[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be twig doing bicep curls with pathetic 28 lb dumbbells >can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: skinny-guy-curling-dumbbell[1].jpg (38KB, 258x250px) Image search: [Google]
skinny-guy-curling-dumbbell[1].jpg
38KB, 258x250px
>be twig doing bicep curls with pathetic 28 lb dumbbells
>can do like 10x3 with these so I move the other weights on, bumps it to ~36 lb
>hurt my back doing the curls with pathetic 36 lb dumbbells and have to take time off from lifting them to let back get better

why do i even bother when im this weak
>>
>>41353901
>1▶
> >be twig doing bicep curls with pathetic 28 lb dumbbells
> >can do like 10x3 with these so I move the other weights on, bumps it to ~36 lb
> >hurt my back doing the curls

>hurt my back doing the curls
whaty
>>
>>41354074
what is the confusion
>>
>>41353901
28 lbs is not that low for a beginner
eat moar faggit and start out with 24 lbs make clean reps
>>
How often can you do bicep curls?
>>
>>41354225
i have it in my room so like every night
>>
people have to start at some weight your little piece of shit. If you wouldt be so insecure you would mostly care about your own lifts and not someone's else. Fat fuck.
>>
>>41354264
you do not know much about muscle building do you?
>>
>>41354085
how do you hurt your back doing curls; is your form that garbage? can you post a vid showing your shit form so i can make myself feel better?
>>
>>41354277
you talking about resting afterwards?
>>
>>41354514
Biceps are pretty small. Why hit everyday?
>>
>>41354527
because my arms are emaciated sticks
>>
Where do I get these non-prime number dumbbells at? My store ran out of 17 and 23s and I feel so hopeless
>>
>>41354592
i dunno these were in my parents garage i think they are probably 30-40 years old. they go by KG not LB. so i have plates that are 2.5, 4, 6.5 kg so 5.5, 8.8, 14.3 lb
>>
>>41354616
Don't reply to me or my posts ever again
>>
>>41354074

OP was clearly swinging the weight around and using momentum.

>>41353901
Do curls with your back against the wall like Arnie says. It forces perfect form and total isolation.
>>
>>41354625
just check in your parents garage you fucking retard
>>
>>41354707
What the fuck did I just tell you, buddy?
>>
wtf? if you're a twig don't do fucking 28 lbs, do 20 lbs at most, even that's probably too much starting out. The fact that you hurt your back (wtf) doing curls just confirms that your form is horrendous because it's way too much for you.

stick to manageable weights, do proper form, and dont do curls everyday dude.

i feel like i've been baited
>>
>>41354264
>>41354514
You would actually be making more progress by doing it every other day or something.
>>
File: 1473345116589.png (27KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1473345116589.png
27KB, 499x499px
>>41354616
I have some of those 14.3 lb plates, probably the same ones. Got them at a garage sale. I have some of your parent's weights.
>>
>>41354766
is it the orbatron ones
>>
>>41353901
do some rows
>>
>>41354799
They are!
>>
>>41354812
that is awesome my friend. do you have the bars with them too, with the shitty middle plastic part that i took off and the ends you use a wrench to remove
>>
>>41354825
I got a barbell with them but I never used it, got a better one. I remember the plastic
>>
>>41354581
Yeah your arms are weak but clearly you need to work on your back, read the sticky, start bulking, and start a program lifting heavy compounds. Start with the bar and start getting stronk.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.