[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get gym cuties

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: OjrFjqD.jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
OjrFjqD.jpg
76KB, 600x600px
Ok, so I have some pickup lines on how to get cuties at the gym. All my friends on Discord think it's a good idea but I want to see what you think.

So one is you go to an elliptical machine and wait for a cutie to use one next to you, then you say "ha, are you using the machine next to me because you think I'm hot", which disarms her even though she made the first move.

Another one is to say something like "you have really nice muscles", to compliment her gym progress, but add on after "except your wrist muscles, we should go work them out together", which both makes her feel more down in your league and gives her sexual ideas.

One I like a lot is more of an action than a line when I carry heavy plates (45lb) around the gym back and forth between machines to show off strength.

Specific compliments work better than general ones. Instead of telling a cutie that she's hot, compliment her ass or her feet directly so it feels more genuine.

Another good one is to go for physical contact. I like to brush against girls or touch their shoulders when they're using a weight machine they can't get up from. It helps open the door since physical contact gets the attraction centers working.
>>
These are really nice tips. I'll have to try some next time I'm at the gym.

Here's one of my own: compliment how she smells since when you tell her that her sweaty body smells delicious it will make her think of sweaty sex
>>
>>41355248
>All my friends on Discord think it's a good idea
lol
>>
>>41355248
>compliment her ass or feet directly
>ass or feet
>feet
kill yourself
>>
>>41355487
You don't need to like feet you just have to say it to turn her on
>>
>Hey, are you working out?
>>
Your friends on /fit/ think it's a bad idea. Don't do it you fucking weirdo unless you're qualified they dont want advice no matter how many lifting videos youve seen on youtube
>>
>>41355248
This fat Fucking pig is absolutely disgusting and I want people to stop posting here

Look at her legs there's no muscle to it whatsoever

Just some disgusting yellow cunt
>>
>>41355567
Kek
>>
wew thanks bub, i'll go there right now and do these. 4chan is gonna get me laid!
>>
>>41355248
You forgot to say you have to be chad to have success
>>
>>41355545
Do girls feel good if a guy likes her feet?
>>
SPARROW IS MAI WAIFU
CLAIMED NOW AND FOREVER
>>
>>41355567
It's funny because we're at the gym
>>
File: 1473944224296s.jpg (3KB, 125x108px) Image search: [Google]
1473944224296s.jpg
3KB, 125x108px
>>41355923
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>41355935
btfo
>>
>>41355248
>posting le top tier 3d waifu
strike 1
>pickup lines in person
strike 2
>all my friends on discord
strike 3

fuck off
>>
>>41355248
Yuo ad ur frend hav autisum
>>
>>41355248
All of these are terrible.
>>
File: bush.jpg (14KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
bush.jpg
14KB, 600x450px
>>41355248
just used these tips and got myself a 10/10 ascended asian waifu, can recommend.
>>
>>41355248
>i like to brush up against girls and touch them

ur gonna get b& bro.
or youll be known as "the creepy guy" at ur gym.
>>
>>41356831
No actually girls like physical contact. I'm not op but that one sounds like especially a good idea.
>>
>>41355248
this has to be b8. Or you're trying to copy that other fag who posted "are you working out haha"
>>
>people are actually upset at this
He's clearly joking. Fit really is autistic
>>
>>41355248
>someone actually took the time to type all this out
some autist is actually gonna take this seriously
>>
My coworker met her husband at the gym. His literal pick up line was...

"You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

This actually worked and she's very pretty and has a well paying job.
>>
>>41355248
BLLLLLAAAAAPPPPP
>>
>>41355248

>guys actually hit on girls at the gym

I thought this was not happening at my gym over here in germany but my neighbour told me it actually happens. Why even bother? Why disrupt someone working out just because you want to fuck them? People are pathetic
>>
>>41355248
firstly, let them brapp at you. if this happens, brapp back and see what happens
>>
>>41355620

It's fucking satire, you retard
>>
>>41355567
It's not funny anymore because it was posted on reddit
>>
>>41356584
Ascended? I'm jealous
Not all of us have access to 300x gravity gyms
>>
W-who is she guys?
>>
>>41355567
The one and only pickup line
>>
>>41355567
The sad thing is that a Chad could probably make this line work.
>>
>>41355248
Hmm, those are all great ideas. I like to go with

>"Lifting weights is great and all, but I need to give you the ole dickeroonie, if you know what I mean ;)"

Emphasis on the wink so she knows what you mean ;)
>>
>>41358610

jessicababyfat on Instagram
>>
File: IMG_0722.png (337KB, 507x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0722.png
337KB, 507x400px
>>41358680
>Emphasis on the wink so she knows what you mean ;)
>Emphasis on the wink
>the wink.
Fuck yea anon.
>>
>>41358482
This confuses the kraut
>>
>>41355248
I just matched with a Thai bird who looks a bit like her
>>
>>41355248
>2017
>pua shit
>k
>>
>>41355248
>feelin fit buddy?
>>
>>41355248
Here's the deal friend;

Pickup lines only work properly if you're already good looking, /fit/ and not a manlet, and if you're at the gym regularly and you are ALREADY good looking, /fit/ and not a manlet you don't need cheesy pickup lines as girls will eventually come to you unless you're going out of your way to avoid them or don't follow up when they give you an opening.

If you're NOT good looking, /fit/ or you're a manlet then pickup lines aren't going to help you anyway.

>tldr

The only people who CAN use pickup lines properly are the very people who don't need them. That's evolution/survival of the fittest doing its thing.
>>
>>41359200
>yea i'm just a lucky gal
>>
>>41355628
fag
>>
>>41355567
Barely 2 days since it got posted but it's the meme of the future.
>>
>>41358461
hory fuck. kek.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.