[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weight loss achievements?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: mr t.jpg (17KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
mr t.jpg
17KB, 214x317px
>tfw I went to a clothing shop and tried an XL shirt on and it fit pretty well
>tfw used to wear 2 or even 3xl
>tfw finally progress
>tfw /fit/ for /fa/

What are your weight loss achivements, /fit/?
>>
>lost 70 lbs in 3 months
>went from XL to M
>able to drop beta blockers
>girls start noticing me again as my confidince goes back through the roof

Still have some love handles i have to lose though
>>
>>41346417
Oh shit anon, I only lost 17 pounds in two months. Then again I only recently started doing /fit/ stuff so idk what kinda shit you're doin senpai.
>>
>>41346389
>>lost 70 lbs in 3 months

How the fuck
Give me your secret senpai please
>>
>>41346451
Ketogenic diet. Also once i dropped the beta blockers halfway through my metabolism went bugatti mode
>>
>>41346389
>Went from 3XL to L/M
>went from size 48 pants to 38
>women's opinion of me went from gross fat creep to all laughs and flirty

All these victories are starting to feel hollow. The more people are starting to accept me the more I'm starting to see how shitty people are. Was better to be on the outside looking in than vice versa. I think it's about time to leave humanity.
>>
>>41346389
I started about a month ago doing basic cardio, lifting, and eating less and healthier. I've lost 15 pounds, feel less depressed, and I can look at myself in the mirror and say "this is a decent look. not good but good enough that I don't feel like shit"
>>
Lost 200lbs over 5 years.

I went down 2 shoe sizes.

My body is a disgusting ruin of loose skin so I have zero confidence. I don't bother talking to women.
>>
>>41346486
True that anon. It feels good but on the large scale it's a daunting realization. But there are real ass people who wont give a shit how butt ugly you are, if you're cool to hang out with then its all set. Case and point, me
>>
> 5'6 manlet
> went down from 194 chubby to 132 skellington
> shirt size L to S/XS
> pants size 34 to 29 (sometimes even 28 if it's a loose fit)

I'm currently trying to slow bulk. Went up to 138 and I still have a long way to go, but I'm glad i finally got rid of all that bodyfat after 22years of being a chubby lazy fuck.

To all you anons that are cutting, best of luck. You can do it!
>>
>>41346468
I find it really hard to drop bread, what did you eat mostly during the diet?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.