[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skin problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: preuzmi.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
preuzmi.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
I started losing weight. A lot of it because I had 125kg and I am now at 116kg in one month of working. I am glad Im losing weight but what about extra skin? What can I do if end up looking more gross than before because of that?
>>
Bump I no want skin
>>
>>41341676
>>41342933

Fat fucks

But in all seriousness how the hell can you get that fat ? all you have to do is eat like a human being and walk everyday
>>
surgery most likely.
>make money by letting /fit/ masturbate in your skin folds for a fee
>?????
>profit
>acquire surgery
>vanquish vaginas
>>
Its easier to hide extra skin than lovehandles and a stomach that orbits. I won't lie, you will probably have loosey goosey skin that will be gross af. However, with compression and time it will be manageable. If you still can't live with yourself, surgery.
>>
>>41341676
yeah surgery is the best way. otherwise, you will have to be patient and time will make it a lot better
>>
>>41342985
you are an actual retard if you can't put together how someone in 2017 can end up not exercising everyday
>>
>>41343228

People dont have the power of will to walk 30 minutes a day and eat properly ?

Wew shatinmarts are actually impressive
>>
>>41341676

save up for the surgery

scars > fat
>>
>>41343241
You are just somebody who was raised by fit parents or simple the combination of your life style and apettite is healthy.

You dont know what it is like to be fat fuck and even after 1 year of getting into 20bmi you still fight your inner deamons to not shove your face of all food around you.

T. Former fatfuck with very fat parents.

>>41341676
Op you will be fine. Lose 1kg per week like sticky says and hope for best. You will worry about skin AFTER you lose fat.
>>
Just keep lifting weights. I guarantee you the majority of people giving you fatties shit are hungry skellingtons who barely look like they lift. They will try to make you feel bad because they are ashamed of their own dyel body. A tan helps btw.
>>
>>41341676
depends on your age. Teens/early 20's and you should be fine. Generally gets harder with age
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.