[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This ever happen to you. Whats it mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2008x3000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2008x3000px
Went to a party, was kinda cool cuz ppl were commenting that i workout. Tons of bitches and shit there. But the whole time i was just chillen only talking to a couple buddies all i could think about was the gains i was missing out and the food i still need to eat cuz im bulking, so i got a lil sad and went home, made a protein shake, working out before i go to bed. Anyone experience this feel. No care for parties anymore cuz lifting taking over
>>
Weird cuz i saw no one else there that lifted
>>
No I lift to better enjoy life not to hide from it
>>
>>41346439
Idk for me i feel like im wasting my time, people like jeff seid, been working out forever, while you were partying, he was working out, while you were playing video games, he was working out. Nom saying
>>
>>41346454

when i was partying jeff was getting his boyfriends to stick needles in his ass
>>
>>41346426
that's an obsessive attitude and it's not healthy. it'll also mean in a couple years you'll either burn out or be a really boring unifaceted person
>>
>>41346463
Jeff is natty. Been training for over 10 yrs
>>
>>41346476
Could you elaborate please mate
>>
jeff pls go
>>
>>41346484
not really sure how he could make that any simpler lol
>>
>>41346484
don't worry, he's talking (typing) out of his asshole
>>
>>41346454
Yes and no Jeff has been lofting since 13 or something so it's more like while you were playing vidya or something he was lifting then once he got the gains he parties while you lift and he's still bigger. Because gear and very early start. So nothing wrong with partying as long as you are still putting in the work but you're never gonna be able to beat someone who started so much earlier than you so don't be so hard on yourself and allow yourself to get outside of your comfort zone and enjoy your life bitch and good luck
>>
>>41346426
>bebby on his newb gains goes to his first party

great thread
>>
>>41346480
uh huh. get the fuck out jeff
>>
have any of you guys ended up getting what you wanted after lifting but in a shitty monkey's paw kinda way?

just got with the girl i wanted since i was like 15, but it felt so hollow brahs
>>
>>41346463
I don't get it, what's wrong with taking steroids?
>>
File: 1492301900801.jpg (13KB, 355x454px) Image search: [Google]
1492301900801.jpg
13KB, 355x454px
>>41346426
i don't think i belong here at age 28
this post is obviously written by a 16 year old
what the fuck am i doing with my life
>>
i want the underage posters to leave
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.