[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does having a deep belly button affect potential ab gains as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0158.jpg (176KB, 1150x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0158.jpg
176KB, 1150x960px
Does having a deep belly button affect potential ab gains as you have space missing that could have been abs?
>>
Sometimes i just sit here staring at my computer scratching my head thinking to myself "what in the actual fuck"

Then the next day I tell myself "that was it, that was the stupidest shit i'll ever read" only to be outdone by another post a few hours later
>>
>>41345459
Sometimes i just sit here staring at my computer scratching my head thinking to myself "what in the actual fuck"

Then the next day I tell myself "that was it, that was the stupidest shit i'll ever read" only to be outdone by another post a few hours later
>>
>>41345502
Subtle
>>
>>41345502

>>
>>41345551
>Then the next day I tell myself "that was it, that was the stupidest shit i'll ever read" only to be outdone by another post a few hours later
>>
>>41345459
>>41345502

hivemind?
>>
I still haven't had an answer
>>
>>41347336
Deep belly button = you're fat
>>
>>41345402
just fat, fatty
>>
>>41345402

how about pussy shot? you`re anonymous anyway
>>
>>41345402
The only thing you're missing is muscle. You'll be fine.
>>
>>41345402
hhngh
>>
>>41345402
I want to fuck you
>>
>>41345402
Is this a woman or a sissy in panties?
>>
>>41345611

>>
>>41348004
>Anonymous 05/07/17(Sun)14:05:02 No.41348004▶
> >>41345611
> Sometimes i just sit here staring at my computer scratching my head thinking to myself "what in the actual fuck"
> Then the next day I tell myself "that was it, that was the stupidest shit i'll ever read" only to be outdone by another post a few hours later
>>
>>41347971
must be a woman, literally no bulge at all
>>
>>41347971
>Is this a woman or a sissy in panties?

This thread + the need to actually ask this question + the fact that noone here actually lifts:

/fit/ in a nutshell
>>
>>41347971
I miss the simpler times
>>
>>41348933
Could be tucked you never know that's why they're called traps mate.
>>
>>41345402
No, but even it it did you've only be missing like .01oz of abdominal muscle
>>
>>41345402
>it's a Dubbo-chan thread
>>
File: enhanced-mid-1637-1459385408-1.jpg (16KB, 435x343px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-mid-1637-1459385408-1.jpg
16KB, 435x343px
>>41348429
You're falling for their tricks
>>
>>41348401

Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.