[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fatguys/ - how to resolve this without dying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 122077.jpg (329KB, 1236x518px) Image search: [Google]
122077.jpg
329KB, 1236x518px
Picture related is like me!
Please help me!
>>
>>41341114
read the fucking sticky
>>
>>41341120
I tried but I think it's not appropriated for VERY FAT GUYS like me. :(
I could literally die doing what the sticky post say. :(
>>
I did squats last month, now I can't stay standing more than 3s without morphine or other illegal stuffs. :(
>>
>>41341148
go for long walks
count calories or go on a keto diet

you won't die.
>>
also
>>41339232
>>
We can't help you. You have to help yourself.
>>
>>41341185
I already tried but felt on my smartphone and broke it.
I spent 10 hours like a stupid shit on the floor because I wasn't able to walk again.

>>41341236
This is what my stupid doctor can't stop to tell me.
Now I am even more fat than before.
>>
And why all my fat migrated to my back, I can't sleep anymore!
>>
>>41341148
fatter you are the more of a deficit you can get away with
>>
File: tpwa.gif (2MB, 298x301px) Image search: [Google]
tpwa.gif
2MB, 298x301px
>>41341267
>tried
>can't
the weak love these words
>>
>>41341114
im also fat, I just stopped eating crap and halfed my meal size + go to the gym 3 times/week and occasional running.

I was 115kg, now im 95kg

You will be very hungry all the time at first, your body is used to a lot of food but I drank a lot of tea/coffee and vaped. That helps a lot.
>>
>>41341114
You either help yourself or be left to die.
"Please help me" doesn't work around here.
Nobody was forcing food down your throat till you became this fat, so don't expect anyone to force you to lose it.
It all comes from within.
Sincerely yours; an ex fatass.
>>
>>41341298
That's just insane!
We are in 2017 and we are still not capable to resolve this easily.
My mum has no stomach anymore and now she has even more problem.

>>41341317
tried = forced to do things until pre-dying.
can't = just can't
>>
>>41341336
I was 115kg when I was 8 but I was already taller than my teachers.
I am easily +200kg, yes my stupid balance is not compatible!
>>
>>41341114
There's an entire general for this

Good luck

Stop drinking soda
>>
>>41341148
No you won't fucking die. You whiny bitches who complain about something being too hard, or will "kill" you without pushing don't deserve the food or oxygen you leech. Do the fucking sticky, count calories and do SS you lazy fucking cuck.

One of my best fittness bros started at 400 pounds, lost fat while gaining muscle mass - and ended up benching 3 pl8 and squatting 4.5 pl8. He's currently recovering from fucking lung cancer surgery and he's still working hard.
>>
>>41341114
i started counting calories and swimming (havent done it in a while though, too much work).
im a programmer so i sit a lot and dont move much.
im 200cm tall and weighted about 120kg when i began, im 110kg now. i lose about 1kg per week. i just eat ~75% of my TDEE. dont feel that im starving, im not even eating some kind of disgusting diet food, mostly some meat + frozen vegetables fried in wok.
>>
>>41341148
How fat are you?
I started swimming with 320 lbs and basically cut my weight in half when I was done. It's totally doable.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.