes, start cooking on Sunday night for the week. You can grill chicken, cook up a shit ton of egg whites, brown rice and broccoli all at the same time. It will take about an hour. Nuke some oatmeal to go with the eggs in the morning. Pack the rest of it in Tupperware and carry it with you. It sucks and it's bland but eat every two hours, it will get weight off you fast.
>>
>>41355460
If it's muscle pain keep pushing through. If joint pain rest and run again in a few days.
Better breathing means more oxygenated blood in the muscle leading to more energy so youll notice that military cadences aren't just for show they create a rhythm to breathing properly. What I was taught was either 2:1 2 steps breathing in and 1 step breathing out or 1:2 which ever is more comfortable. Also breath with your diaphragm and thru your mouth not nose.
>>
>>41355555
Post pictures of what this looks like. Sounds tasty as fuck
>>
File: chickricebroc1.jpg (355KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
chickricebroc1.jpg
355KB, 1600x1200px
>>41355597
It's not. I assure you. But it did help me drop 40lbs in 12 weeks.
>>
>>41355460
That burning feeling only happens when you're out of shape. When you run for a while you don't ever feel that, even if you push your hardest. It's like your nerves learn to chill out. So just ignore it for now and don't be a pussy, it is temporary and means you suck ass at running.
>>
>>41355617
What the fuck? That looks good as fuck. Add some slice tomatoes in there and it's GOAT. How many calories is pic related?
>>
>>41355632
500 give or take. But its low in fat, high in protein and carbs, but if you're running your ass off you'll burn the carbs away no problem.
>>
>>41355660
>you'll burn the carbs away no problem.
yeah right
>>
>>41355316
If you want to lose weight and have good self discipline
Do keto...not the bs fad keto but eat AS MUCH CHICKEN AS YOU WANT no limit on skinless chicken breast add a steak for some fat and either take a multi or juice some veggies for the micronutrients.

I currently follow the warrior diet which is 1 big meal at the end of the day, I have no major health problems except some joint are creaking but rucking does that to everyone
>>
>>41355316
I'm calling bullshit on your 1.5 time. I was like you in regards to being out of shape and for me I was a former smoker. My 1.5 time is now like 14 flat...how are you so fast so soon? Also when training for time..ALWAYS GO FOR DISTANCE FIRST
>>
>>41356104
My 1.5 time was like 16 minutes the first time I tried it. Then it went to 15, then this last time I pushed myself fairly hard and got 14:58
>>
>>41356230
I hear ya. I wasn't trying to be harsh...Best of luck. Also don't pick infantry..its not worth it.
>>
>>41355555
quints of truth
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.