[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Decide to try exercising seriously for the 7th time in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1493434840660.jpg (127KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
1493434840660.jpg
127KB, 1024x769px
>Decide to try exercising seriously for the 7th time in the past 12 months
>Shoulder impingment

I'm never making it right?
>>
>>41347983
hey at least you tried bro that's better than half the population haha just take the rest of the month off and rest that shoulder before trying again!

we're all going to make it brothers haha
>>
>>41347983
Op don't listen to this phaggo t>>41348002 no pain no fucking gain capeach?
>>
>>41348002
Y-you too
>>
File: 1428102400715.jpg (133KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
1428102400715.jpg
133KB, 780x818px
>>41348021
It hurts so fucking much
>>
>>41348037
Well then hurt other parts of your body to distribute the pain that's what i do
>>
what happened in OP's pic?
>>
>>41348412
the chair broke
>>
>>41348504
That must have been very painful
>>
Maybe you're making a bit too "dramatic" in your mind. Focus on small changes and living a healthy life

Once you get the gist of it you can start getting more technical and set up more complicated goals

Props to you for trying though, OP, that already makes you way ahead of most other people
>>
>>41348518
For you
>>
File: 1476042099207.jpg (74KB, 484x304px) Image search: [Google]
1476042099207.jpg
74KB, 484x304px
>try to gain weight for years
>lose interest for a while
>check the memory of my scale
>77.5 kg to 64.2 kg in a couple of months
>fat % from 18 to 13
kms
>>
You have a chance to learn from this, abour yourself and your own body, it is up to you to pick the easy way or the hard one. Good luck anon
>>
I feel your pain OP. i finally got my shit togheter 2 months ago and started running daily. Little did i know that my shitty knee would be even shittier than i thought and would start hurting like hell as soon as i was able to reach 30 minutes of running.
I'm already wearing orthotic insoles so i'm not sure what should i do.
>>
>>41348727

Spin bike.
>>
>>41347983
I fucking hate people like you. You hurt your fucking shoulder. I was fucking shot and continued going to the gym 3 days later because I felt like a piece of shit. There are people that lift at my gym who were blown up by fucking IEDs in Afghan. They are missing entire limbs and muscle groups are completely fucked and they still lift. You won't make it because your a pussy. I'm fucking triggered today.
>>
>>41348826
Idk anon, there comes a point when the self flagellating work through it machoness works against you and you should listen to your body. I hurt my shoulder years ago and decided to ignore it like a tough guy, and all I did was make it worse and diminish my performance further.
>>
>>41348555
Eat. More. You. Fucking. Homo.
>>
>>41350413
Same, I was going through a rough patch when running for a couple of months constantly pushing through the pain because it felt like shin splints and it's been three years since then and I haven't run more than 1k because it was compartment syndrome which I bought on my self, would not recommend it at all desu.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.