[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Boi Needing Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: xb8zoHFCKU0Ra.gif (461KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
xb8zoHFCKU0Ra.gif
461KB, 500x281px
/fit/ I'm a newfag to the board and was looking for advice on diet, exercise, etc. Currently sitting at 275lbs and 6ft even, university student so not the wealthiest guy. Willing to answer any questions you all may have that would help. Thanks in advance.

A slob who wants to get healthy
>>
okay here's what you do

1. read the fucking sticky
>>
Read the fucking sticky you nigger
>>
>>41345163
>I'm a newfag to the board and was looking for advice on diet, exercise, etc
Read the fucking sticky
>>
>>41345163
stop fucking eating you fat piece of shit
>>
>>41345163
what are your goals ?
>>
>>41345204
Looking at longterm I suppose. Trying to drop at least 50lbs
>>
>>41345178
>>41345179
>>41345194
Apologies lads. Mods go ahead and delete thread if you want
>>
Read Sticky, visit /fat/, aka fatties general, aka weightloss general. Find your TDEE and eat 500 calories less than that. Download the app MyFitnessPal to track calories easily. Losing weight isn't expensive. As a matter of fact, you just have to eat LESS, and spend LESS on food. Intermitting fasting (only eating for an 8 hour period, not eating for the other 16 hours of the day) has also worked for me. HIIT cardio (running high, then low intensity, then back to high)is good for losing weight, but training barbell lifts gives you strength and muscle to replace the fat. After finishing SS (which is pretty much up to you, just make sure you do at least 2 months of stage 3) then you can do either texas method, ppl, or some other strategy, and decide whether you will be a body builder, a powerlifter, or whatever else. Good luck, may your journey go well. Remember that we are all on a journey, and that we are ALL gonna make it brah.
>>
>>41345244
MyFitnessPal is a great app to figure out how many calories are in food that you're eating and for a daily caloric intake calculator.

Focus on fixing your eating, and then supplement it with exercise.
>>
>>41345258
>>41345262
Thanks gents. I appreciate the advice
>>
>>41345163
The good news is losing weight costs zero dollars so you're set there. Count your calories and weigh yourself weekly. Drink more water to help with any hunger or cravings. Best of luck dude. Go to the /fat/ threads on this board if you want more discussion
>>
>>41345300
Appreciate it
>>
>>41345244
count your calories
go 500 or more under your tdee
try keto and IF to fend off hunger pangs
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.