[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any attractive anons on? How differently do people treat you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 48

Any attractive anons on? How differently do people treat you in public? Do you like it?
>>
>>41344551
How the fuck would attractive people know the difference if they've always been attractive you dumbass?
>>
average. painfully so. just hoping that I keep my hair in old age.
>>
>>41344560

there are people that were ugly when they were younger and got fit/not fat/face gains.
>>
>>41344560
If you're like me and actually got /fit/, the difference is very noticeable.

Like, one of the things I notice is that girls laugh at everything I say, regardless of whether or not it was funny.
>>
you will never know how it feels being attractive
>>
>>41344578
>laugh at everything
>everything
>including your face
>>
>>41344589
"everything I say"
>>
>>41344589
>what is reading comprehension

Maybe if you actually went out and lifted something, girls would talk to you too.
>>
>>41344551
it's worse when you're attractive, you get a bunch of ugly betas and jealous manlet faggots who constantly try and drag you down to their level
>>
>>41344622
Oh yeah, this happens too. But I'm pretty good at ignoring them.
>>
>>41344622
>worse
why not fuck up your face and become and ugly beta then?
>>
>>41344551
Attractive to very attractive. Get called " gorgeous " from time to time.

I get away with shit you wouldn't imagine.
>>
>>41344551
i didn't have a beard and i didn't lift, and my personality was being a jokster (thanks improv).

Ex gf told me to grow a beard after out breakup, i wanted her back so idid, and i also started getting fit, i ended up finding someone much better.

Being more attractive just makes your mobility in heirachies greater, people above you view you either as a tool or a threat depending on how much control they can have over you. "i've got a great opportunity, help me to the top and i'll bring you with me"

lateral people who have less mobility potential tend to want to latch on, those with equal or greater view you as a threat/partner.

those below adore you and want to be you/ be associated to you "hey come to my party!"

I after realizing i was worth more than i was before kept my jokster self for when i neededit, but business school and my new found confience allowed me to act more direct.

opposite sex tends to act more how they would when prompted with something worth considering, example a shy girl might try to think over how to get your attention best, an outgoing one might try to start conversation.

You'll know if you've made it if drunk girls/ milfs with nothing to lose or tinder sloots comment on your face/body/ send you nudes or something. girls with some sense of worth will almost never bother to be the first to approach unless drunk, harassed by friends, or are desperate/ outgoing. they can wait and always catch a fish that bites, though they will always be receptive to your advances, unless you show red flag signs.

Zyzz had a good comparison on how its like grinding in a video game.
>>
>>41344639
for the sake of my own vanity

>>41344633
Yeah, happens to me all the time. Especially in the workplace. Brother has the same exact problem. Manlets and ugly betas develop some sort of hate-love obsession with you like Matt Damon did with Jude Law in that movie the Talented Mr. Ripley.
>>
>>41344640
is your daily life like full of rosy dreams?
>>
>>41344640
this anon is correct.
I'm
>>41344650

though this is relative to how much control/ desire of association they have.

I flat out jokingly sexually harassed my female boss and faced no repercussion.
>>
File: IMG_2124.jpg (49KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2124.jpg
49KB, 400x600px
Pretty great imo
People are always nice to me, therefore always give me the benefit of the doubt as well as opportunities in my career I would not have gotten, whether it is how I look, or the confidence because how I look, no difference.
Problem
I am aware of this
So much so all I do is eat a perfect diet, spend way too much time in the gym as well as getting my meals in.
35 years old, look like a teenager still.
Look like a younger version of this
>>
btw how do niggers in white countries deal with inferiority complex?
i mean their facial features are so horrible and nothing can cover ugly faces
>>
>>41344551
people stare in public as they pass, especially if you're also tall

if you're shy, it can be rude sometimes
>>
>>41344709
listen i browse pol but you could just say those who arn't attractive, same thing diff ppl.

and people of all sorts find copes
>Muh dick
>>
>>41344728
all good looking niggers has less nigger like features you understand?
white poeple have best faces among all races and its a true
>>
What's the best way to know if you're attractive or not? I doubt I can go up to some random girl and ask without looking like a psycho.
>>
>been told I'm an 8/10 my whole
>break leg in car accident and get super depressed and addicted to painkillers for 2 years, gain 30 pounds. Lose facial aesthetics and look unhealthy
>nobody thinks I'm funny anymore, don't get small talked by literally every girl anymore
>girls don't get visibly nervous around me anymore
>lose the weight and gain back all aesthetics and get ripped
>life back on easy mode
>>
File: Accompanying picture to post.jpg (98KB, 634x832px) Image search: [Google]
Accompanying picture to post.jpg
98KB, 634x832px
>>41344674
This, this is more or less exactly what also happens to me.
The only difference is that I am a 28-year old bishie who looks like pic related.
>>
>>41344761
Nope, persian features are easily the sexiest. Like
>>41344674
Easily. Pale skin and light features on a man arent sexy
>>
fyi anons: philosopher Thomas Hobbes says that "form" is a type of power. being attractive gives you the ability to aquire more in life from other people, aka power. read up on Hobbes' Leviathan
>>
>>41344551
I'd like to think I'm fairly attractive. Clean beard, clear face, no pussy shit on me like skinny jeans or colored hair, and I'm fit and like to show it.

And so, I have quite a lot of people that I know and greet throughout the day, and people aren't afraid to come up to me and talk. But when it comes to girls...the girls here have no sex drive at all. They've just gotta be dry all of the time. They're just boring and use me as some kind of psychiatrist for their problems.
>>
>>41344761
im not denying that.

the set of things that are niggers falls generally into the set of things that are unattractive, those who do not as you said possess european phenotype facial characteristics.

an unattractive nigger and an unattractive germanic person are both unattractive, the white person before genetic determination however has a much higher chance of being seen as attractive. as in more white people are attractive than black people.

i think we're on the same side, but all im saying is you brought the nigger thing unnecessary into this.
>>
>>41344551
It's amazing, females come to me I don't put in too much work. I'm slightly autistic but an 8/10 facial structure, good body and a high SMV/ social circle. It kinda sucks knowing that I can't rely on my game alone tho. If I was uglier I would be a virgin.
>>
>>41344551

It sucks. Seriously, it's fucking horrible. Women dress slutty to attract attention from the "right guy" but end up getting attention from everyone. It's like that, except I'm not some stupid bitch who thinks dressing like a slut will land me the guy of my dreams. It's especially bad now because women seem to think looks don't matter (when it comes to women.) now every fat, ugly, and fat and ugly woman thinks they have a shot at getting with me. It seriously makes me wish I could grow out my beard to hide my face, except my work requires me to be clean shaven. Being very good looking is not a blessing, unless you're some idiot who's only chance at making something of himself is relying on his looks.
>>
>>41344709
I get complimented on my face pretty damn often. Girls stare at me and get nervous talking to me. I get shit for free sometimes from gay dudes, and girls always stalk me. I'm black and aesthetic af. Chances are you're ugly. Most people to me are.
>>
>>41344860
This is obvious b8
>>
>>41344860
2/10
>>
>>41344769
you'll know. girls give you the stare. Kinda like they're constipated and feel upset that they're turned on by you. I don't know the look they give white people, but that's the look i get. Plus kids stare at you and smile in your presence. Plus people go out of their way ( men and women) to say hi to you.
>>
>>41344769
easiest way is attractive people dont need validation of attractiveness becayse they already know
>>
>>41344865
>>41344881
>jealous lol
>>
>>41344709
I can tell u how white boys deal w inferiority complexes.
Race baiting on blue boards that they don't belong on.
Go back to /pol/ faggot.
>>
>>41344860
you must be mixed, nogs are hideous
>>
File: 1488571438972.jpg (61KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1488571438972.jpg
61KB, 460x460px
I think I am. I get a good amount of attention and am significantly more successful on tinder/bumble in terms of matches than my friends, which I think is a pretty good barometer of attractiveness since it's purely going off of looks.

I worked to develop the perfect body and prayed my face would follow suit and all in all I got what I wanted in both respects, but it didn't grant me the happiness I was hoping for with women.

Hooking up is a lot easier. Some of the time the girl is doing most of the work to go home with me. But finding that "10/10 great personality" gf has been terrible. Attractive guys have it easier but attractive girls have it easy on another level where they hardly even care about it anymore. They will still put you through the wringer in terms of games and 90% of them are either dating or coming off a relationship.

There is no end to the chaos

part of it is my fault for only being interested in the hard to get girls though
>>
>>41344905
Chimpanzee detected
>>
>>41344560
They were fat
>>
>>41344917
Calling you out for being retarded says nothing about what race I am.

kys
>>
>>41344551
Ok /fit/ everytime i talk about this stuff everybody want me to post a pic but i don't want to expose my face in this kind of website. So you can trust me or ignore my comment. I rate myself as a 9/10, i look ten times better than OP pic to give a idea.

REALITY
Being attractive is fucking amazing, it's pretty much this: look at the girls in the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reznfS89oIU

This is being attractive:
-Girls laugh a lot about anything you say
-There are a lot of mens who want to follow you or being with you, hangout and all that shit, They think you are cool or a leader.
-You get the attention of gay people too, i had a lot of cases, for example there was a guy in college who take photos of me all the time
-Girls wacth you, a lot, A LOT. Like in the video. The same way.
-Two aunts and a cousin were in love with me, one of the most weird feelings in the world if you ask me, even little girls.
-Your family didn't call you beautiful (only my mother, my father and my sister, the rest of the family: yes), it's weird, i think they already know you know you are beautiful and don't want narcissicm vibes or gay vibes
-If you don't have a current girlfriend your family think you are gay
-4 times girls ask me out, and they weren't ugly
-Girls are shallow, they want pictures with you, want to show off, want to show their friends that "you" are their friend
-I had 2 girlfriends who turned out to be lesbians, so even lesbians girls like attractive guy
-Girls get bored of your looks by the time unless you had a shinning personality
-Nobody calls you "beautiful" or "pretty" it's always girls talking at your back or you find it by yourself just looking how many womans wacth you
>>
File: 15.jpg (59KB, 481x475px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
59KB, 481x475px
i'm attractive but my life is still shit, probably gonna end it all soon
>>
>>41344905
yeah. I've seen the people that go on 4chan Irl. lol. weak jaw, zits, glasses, slumped shoulders. Staring at the ground when they walk. I kinda feel bad for them. They usually look like they have low testosterone. Probably why they're so jealous of black people. Those who have a healthy social life don't obsess over random people they don't know.
>>
>>41344917
don't you have a school to be shooting up or something? lol
>>
>>41344947

why even make a baby post like this

I hope it's possible for you to just ignore insults from random people on the internet
>>
File: tthanks.jpg (85KB, 804x780px) Image search: [Google]
tthanks.jpg
85KB, 804x780px
I thought I was decent looking. Turns out I'm ugly.
>>
>>41344960
Don't you have crack to sell to your childhood friend's mother? lol
>>
>>41344962
The fuck are you talking about
>>
>>41344964
y tho
>>
>>41344769

Get on tinder, make sure your pics are flattering but not necessarily unrealistic

see what caliber of girls you can regularly match with. If they're 7's then you're pretty hot because a tinder 7 is in high demand from the swarms of dudes on there and she knows she can match almost anyone
>>
/pol/ is slowly moving into other boards and parts of the internet since the election. These faggots don't lift or anything, its just that their board went to shit after it became aparant that the alt right is embarrassment and Trump is a dipshit.

These people are on 4chan pretty much 24/7 so it seems like there are more alt cucks than there really are - in reality its small collection of guys who live 90% of their life posting on 4chan

Dont engage with them, they just turn everything to shit anywayw once they infect a board.

R9k and lookism/sluthate incels migrated to /pol/, so did a massive portion of reddit neckbeards, and this faggot brigade is spreading onto blue boards.

We can't kill that which has no life, but at least just ignore them and their le redpill maymays
>>
>>41344980
Your wife fucks black guys and that's why you're mad.
>>
>>41344551
>look in the mirror
>8/10

>take a photo
>camera reverses to see what I look like to other people
>3/10 with a horribly unsymmetrical face
kill me
>>
>>41344560
>>41344551
I know the difference because I didn't become attractive until early 20's. Girls in highschool used to cruelly mock me me for being ugly.

Through a mixture of finishing puberty and gaining a little weight (I was 6'2 and 65kg when I was in ugly stage) I become attractive. Girls started getting super friendly trying to talk to me a lot more and guys would occasionally compliment my looks and want to figure out how much action I was getting (still zero).

Got to late 20s and I gained weight so not doing so well. A few times I've pulled out Facebook photos of when I was 18-21 years old just for whatever reason and jaws on the floor reactions.

Except I was too autistic back then to take real advantage of it because I spent all highschool getting picked on for being ugly which killed my self esteem and had no social skills because grew up on video games.

Long time ago, I've moved on and can look back and laugh.
>>
>>41344983

You're feigning superiority to try to compensate for the fact that you are genuinely offended by internet racists and it's coming off as cringeworthy to people who can easily see that
>>
I'm a late bloomer with puberty and I've been told I've been cute by girls and have always been able to hookup with someone when I go out. I've had girls flirt with me too at parties. I'll grind with girls and they will be the ones who drag me to the side, something I've never noticed happened to my friends or other guys.

I live in NYC. I noticed when I'm walking in streets of NYC that I'll find people looking at my face as I'm passing by quite often. Typically, they take a look and when I make eye contact, they look away.

Is this normal?

I never noticed this before until I started paying attention to other people walking around because /fit/ cancer of consciously, instead of subconsciously, judging everyone's aesthetics. I would always just look straight ahead and not give a fuck, which I assumed many other people did.
>>
File: macleod.jpg (8KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
macleod.jpg
8KB, 235x214px
>>41344946
There's still hope. You have potential
>>
File: 34t567.jpg (92KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
34t567.jpg
92KB, 960x960px
>>41344946
should i just become a fucking tranny or what
>>
>>41344551
I'm attractive. People tell me so. It's nice I guess but I never know exactly what to say (other than th-thanks) because I didn't work for it, I was born this way. I don't deserve it. I'm still an autistic virgin loser though.
>>
>>41344905
>>41344947
niggers out

>>41345001
what the fuck are you on about racism has been part of 4chan since the beginning newfag. there are racist /fit/ images still floating around since before /pol/ was even made
>functional strength hanging nigger from tree .jpeg
>>
>>41345021
Yes.
>>
File: int.png (69KB, 1069x555px) Image search: [Google]
int.png
69KB, 1069x555px
>>41345002
Fuck off plebbit cuck boy.
>>
>>41345009
>I can see thru u pretending to be superior
>*pretends to be superior*
You're a fuckin stupid piece of shit u know that
>>
>>41344946
Shave, have a good ottermode body and maybe improve some of your aesthetics.
You have the potential to be a great bishie.
>>
>>41345010
I've also had guys who I've met ask me "if I slay" a few times as well

I don't think that's a question most non-attractive people get
>>
File: 3456hh4.jpg (49KB, 768x728px) Image search: [Google]
3456hh4.jpg
49KB, 768x728px
>>41345027
i'm a big guy though
>>
File: newer.jpg (26KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
newer.jpg
26KB, 620x320px
>>41345036

at least you can't act like you weren't mad now

just step away from the keyboard
>>
File: macleod2.jpg (32KB, 339x425px) Image search: [Google]
macleod2.jpg
32KB, 339x425px
>>41345051
There can be only one, Anon...
>>
>>41345051
Well, you can still have an ottermode body and look pretty.
That's what I did and I'm a feminine looking 6'8" bishie.
>>
>>41344943
I know what you mean with "girls never say it to your face" I like to think I'm fairly attractive. At a graduation party we all got a little drunk and almost all the girls in my class admitted to wanting to sex me, it was a really weird feeling.

>all my autistic ass could say was haha t-thanks
>>
>>41345001
>ignore racists
No
That's stupid
You need to talk shit back to them till they cry and go back to their echo chambers on other boards
>>
File: feel2.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feel2.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>>41344984
Because I don't know these feels
>>41344829
>>41344943
>>41344860
>>
File: 14.jpg (137KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
137KB, 960x960px
>>41345069
honestly i would like nothing more than to just be a cute androgynous boy
>>
>>41345052
>>41345036
You're both shitting up this board go argue on /b/ if it's so important
>>
>>41345082
Don't worry.
Keep trying, you'll eventually make it.
>>
>>41345083

How about not and you go fuck yourself duder
>>
>>41344551

Any girl I start talking to it becomes 'a thing' even if she has a boyfriend

There's a certain attraction that I've noticed lately since I've actually aged into my looks. Granted this also has to do with my newfound confidence in myself.

Honestly confidence>looks but it's hard to be confident if you look like shit.
>>
>>41344551
Used to be fat, got /fit/ but didn't lose the insecurity, get overtly checked out by women in public but feel like they staring because there is something wrong with me or I'm ugly.
>>
>>41345075
nigger cunt die
>>
>>41345096
I'm gonna wreck ur mum w my nigger dick m8
cry abt it
>>
File: 13.jpg (78KB, 1280x670px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
78KB, 1280x670px
>>41345088
im just worried that it isn't going to make me happy
>>
>>41345111
Don't worry, you will like it.
>>
>>41345107
You're not black tho else you wouldn't say the n word with dick after.. Lol chump

Had a miserable time trying to bang an escort for $200 . High on coke dropped my wang back real low and that pussy stank. Fuck that shit. I'm handsome but shy as fuck, gotta put myself out there
>>
File: disgust.jpg (11KB, 290x443px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
11KB, 290x443px
>>41345111
It won't.
>>
>>41345107
this is weakest bait ive every fucking seen.
>>
File: 1493455698385.jpg (32KB, 399x295px) Image search: [Google]
1493455698385.jpg
32KB, 399x295px
>>41345146
have to agree with this guy honestly

in truth, those pics are old and my hair isn't long like that anymore. here's a pic from today
>>
>>41345133
>2017
>calling people "chump"
This silly bitch
>>
File: allsmiles.jpg (14KB, 222x335px) Image search: [Google]
allsmiles.jpg
14KB, 222x335px
>>41345167
Good lad.
>>
>>41345149
A bait is only as strong as the man who takes it.

You're fucking weak as hell nigga.
>>
Some people will be too friendly, to the point where you wish they would fuck off and stop bugging you. Some people go red in the face and get awkward(almost always women) when they see your face and you can tell they're spilling spaghetti, it can be cute. Girls will only explicitly show interest if they trust you/have known you for a while or are drunk. Guys can act competitive and for view you as a threat immediately.
>>
>>41345167
you'd look better with even shorter hair. Also, why the fuck are you shaving your pits
>>
File: 1493305049191.png (53KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
1493305049191.png
53KB, 421x248px
>7/10 face, stubby beard helps a lot
>have an identical twin
You wouldn't believe the amount of attention we get.
Making friends are easy as fuck. They approach you.
Grils? We get mires all the time. Can't really argue with someone if they say I dont have a 7/10 face. Maybe being identical twins help us become more attractive. Who knows.
>>
>>41345003
how can camera be real if your eyes are mirror
>>
I wouldn't know, my face was scarred at 6 years of age in a car accident.
>>
>>41345304
hairy pits are disgusting
>>
>>41344819
truth:
average white person is much better look than average non white
>>
>>41345010
>being this delusional
people look at you like a npc of background graphic in big city
>>
>>41345542
but we make eye contact anon
>>
>>41344622
>you get a bunch of ugly betas and jealous manlet faggots who constantly try and drag you down to their level

fucking this.
lost about 60lbs freshman year of highschool and was 6'3 12% bf with a good face by junior year. alot of people said i was the best looking guy at our school of 2000.

so many jealous cunts, especially manlets.

also I didnt want to become friends with the really popular good looking kids when they reached out to me, so they immediately saw me as a threat and did anything they could to fuck with me (endless rumors)
>>
>>41345527
>a trait shared by a good 98% or so of adult humans is disgusting

really jogs the nog...
>>
File: IMG_6870.gif (340KB, 250x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6870.gif
340KB, 250x281px
>>41345547
ill make this thing clear
eye contact with strangers doesnt mean anything on the fucking streets
it only proves that you are a legit attractive =>>>> you start to sense the vibe of special treat when you go to place with lot of new faces && ppl always comment about your "look" for example job interview
>>
>>41345550
similar with me

those good looking blokes with all the friends started acting passive aggressive and touching me when I was losing weight. I was that weird white kid before

I ended up punching a short redhead in the face in the bathroom after he jabbed me in the side

fuck normies and their social bullshit
>>
>>41345550
In what ways did they try dragging you down to their level?
>>
File: IMG_0204.jpg (72KB, 613x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0204.jpg
72KB, 613x728px
>The can't be attractive with a massive adams apple
>>
File: 1493942678558.gif (6KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
1493942678558.gif
6KB, 200x240px
>>41344946
cutting the hair would bring you up 3 points lmao
>>
My mom has recently been saying I am very cute whenever I facetime her now. She never did that before.

What does this mean?
>>
>>41345570
I guess you must love shit because that's shared by humans too
>>
>>41344674
In business, good looking charismatic people become upper management and get the smarter but uglier people to do their work for them. Has and will always be the case.
>>
>>41345550
>didnt want to become friends with the really popular good looking kids when they reached out to me, so they immediately saw me as a threat and did anything they could to fuck with me

I had a really good looking friend who transferred to my school sophomore year, he was tall and well built, all of the girls went nuts over the hot new kid. Thing is he only hung out with me and my pretty unpopular friend group, and when the chads and stacies wanted to be friends with him, he chose to stay with us (what a bro). The popular girls were especially brutal after he showed no interest in them. They constantly talked shit about him, cock blocked him, mocked him, etc.

Popular kids in high school are almost always assholes, and if someone attractive doesn't want to take the priveledge of joining their little exclusive group they get brutally offended.
>>
>>41345639

that she wants you to inseminate her
>>
>>41344995
>Get on tinder
yes goy, give us all your personal information
>>
>>41345005
sounds like me im 22 now not really sure how attractive i am. was a really attractive kid then my teen years were terrible. now im prob a 7 on my best day (could be higher no idea). All that has happened is i occasionally get girls who are interested in me and i ruin the opportunity by either sperging out or them spending 10 seconds talking to me and realizing im a retard. I have been hiding in videogames my whole life and was bullied so i have no self esteem, no confidence and no drive or knowledge as far as getting girls goes... i literally consider my glory days to be elementary school which is fucking sad
>>
>>41345072
Almost the same happened to me. I was in a highschool party that the most popular girl did in her house. I was waiting for my brother to pick me up and was of the last people in the party. The group of popular girls were drunk and the only people there. They started to chat with me and kept telling me how goodlooking I was and shit, always giving me mires and shit. My responses? "T-thanks" or some gay shit like that.
At first I thought they were joking but even my some of my friends heard some of them saying I was good looking in other occasions. I was a fucking idiot for not making a move. I also found out those girls made a list of the top 5 most attractive people in school and they put me there.

Oh well, now I'm fat and trying to lose some weight and get fit.
>>
Guys honest question, how easy is it for grills to detect autism?

I'm not the most handsome guy but I'm also not super ugly either. I look kind of weird in fact but I have certain features that probably make me attractive to some women.
The problem is sometimes they will walk up (at work), and start a conversation with me, and then after 1 or 2 exchanges they instantly switch to a co-worker standing beside me and never look at me again. But I never even say anything obviously autistic. Is it something with my mood or something? It feels really bad when this happens and I'm not sure why it keeps happening. it's like they talk to me, sense something that I'm not aware of, and then act like I don't exist after that.
>>
>>41345985
Overcomplicating your sentences puts everyone off. Talk with a simple tone

e.g. if asked where anon is, say
>he's down there
not,
>Anon? If you ask me, I previously witnessed him slumping down the hallway past me.

Have you talked with nerd-nerds? It's boring to listen to them and it just makes you angry
>>
>>41344622
This so fucking infuriating
>hurrrr ddur
>GAAY!
>huurrr durr
>GAY!
Every SINGLE time, it's like an instinct for insecure losers, I just got a job with my brother, we're working in the same place, we both get this shit from our fat videogame t-shirt wearing neckbeard supervisor, my brother is extremely confident and I'm more quiet and reserved, he lives in a tiny apartment with 6 other family members, we're eventually going to fuck his shit up, I know he's scared of me, I have the crazy autismo face and I look like a skinhead.
>>
>>41345713
The semen cycle
>>
>>41345681
This happened to me in highschool too, they though I was stuck up or something.
>>
>>41345985

I mean it's easy to tell when someone is uncomfortable and/or not picking up on your social queues/tones

But make sure it's not something super obvious like bad breath or BO
>>
>>41345985
Very easy. They can tell without you even talking.

>go to club
>girl goes up to me to try to dance with me
>immediately detects that I'm confused somehow
>looks upset/annoyed
>leaves
>>
>>41344660
>>41346074
Is that you bro?
>>
File: 1430.jpg (69KB, 423x750px) Image search: [Google]
1430.jpg
69KB, 423x750px
i'm gay

i can get any gay guy i want, even if they have a boyfriend

i walk into a bar and all eyes turn to me

people treat me nicer, and always give me the benefit of the doubt

women all want to be my friends. many of these women also want to 'experiment' with me

i get invited to parties and events all the time
>>
try hanging out with an 8/10 girl it's jarring how many men will look at her. doesn't even matter the age from 15 yo all the way up to old men throwing lust her way
>>
>>41346123
>many of these women also want to 'experiment' with me
wat?
>>
>>41346047

>reduce your English to nigger speak or remain isolated

nice society u got there
>>
I am more socially inept than a lot of guys even on /fit/, occasionally I'll greentext stories of my interactions with women and people will straight up call me an idiot. Some girl invited me back to her friend's place she was crashing at a couplel weeks ago, and I wasn't sure if she wanted to sleep with me because I thought maybe she didn't want to disturb her friend so I left (although I later realized she was interested in me). I was at a party last weekend and some girl I know told me I had great legs, tried to get me to unbutton my shirt, and was grabbing my crotch. I legitimately cannot tell if she's interested in me.

But I'm rarely single and always end up sleeping with multiple women between girlfriends, so therefore I am likely to be attractive. I am glad that women pursue me because otherwise I'd never have sex.
>>
>>41344578

laughter is a girl's default response when she feels uncomfortable/threatened and wants you to leave
>>
>>41346223

Not necessarily. They laugh a lot when they like you too because they feel good being with you. Why are you trying to meme him. He's probably fucked up enough as it is.
>>
>>41346233

nope, look it up.
>>
>>41346223
>he only gets pity laughs instead of genuine laughs or attraction laughs

I'm sorry you're ugly, anon
>>
>>41346238

>she laughed at my jokes she wants the dick you mirin brah

no.
>>
>>41344551
i got my job in private clinic just because gay boss liked my photo in resume when i posted it online.

People let you give away with alot of things, such like when you do stupid shit, or when you didnt do something you should.

In public, people actually just stare couple seconds to remember your face and then turn off. Guess its plausible for them to see some beauty in their day.

Am i like it? Yes, sometimes, when qt look at you its pretty enjoyable. But its not when some gay ass stare at you.
>>
>>41346236
http://www.davidpassmore.co.uk/laughter-then-love/4593754761
>>
>>41345668
being an employee in a large corporation with shit corporate culture is not "business"
>>
>>41346255

>all this denial

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nervous_laughter
>>
>>41346251
I dunno man, the women I've slept with were always ones who laughed at my shitty jokes, women who don't laugh at them I tend not to end up sleeping with.
>>
>>41344560
Puberty famalam
>>
>>41346267
Just because nervous laughter is a type of laughter doesn't mean it's the only type of laughter.
>>
>>41344946

Cut that hair.
>>
File: 1416878953603.jpg (39KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
1416878953603.jpg
39KB, 500x417px
>>41344551
>tfw attractive
>tfw too socially retarded to take advantage of it
In general I'd say people are more inclined to like you and will treat you better whether they realize it or not. That said, it doesn't mean you're constantly getting laid. You won't just be handed the things you want. Unless you're a hot grill that is
t. virgin
>>
>>41346285

and just because a girl is laughing doesn't mean she's attracted to you. seriously, why are you fighting it this hard. deal with it.
>>
>>41346298
If they continue to laugh while continuing to voluntarily interact with you in a situation where they otherwise have the option to leave then it's a good indicator. It's pretty easy to detect discomfort.
>>
>>41346308

oh my god you're retarded
>>
>>41346317
If you really think laughing at jokes is a bad indicator then I dunno what to tell you man. Perhaps you're just helplessly unattractive. I even looked it up for you and found that study.
>>
>>41346317

why are you shit posting THIS hard
shit posting is one thing but your posts are completely devoid of any estimable content at all
find another thread or something
>>
File: 1456188252690.gif (3MB, 435x295px) Image search: [Google]
1456188252690.gif
3MB, 435x295px
>>41344551
To be fairly honest, I don't feel like I get treated differently by any general public. I like to rollerskate at a park near my house with my shirt off and that absolutely catches looks. My girlfriend mentioned it after the first time that literally everyone was checking me out, other than that, interactions are typically at work and people just want to get their shit and leave.
There's been a handful of occasions where people compare me to an actor or some shit and say "but you're a more attractive version", or that I look like a model etc.
I try to stay as humble as possible because there's a variety of characteristics that describe models, but to say that hearing it doesn't do anything for me is a fucking lie.
Some girl that I essentially pumped and dumped 6 months ago confessed to my bro's girlfriend that she loves me, and she said that I'm the closest to a 10 she's ever seen. Anytime I mention her to anyone at all, they all talk about how hot she is and how she could have anyone she wanted so I'm fairly confident in that sense. /blogover/
I'm 6'4, white, dark complexion, Symmetrical face, strong jawline from what I've heard. I have to agree with a handful of anons, people are either envious of you, or they'll try and drag/tear you down. Both are pretty boring but I've met some interesting people. Lesbian that mentions how hot I am when she get's the chance, all my coworkers refer to me as the "handsome man that works here" so it's pretty nice overall.
>>
People assume I'm smart
Helps that I'm in Healthcare I can bs thru some conversations
>>
>>41344551
Recovering fatass with godly jaw here.
I get a lot of attention that I'm not used to, but it's boosting my once nonexistent ego.
There is a huge diff between being attractive and not being attractive and I experienced both.
>>
>>41346223
yeah, nah. If anything, a girl laughing period means you're relatively funny. When she laughs at something you say that isn't funny at all by anybodies standards, she's interested.
>>
>>41346233
>>41346223
Depends on HOW they laugh honestly, if you have any sense of social cues then it's obvious when people are smiling/laughing to be polite or if they are genuinely giggly.

I'm a gay guy and if there's a guy I find attractive I become super-friendly and I naturally feel inclined to laugh or chuckle at whatever he says. Kind of like when you're buzzed or drunk, you have an increased level of dopamine so you just laugh at a bunch of things that you normally wouldn't laugh at.
>>
>>41346390

You could have expressed this sentiment without informing us that you are gay.
>>
>>41346151
brevity is the soul of wit
>>
>>41344724
I hate when people stare at me when I walk through the street. This is one of the more annoying things about being attractive
>>
>>41344551
I fucking hate it desu. One of my best friends is a chubby bro but the conversations he has with people man, I want to do that. I'm tired of dumb plastic tit cunts hitting on me because i have a pretty face and do a workout daily. My dick isn't for stupid cunts, I didn't spend 8 fucking years in college to deal with barbie. I work in a tech field and no women in said field will approach me and think im fucking with them if i approach them. What the fuck do I do guys?
>>
I am so attractive now that it is a burden for me to go out in public.

I am a male.

I look like a monster. I look like a caveman.

I can not be around women sometimes because of how much they want it
>>
>>41346600
I literally can't take the pressure sometimes.

I went to petco today and almost had a panic attack because the line was taking so long. I talked to this girl with her dog and she was waiting for me outside petco
>>
File: file.png (472KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
472KB, 600x450px
Weird. I don't go out much but when I do girls seem to approach me a lot - at least more than my friends anyway. Also guys hit on me a lot.

Doesn't help though, I'm crippling awkward and socially inept. Just last night some girl approached me and asked me if I was single. She then started unbuttoning my shirt, feeling me up, telling me I was her perfect guy, how I have a great face and hair and then even tried making out with me. But I didn't know how to react so I just stood there like pic related.

I should just kill myself.
>>
>>41346613
Yeah thats pretty bad. You should kys
>>
>>41346223
kek
>>
>>41346613
this cant be real. literally just kiss her. you dont even have to say anything. are you gay?
>>
>>41346223
if not bait this is the true autist
>>
>>41346655

I got scared.

I have the 'tism.
>>
>tfw look like Chad incarnate
>People expect me to be alpha
>Am turbo beta

>Somehow managed to get a hit gf
>But now we have jobs in different cities
>Broke up
>She still texts me all the time and keeps asking if I'm hooking up with girls
>Tells me.about guys hitting on her
I honestly want to kill myself. My reality feels like a cruel joke meant to torment me
>>
File: DSC_0103.jpg (575KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0103.jpg
575KB, 1920x1080px
>>41345620
Think that's big?
>Applets, when will they learn?
>>
As someone who used to be ugly and in the last couple of years has become attractive through a combination of looksmaxing (roids/supplements/braces/haircut/accutane) and finishing puberty, a couple things I've noticed:

>people look at you a lot, like you're fun to look at
>i notice a lot of people, frequently girls, staring at me in my peripheral vision
>women are generally friendly and conversations with them are usually lighthearted with a lot of smiling
>guys treat me with more respect
>people want to include me in their picture or selfie (at parties)
>girls who are average or below often get nervous around me, laugh at my shitty jokes etc
>a lot of girls if i see them look at me and they are with their boyfriend they will promptly start hugging him and giving him attention as if they want to reassure him
>girls will initiate conversations with me at parties and be touchy
>>
Some people are more open to talk to you, some people, particularly less attractive people with shitty personalities that KNOW they are less attractive, tend to assume you're snobby or full of yourself, specially if you're confident, extroverted, talks loudly, etc. They will act friendly in your presence and talk shit about you on your back.

Girls are less defensive to your approaches if they find you attractive (obviously), but girls will still harshly reject you if you don't know how to control your anxiety and approach subtly, with calm and confidence.

That's why i firmly believe that: confidence + indifference > looks
>>
File: 1480237637141.jpg (67KB, 702x562px) Image search: [Google]
1480237637141.jpg
67KB, 702x562px
Ever since I lost the weight and started going to the gym, I'm just happy people no longer notice me

I'm not attractive I'm just not an ugly fat guy anymore, just ugly.

I am 100% confident I am ugly because even though I lost the weight two years ago, I have a good job and I am generally considered a v. good boy, no female friend of mine has ever introduced me to any of her friends even though they generally tend to do that.
>>
>>41344551
Whenever I'm at a club just having fun dancing and then maybe smiling at some random chick.. I always catch them trying to unsuspiciously come closer to me, where they expect me to dance with them and shit.

Last time some girl randomly came up said "oh you just wanna smile at me or will you talk to me too". It's kinda charming but I has gf leavemealone pls. I deeply wish I could give some of this to you anons. I always try to drag my buddies in but it doesn't really work..

And yes this got worse since I started lifting.
Anyone got tips on how to be a better wingman?
>>
>>41346771
Makes me angry reading this.
>>
People get obsessed with you. Manlets and betas go full defence mode.
>>
I went from looking like a disgusting hobo with a long unkempt beard and moderate hygiene to being decently attractive after shaving and spending more time on hygiene and skincare

people generally treat you better and you get more looks off people in public

however girls often tell me that they don't know if they actually like my personality or if it's only because i'm 'pretty'
feels kinda bad
>>
>>41346047
I disagree with this. Look at Russell Brand, his vocabulary is amazing and people love him. Fedoras aside, I think speaking like your second example is better than speaking like your first.
>>
im pretty decent looking with a medical degree
attention and respect you get for being "smart" > attention you get from basic girls

there are simply too many good looking people. when i read how people were mistreated when they were ugly, i dont know man. they must been really fucking ugly
>>
>>41346150
they want to strap him to a hospital bed and inject him with gene altering retroviruses
>>
>>41346410
But then people would assume I'm female
>>
File: 1489787271803.jpg (33KB, 350x298px) Image search: [Google]
1489787271803.jpg
33KB, 350x298px
>>41346771
You don't have autism you fucking faggot.
>>
File: rusina.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
rusina.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
>women used to find me attractive and approach me and compliment my hair saying how cute it was
>go bald and i'm invisible to them now
it seriously feels like fucking shit, my life peaked before it even started
>>
File: 111111111111.png (27KB, 177x177px) Image search: [Google]
111111111111.png
27KB, 177x177px
>>41344551
I guess people are mirin, but I'm too depressed/socially akward to care..
>>
>>41344769
if youre attractive you dont go up to girls, girls come to you
>>
>>41344769
If you were attractive you would know that.
>>
>>41344946
that hair needs to go and you could actually look pretty decent
>>
>>41346123
faggot
>>
>>41344551
I was fat, then I was thin and then I was (and still am) muscular. I don't really think I'm objectively attractive (or anything above average looking face wise) but people smile more and talk to me more and are nicer.
>>
>>41347211

I do, I've been tested.
>>
People are generally nice to you, sometimes you get cold approached by women.

All of those things don't matter in the long run.
>>
>>41346613
lol m2k
>>
>>41345003
This why is it like that?
I look good in the mirror but when I use the reverse cam in my phone I look like shit.
Why? And which is the real me that people see?
>>
>>41347366

Because you're used to the way you look and you have an asymmetrical face in some ways.

Both ways (mirrored or regular) look the same to other people, but you can't recognize your reflection instantly causing some disconnect and thus you perceive it as less attractive.

I'm the same way (got asymmetric nose and eyebrows) and despite feeling like I look like shit in photos that don't have me mirrored I have people tell me I'm attractive quite often.
>>
File: 20161010_143306.jpg (1MB, 1104x1208px) Image search: [Google]
20161010_143306.jpg
1MB, 1104x1208px
>>41344551
i'm widely considered to be attractive by my friends and acquaintances. it's almost certainly had a positive impact on my life, but definitely not to a point where it's on easymode.

people tend to trust me more than usual, and i literally always get a positive response from women when speaking to them
>>
>>41346896
they don't generally tend to do that, you autist
>>
>>41347477
You are right, that is one pretty goat if I have ever seen one.
>>
I don't know what it's like to be attractive but I know what it's like to be a whale and then just be fat, and it does make a huge difference. Before people would generally shun me, avoid me, give me weird looks like I was a piece of shit. Since I lost a ton of weight not only do I have far more confidence but I get a lot of more positive reactions/vibes from people. I actually enjoy being around people and going outside. I just wanted to hide in my room all day before because going out was constant embarrassment. I've even had a few girls talk to me, before the best I got was fucking lesbians who just weren't repulsed by me.

I was fat as a little kid but looking it up now I was pretty normal/even kind of okay looking at around age 14/15. At the time I was more emo because of puberty and thought I was still fat. I was maybe a little chubby but looked perfectly normal for a kid that age. At the time I got some now obvious in hindsight attention from girls at school that I fucked up. I blame a lot of this, besides on myself, on the fact I was bullied so much as a kid and it fucked up my confidence for life.

t. former 300lb 5'9 manlet whale now in recovery
>>
Reading this thread made me really wish I was attractive. If I stick to this lifting thing for five years will that mean anything with an average face?
>>
>>41347395
Does this mean im fucked or not?
I hate how i look in fotos but mirror looks okay.
Maybe its also cause im rather tall.
>>
I'm attractive for a halfling.

I had this tall lanky canadian man try to always bring me down too.
>>
>>41347395
>>41347366

No, It's because pictures are usually taken closer than a mirror reflection and so distorts your face a bit. Also pictures are static whereas a reflection (you) isn't.

Trust the mirror.
>>
>>41344551
it's ok, no not all the time, got girls stalking me from time to time, psycho bitches.
>>
>>41346233
>He's probably fucked up enough as it is.
Fucking gold!
>>
>>41346223
Girls will laugh with anything you say when they're into you, breh.
>>
>>41346864
Congrats anon, your Adam's apple is bigger than a girl's, your trophy is waiting for you in the mail
>>
>>41344560
the attention you get if you are aesthetically /fit/ multiplies by 100 or so.
>>
>>41344551
pic posted has the facial structure of an infant/nigger
very childlike and not masculine
>>
>>41344551

I have a babyface with a good jawline, but only ever get hit on by men. I've never had a woman compliment me, other than for smelling good.
>>
>>41346317
i think you're just bad at picking up on social cues, mate. it must be hard being autistic.
>>
>>41344562
I know this feel.

I've had extremely thin hair with a shit hairline since I was like 5 tho so I can never really tell if it's receding or not. I pray to fucking god it doesn't start falling out.
>>
the ugly truth is, attractive people always win in every aspect of life. getting hired, laid, married, having a healthy friendship and group of friends, being invited to everywhere, seeing lots of notifications on your phone...

and I will never know how these feel. Life is so unjust.
>>
>>41348516
he said attractive, not masculine
>>
One of my friends is attractive as fuck. It's just par for the course for him. We get on the subway and he gets eyed up by several chicks. We're in a bar and girls hit on me so their friends can talk to him (I realised that a while back). I don't remember any time being anywhere with him that he hasn't got female attention in one way or another. Girls on bachelor parties literally have their photos taken with him. I have a 6 year gf so I'm not bothered, but fuck, I'm jealous of the attention that dude gets.
>>
>>41344761
>white poeple have best faces among all races and its a true
Nope, its all about the media
>>
>>41346909
Kek why would anyone go for an inferior product. You cant be more atractive than ur friend and be his wingman.
>>
>>41348654
you can bait girls and then harshly reject them, lowering their self esteem enough to go for your less attractive friend.
>>
>>41345533
Nope
Its all about the media

I dont find germanics to be attractive
>>
>>41346594

As a girl, if a guy who looks like a Chad is into me, I immediately doubt his intentions. Is there a way you can spend more time around these lady coworker friends during lunch breaks? Gain trust, get to know them, etc. That way when you do make your intentions known, it'll feel deserved.
>>
>>41347366
The mirror is accurate, you dense fag.
>>
>>41346909
Haaaaave you met Ted?

https://youtu.be/vYbqLEwdXv8
>>
>>41344551
People constantly try to fight me and girls occasionally approach me, not a lot, I only found out it's not a lot because I look intimidating as fuck (I'm 6'2" and my eyebrows make me look angry even though they're actually quite nice).
>>
>>41345657
a silly example, almost all chordates produce solid waste. armpit hair is a uniquely human trait, and one that is likely preserved due to sexual selection.
>>
>>41344943

>nobody calls you beautiful
>but you are extremely attractive

lmao the delusion is strong
>>
>>41344551
5'8 Manlet with jawline of peace here. I'm immune to being awkward and creepy. You can get away with really wierd behaviour. Also when in a group of randoms people gravitate towards me. Guys feel a constant need to mention that I'm a manlet when I'm among girls.

That's about it, also being hit on by random people. Older females and faggots are overrepresented in hitting on me. Think they care less about my vertical handicap and are more straightforward.
>>
>>41349363
>You can get away with really wierd behaviour

This so much. If you're ugly and weird, you're a weirdo. If you're attractive and weird, you're eccentric.
>>
>>41344650
>girlfriend wanted me to grow a beard

You know that means you have an ugly fucking face right? And you did it.. lol what a cuck. Go back to your shed little bitch.
>>
>>41349259
My parent's didn't tell me i'm beautiful, the rest of the people i meet: yes
But girls didn't call you beautiful face to face unless they want a relationship with you. Some girls call you handsome and all that shit but isn't a everyday thing

I read a conversation of a girl talking to one of my friend asking for my phone number, instagram and all that shit.
"why do you want his number?"
"because he is beautiful"
This is enough
>>
used to be considered attractive in a mostly hispanic HS bc I have white features. Now that I'm at a mostly white uni, I'm average height, average intelligence and look half asian to most people here.
>>
>>41349363
Forgot to add, girls that are slightly taller then me often feel the need to lie to me and tell me that I'm just taller then them.
Example:
>"Wow anon we are almost exactly the same height"
>*Comes in closer to mesure*
>"You are slightly taller though"

Even though I'm obivously like a inch shorter. Starting to suspect this mesuring thing is just an excuse to kiss. So they have a reason to walk up right in my face and stare.

(Live in a country where average female is like 5'6 so many of girls are my height or taller.)
>>
>>41344560
by comparing yourself with other people you humongous retard.
Anyone thats not autistic knows whether he is attractive or not
>>
>have no idea if i'm attractive
>get gfs when motivated to get them
>older ladies at work give me hugs n shit
>chat to the qt customers + young staff
Life is so fuckign confusing
>>
File: 1460623005667.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1460623005667.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>tfw very, very attractive, chiseled jaw and everything (wont post face for privacy reasons)
>told this by every woman who has ever approached me
>tell 9/10s to fuck off because they only want me for my looks
>qt shy girls who have no friends are all im attracted to
>too scared to talk to me
>stutter and have trouble keeping conversations with me
>their ugly friends tell me for them they want me bad after talking to them once, every single time
>get nervous and distance myself
im considered a 9.5 to lots of people and ive only had sex with one girl
>>
I'm attractive and I never get girls approaching me. And I know that I am because I always get stares/ overhear girls talking about me.
>>
>>41350654
Post snapchat.
I want to see this 9.5.
>>
>>41344560
You know. You also know how attractive you might be in comparison to friends. And you also figure out what it is that makes you attractive and why someone in particular might find you attractive.

Different strokes for different folks is a good analogy for kids who think they are ugly. There will always be someone out there that thinks you are good looking.

That being said, by looks alone, I've been called anywhere from a 5-9. Depending on the girl.

My style is far more classic, from hair, to what I wear.

My buddy is a handsome kid in his own right, and his style is, "Douche". He's a sweetheart, but he's tatted, has a fade haircut, had braces for 10 years so his teeth are killer.

If we are standing next to each other in a club, or a bar, bitches go to him more. If we are at the beach, or just in a normal setting like a park or a store, bitches come to me.

Don't give up hope fellas.
>>
>>41350782
snapchat name is my real name desu
>>
>>41350836
Insecure faggot.
>>
>>41350853
>not wanting to post your first and last name on 4chan
>insecure
got it
>>
>>41346866
explain looksmaxing
>>
>>41347707
it will certainly boost you up a point or two
>>
File: r8.png (846KB, 800x1300px) Image search: [Google]
r8.png
846KB, 800x1300px
>>41347707
Assuming you're at least like a 4/10 then getting ottermode or more will make you 5+/10
>>
>>41350919
>(roids/supplements/braces/haircut/accutane)
dumbass
>>
File: IMG_0586 copy.png (124KB, 640x1135px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0586 copy.png
124KB, 640x1135px
I got attractive after getting fit and I haven't noticed much difference in how I'm treated in regular interactions, but it's noticeable when dating. Girls assume I'm a player even though I didn't lose my virginity until 25

>tfw finally made it
>>
>>41344551
Went to a bar the other day, was the most attractive person there, it's not enough though, I need to look photoshopped.
>>
File: Meanwhile, on Dressrosa.gif (1MB, 320x212px) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile, on Dressrosa.gif
1MB, 320x212px
>>41350993
Keep going you glorious faggot and never forget how far you've come
>>
>>41350986
ryan gosling is a 7? and you expect me to take this seriously
he's like 11/10 in crazy stupid love
>>
>used to be fat
>still had decent face
>outgoing and funny I guess
>now /fit/
>still outgoing and people tell me I'm funny
I find girls approach me more, but once we are talking the conversation is just about the same as before, guys treat me with more hostility than before.
>>
File: IMG_0350 2.png (322KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0350 2.png
322KB, 640x1136px
>>41351016

I used to think I'd die a virgin

we're all gonna make it brah
>>
>>41345906
They sound like basic and superficial bitches. You dodged a bullet there mate.
>>
File: 1488232205552.jpg (247KB, 2512x792px) Image search: [Google]
1488232205552.jpg
247KB, 2512x792px
>>41345003
>>41345523
>>41347366
>>41347847
Wrong, there is name for that or something, But tl;dr
>you see yourself more attractive than you really are in mirrors, dreams, memories
but then you take pic and poof.
>>
>>41351167
he wanted to fuck her not marry her
>>
>>41345550
The popular kids are usually really egotistical and do tons of shit talking behind peoples backs. doesnt suprise me.
>>
>>41351180
They'd probably talk shit about him after. I've been there.
>>
>>41351192
Stop telling yourself this because you werent popular
>>
>>41351220
but are you attractive tho?
>>
I'm a legit model.

Women approach me in droves at the bars and in public, I get probably 4 numbers a week from girls just handing them to me. Pretty much everyone looks at me, girls will literally stare from across the room. Everyone comments on my appearance. Everyone, guys and girls. Literally 20 minutes ago some older black lady asked "who carved me"

And to be completely honest, I kind of hate all the attention. The numbers are nice (although I rarely text them back because a.) I know something hotter is out there, and b.) I don't do one night stands anyway), but I just want to walk around in public in peace.

Being super attractive is not all it's chalked up to be, besides being reserved for the highest value women
>>
File: 1493833395502.jpg (7KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
1493833395502.jpg
7KB, 250x224px
>>41346732
>>
File: ughh.gif (1MB, 448x190px) Image search: [Google]
ughh.gif
1MB, 448x190px
>>41350993
I already do really well on tinder because I have a good face and frame, but I can't help feeling I'd be drowining in pussy if I put up topless pics. Only thing stopping is how bent and desperate those come across on apps like tinder/bumble. I don't know if I can actually convince myself to do it though, its just so cringy.
>tfw too proud to show your power level to the sloots
>>
>>41351178
So im fucked? I knew it...
>>
>>41351308
I've been told by plenty of women and men that I could be a model. I personally don't think my face is there yet (only 20) so my skin is still imperfect. But structurally speaking I have a good face (good jawline, teeth, thinnish nose, naturally shaped eyebrows, extremely pale blue eyes etc), in really good shape from boxing, more or less ottermode, and I'm 6'1 without shoes.

Wondering if you went out and tried to do all the beautifying things to make yourself as attractive as possible or if you just went for it naturally? I've been thinking of giving modelling a go to earn some cash while I go through college.
>>
File: 1473413634648.jpg (236KB, 2512x792px) Image search: [Google]
1473413634648.jpg
236KB, 2512x792px
>>41351431
Well if women don't get touchy with you, don't laugh at the shittiest jokes you say and men around want to be friends or act like dcisk then yeah you're not Chad.
>>
>>41346223
>Mfw he's had this thought in his head his whole life

Thanks for the little view into your bleak life
>>
>>41344709

Jamal slays more than you, nordcuck with a weak chin.
>>
File: 1mincingmockingbirdmain.jpg (56KB, 556x314px) Image search: [Google]
1mincingmockingbirdmain.jpg
56KB, 556x314px
>>41351468
black men are literally the least wanted men on this planet, even gooks are more attractive lmao
>>
>>41345001

/pol/ is full of mouthbreathing cucks.
>>
>>41350410
taller than*
>>
>>41345024

Racism has been part of 4Chan, and it's normal. But this fucking cuck shit from /pol/ is degenerate.
>>
>>41351252
Attractive enough for them to fuck me.
>>
>>41345167

You look kinda like nick batemen from that angle. I would suggest u build a thicker neck and get a tan and u will slay

Also, u should dress in simple solid color fitted tees that show off your physique (white, black, grey), a pair of dark blue or black slim jeans, and a pair of nice shoes (converse, classic adidas trainers, red wing or chelsea boots if ur feeling classy)
>>
>>41351538
cuck shit is the result of leftist/niggers/ cuck from /r/asianmasculnity shitting up the boards don't blame /pol/ for it.
>>
>>41345001
Come to /trv/! We don't have any /pol/lacks there.
>>
>>41345681

Popular kids in my high school don't really tease or bully the other groups of kids in school. usually they would talk shit about the weirdos with each other, but they wouldnt really do anything.

then again, I hung out with the kids in honors and ap classes and some of them happen to be popular. they were really nice people. might not be the case for the non ap popular kids.
>>
>>41345003
>>41347366
There's A LOT of subconscious stuff that goes into the whole "look good in mirror but shit in photos"-thing.
1. The version of yourself that you see 99% of the time is in the mirror, from the same flattering angle every time
2. Brain subconsciously makes you appreciate faces that you are familiar with, including friends/family and yourself. It compensates for flaws and imbalances in symmetry, etc.
3. Brain subconsciously makes you dislike unknown faces. The unflipped version of you that you see in photos is very slightly "off" from the version you see in the mirror, which makes the brain exaggerate your supposed flaws.

It's all in your head. It's very hard to truly know how we are perceived by others. I've heard people claim that if you met a clone of yourself, you would not recognize him/her as YOU at first, because your own image of yourself is completely incorrect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mere-exposure_effect

tl:dr it's probably not as bad as it seems
>>
>>41346123

Why the fuck are you good looking guys gay?

Seriously, I fucking hate gays but not in a homophobic way. They could be slaying women but they choose to fuck other guy's asses. Seriously, I wish I can reroll my genetics and be born with your faces.
>>
>>41350041
Most of my female friends wanted me to shave. D-does that mean I'm attractive?
>>
>>41351441

I was literally in public and an agent came up to me, was 26 at the time am 28 now and still doing it.

I use an anti-aging cream every night before I go to bed, but honestly just a clean diet is what works for me. And great genetics from my dad
>>
>>41346613

I wish I can go back to high school, cut to 11 percent bf, get a tan and be swole and fuck some heavenly blessed Jailbait.
>>
>>41344650
>improv
>business school

Hello me
>>
>>41348516

he has pretty boy appeal tho.
>>
>>41347366
It's the focal length of cameras distorting your face. A good portrait is taken from far away to minimize how much your face is distorted.
>>
>>41351562

nah its /pol/ lol.
>>
>>41349177

>likely preserved due to sexual selection

it's time to do the thing
>>
>>41351756
why would board filled with right wingers post interracial porn? just ask yourself that.
>>
File: ezgif.com-resize.gif (4MB, 380x310px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-resize.gif
4MB, 380x310px
>>41344551

his facial structure looks like a tanned male version of holly earl
>>
Obviously being attractive is nice because people are nice to you, but sometimes being attractive is annoying. I work in an engineering firm, and I have to dress very masculine at so I can fit in as part of the team and get taken somewhat seriously. I can tell some people resent me being there like I am a distraction, and assume I don't care as much about my job as everyone else. Otherwise it's fine, I'm not insanely attractive though, my face is decent but I have a good body. I mostly notice the dynamics when I'm at work or at the gym. At the gym everyone stares at me and is unnecessarily nice to me. I have this weird mixed feeling where I want to be attractive and people to notice but also hate the attention and want to be left alone. I also resent people for being so shallow.
>>
File: 1484432069596.jpg (69KB, 851x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484432069596.jpg
69KB, 851x480px
Most people treat me like a criminal, it might be due to the way I look/carry myself

Since my last bad encounter I trimmed my beard, and have been dropping weight

>soon I'll be ready for /fa/
>>
I love it. 75% of girls check me out and younger/older people are nice to me plus when i'm an asshole I don't seem like a douchebag but that i'm in the right.
>>
>>41351789

u should put vaseline or castor oil to make you eyebrows thicker.

Eyebrows can really frame a face.

Also notice how every attractive man or women that youve ever seen usually has nice, usually thick and luscious eyebrows.
>>
>>41351784

the truth!

but to be honest you just have to live with the shallowness accept + I don't believe that you yourself aren't shallow and that is ok because imo that is the norm.
>>
It sucks because
Most people on the street look at you longer than usual. Girls get awkward around you and can't hold a conversation. Friends expect you to get laid more, they hold you to higher standards.
>>
>>41344946
cut your hair you pleb
>>
>>41351789
thin action bronson, can you rap?
>>
I've found in nightclub type environments I get attention way more easily than my friends, and generally stand out from the crowd.

People frequently call me good looking, handsome etc. This gives them an expectation that I'm more successful with women, and puts you under a certain amount of pressure.

Confidence wise I'm way below average. There is a difference between an ego and it being fed, and underlying self-esteem.
>>
>>41344724
If you're average looking do women make eye-contact/stare in an attracted way all the time? I can't tell if this is because I'm decent looking or if this is normal for most men.
>>
I'm convinced I'm ugly but I've never been rated below a 7

There's a massive space between my nose and mouth, my face is especially asymmetrical, and my skin looks like someone's at least 5 years older than mine
>>
>>41352296
/soc/ ratings don't count, fyi
>>
>>41352319
I wasn't talking about /soc/ hehe
>>
>>41345985
You might be unknowingly coming off as standoffish. Try extending the conversation as best you can and ask them questions.
>>
>>41344946
attractive or that fucking filthy shitty hair?
choose one
>>
>>41346223
Or nervous because she's interested?
>>
>>41344551

I'd like to get an objective rating, but I don't want to post my face online because I'm afraid that people I know will see it.
>>
>>41351308
I've got a friend, male, 20, who has a fantastic model face. He got scouted once randomly at a mall but figured it was some sorta scam and didn't keep the card or anything.

I'm kinda mad at him for it. He's kinda skeleton mode but if he built, he would turn heads even more than he does now. Fucking faggot doesn't even appreciate what he has. Has no discipline.

N-no homo.
>>
>>41352526
you won't get an objective rating on 4chan anyway. The best you'll get is on /fa/, they're by far the harshest.
>>
>>41346236
>look it up
autistic as fuck, you shouldn't have to use the internet to know what a girl means when she laughs LOL

you've clearly never talked to a girl who fancies you.
>>
>>41352638
he's trolling all of you
>>
i get checked out in bars a lot and a lot of women try to get me to talk to them by coming and standing real close etc.

i thought i was invisible on my uni course too recently until one of my guy friends on my course told me that all the girls he knows want to fuck me (and I got to pick from them, shit was cash breh)

i went through high school being ABSOLUTELY INVISIBLE though. i had bad acne and weird hair, now a have clear skin and girls compliment my hair. also i lift. i'm don't consider myself attractive at all though
>>
>>41344551
One thing I have noticed is that it's not so much how people treat me but mostly how I feel when I know I look good.

I am a absolute mess atm.

I do miss getting compliments though, I think I can get back into it though, Just need a cut, a tan, and a new hair cut or something.
>>
>>41352730
>One thing I have noticed is that it's not so much how people treat me but mostly how I feel when I know I look good.
not only that, but also
>if you think you're attractive, you ARE attractive
mentality is everything
>>
>>41344578
perfect example of good looks = good personality

Good personality is a fucking meme there is only good looks
>>
>>41344579
>tfw after nearly a decade of weight lifting you realize it's always been about the face

chads are born not made, sorry gymcels.
>>
>>41352921
>Good personality is a fucking meme there is only good looks
leave the house more
>>
>>41348551

try and take some hormones
>>
Quite attractive (i.e. girls regularly say it either directly or to a friend which then gets to me).

Women are always friendly towards me and I can say what I want to a large extent and nothing will be said.

Can actually be annoying dealing with ones your not interested in.

Oh, if a girl has another girl with her they'll both stare even though they wouldn't alone.

Also it's great getting fit knowing it's only gonna make things better :)
>>
>>41352531
It probably was a scam, to be honest. Malls are sketchy places for that.

I have a friend just like yours. 20 years old, 6'4", 10/10 face, athlete. Gets hit on constantly. Consequently, he has almost no time management skills and self discipline.
>>
>>41353103
>Oh, if a girl has another girl with her they'll both stare even though they wouldn't alone.
why is this? i notice this all the time. do they just feel more confident with a friend there?
>>
>>41353118
i have a similar friend who i think is 6' 5 and is good looking, also is extremely intelligent socially creatively and academically, and he pisses me off so bad because he is incapable of applying himself to anything for more than a month, there's so much potential going to waste there.
>>
>>41353121
Yeah, that's really all it is. Most would be too self conscious to stare in an obvious manner alone (despite what some on these boards may think they're only human and think just like us)
>>
File: asf.jpg (32KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
asf.jpg
32KB, 300x269px
>>41352957
t. hopeless beta who thinks he can improve his chances by gaining a "great personality" meanwhile all the girls are going for chad
>>
>>41351373
iktfb
>>
>>41350899

if you think about it is insecure to think your identity isn't "secured"
>>
>>41351481

what about spics?
>>
its all the same as being ugly if you dont have no social skills
>use to be ugly/fat
>never been with a girl (shitty social skills)
fast foward
>lost all the weight
>have good skin, strong jawline, good looking.
>get stares from women all the time
>love it
>tfw to much of a social retard to approach them

my confidence has gained over the years tho, if i apply myself i can get a girlfriend until then
>virgin neet
>>
>>41353410
>virgin
how do you guys manage to stay as virgins for so fucking long?
>>
>>41353796
rarely go outside or talk to people, and when you do, be depressed, which make you hate yourself, which in turn make you treat everyone you meet (including friends) with contempt and hatred.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.