[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weed with workout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

like mentioned above, anyone? heard that's good somehow for workout
>>
>>41354520
>substance that temporarily impairs brain functionality is somehow supposed to be good for doing potentially body harming lifts

yeah no
maybe if all you do is run on a treadmill I can see it being useful, but I'm not fucking going to be high while deadlifting that sounds like a ticket to snap city
>>
weed kills gains
>>
all i've heard about it is that, that it helps to concecrate about specific muscles part

but yeah, mixing it with some heavy ass shit workout including deadlift reps is definitely for some crazy ass guy
>>
>>41354576

woah, what brah?
>>
dunno, heard only good shit bout this like its helping with pump or sumfin
>>
weed makes me lathargic
>>
Don't do it unless you want to feel like you're about to have a heart attack. I tried doing that when I used to smoke. If you've been stoned you know how sluggish you get, now throw in lifting heavy stuff that requires concentration.
>>
I usually smoke a bowl right before hitting the gym.

My personal experience with it lets me focus more on my form with each set, as well as helps me ignore fatigue a little better.

People act differently when their high. I find when I'm high i can focus better on tasks like driving, lifting, practicing music.
>>
Good for after, not during. Just because you can/some people enjoy it doesnt mean its beneficial.
>>
>>41354520
I can barely stand up straight when I'm high, I'd probably collapse under the weight
>>
>>41354520
Sativa strains are great for lifts. Indica is gonna all but guarantee you won't make it to the gym.
>>
>>41354520
It's good after you workout. Go put the work in, then come home and relax yafeelme
>>
>>41354566
Running on weed is awful, you feel heavy as fuck and out of breath very fast. Hiking, it's awesome, but running? Fuck that.

Don't lift with weed, it's detrimental to your lifts that day
>>
>>41355938
I disagree completely. Running high is my favorite thing to do, when you hit that runners high while you're already high is just hhhnnnggggggg

lifting high is cool as long as youre not baked out of your mind

depends how much you enjoy weed i guess
>>
>>41355736
this tbqh
>>
>>41354520
weed makes me weaker but more able to feel exactly what my muscles are doing.
>>
>>41354576
agree. you fags all know you're robbing yourselves of your true potential because you're busy making justifications for your vices.
>>
File: IMG_0060.gif (2MB, 285x198px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0060.gif
2MB, 285x198px
We call it the GB and Pre.
>rip a gravity bong
>down pwo(DMAA)
>Slam lmao3pl8 bench
I've never had troubles lifting while high. The pre kind of clears up the head fog of it and makes it much more clear.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.