[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bulking from TURBO SKELLY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1485459749127.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1485459749127.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
Hi /fit/, I'm currently about 60 kgs, 180 cm and looking to bulk. I already have the diet in order (Only clean shit, but still over 2500 cals a day)

Are bodyweight exercises enough?
>>
>>41350066
No they are not, the problem with bodyweight exercises is how to manage progressive overload. If you can only do 1 pull up right now you wouldn't be able to add another rep the next session. Even for easy exercises like push ups things become messy, if you only are able to do 20 push ups you would have to add one more each working session. With time this becomes unsustainable as you would end up doing hundred of push ups which works well for endurance but not for hypertrophy. After that you would have to increase weight by putting weight on you back which defeats the whole purpose of doing bodyweight exercises, you might as well just bench press. It's a good start but if you are looking to bulk in a controled fashion then a gym is the best choice.
>>
>>41350066
yes /thread
>>
>>41350066
Lift heavy shit if possible
>>
>turbo skelly
I'm 185cm, 58 kg...
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>41351076

Jesus christ man, post pics.
>>
>>41351097
I'll see if i can find some, but i've been gaining about 2kg a month since februari, so I'm making some progress
>>
>>41351115
good job anon. used to be turbo skelly like yourself. now i'm 80kg and still gaining muscle every month
>>
>>41350148
Nigga, you crazy.
But on a serious note, bodyweight is enough in the beginning. It is enough later on as well, if you just buy rings and dedicate yourself towards a gymnastics routine.
Thing is, you need to do it smart. It's gonna be slower.

>Even for easy exercises like push ups things become messy, if you only are able to do 20 push ups you would have to add one more each working session
Nah, that's wrong. You just change the way you do the movement. Tweak it to make it harder. In the process, your body adapts to different angles, movements, compromising positions, etc.

For best results, both weights and bodyweight should be done, tbqh.
>>
>>41350066
You can do it m9, I started out being 191cm and 62kg. Would recommend getting a gym membership and following a program that has compounds and progressive overload. I've gained about 20kg of muscle in 2 years now, currently 191cm 84kg and a bit less bodyfat than when I started.
>>
>>41352677
Progress pics?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.