[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So anon, why aren't you injecting yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: me.jpg (21KB, 488x480px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
21KB, 488x480px
I want to rely on my natural body.
>>
>>41344700
Cause I have no idea how to properly acquire, administer, and take necessary supplements to keep from falling over dead in five years.
>>
>>41344700
can't. i'm 4-0 on amateur mma competition. if i got caught juicing on these scrub numbers it'll fuck up my chance of making it big ever.

i'll at least wait til i hit double digit wins
>>
cause all the canadian sources have gone private
>>
Zyzz died at 22 lmao

Inb4 "i-it wasn't the roids"
>>
File: 1358790757181.jpg (8KB, 134x195px) Image search: [Google]
1358790757181.jpg
8KB, 134x195px
>>41344742

staying natty FOR THIS
>>
File: jorC5hJ.jpg (44KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
jorC5hJ.jpg
44KB, 480x720px
>>41344825

but thats not entirely the reason he did. He died because of an already preexisting congenital heart condition. Add AAS to that and party drugs and you get his tragic death. Sad really, I looked up to him as a kid browsing /fit/... never really had any other role models. Dude made the internet exciting, I still remember the day he died.

The guys who play him off as just an internet meme weren't around when he was alive and dont quite understand the literal aura he projected. Dude was in every literal sense a legend, and it was only fate that he died in order to make him even more legendary.
>>
>>41344700
Honestly I would, but I have two issues

>live in denmark and cant find a single source
>im 20 and people say you should wait till you are 25
>>
cause i dont know where to get it and where to get needles.
>>
>>41344897
Most searched man in straya when he died
>>
>>41344897
I was active on /fit/ during that time too.

Zyzz was just a dudebro who got popular for making ridiculous videos of him being a goofy asshole at the gym and flaunting his body. That's it, and the young dumb kids of the internet ate it up, and then died because although he was a bodybuilder, he didn't give two shits about his actual health.

I feel bad for anyone who thinks of Zyzz as a role model.
>>
>>41345214
he had positive shit to say, thats about it. better than the constant river of shit and negativity this place has turned into since those days
>>
>>41344845
toppest of keks
>>
>>41345214
Cool... sucks to be you

I look up to the guy and my life has gotten 10x better training for aesthetics.
>>
>>41345425
That's all you can do, leave the negativity behind and focus on your self
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.