[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy has millions of girls pining for him on Instagram

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170506-162248.jpg (463KB, 978x1356px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170506-162248.jpg
463KB, 978x1356px
This guy has millions of girls pining for him on Instagram
>>
>Not pinning for millions of girls
>>
>>41341109
So?
>>
>>41341155
eyyyyy
>>
>>41341109
if you had his face, proportions, hair, and bodyfat %, they would like you too.
>>
But how much does he fucking squat? I mean really, do you go to the fucking iron temple to impress girls, or do you go to put up 10 more lbs. than last week? He gets girls because he's got an excellent jawline and nice hair/ facial aesthetics. Sorry dude if you don't have them you were just dealt a shit hand and your parents didn't feed you raw vegetables to make your jaw muscles and bones form correctly. Call your mom and tell her she's a FUCKING BITCH. Seriously though if you're jealous of this guy it's because you're insecure about yourself. Girls aren't really ever gonna care how much you lift if you're not all around aesthetically pleasing. In my experience it's typically the very young girls who are into twinks.You don't lift for girls though. You lift to fulfill long term goals of not being a fucking LITTLE BITCH. Don't worry though if you can consistently make your body look better your facial structure just might improve and you can always get a more fly haircut. You'll be knee deep in gash once you have good aesthetics
>>
And? Dude is attractive. You don't NEED muscles to fuck bitches you autistic faggot.
>>
more like thousands but ok
>>
>>41341109
Girls don't really give a fuck about muscle mass. They want you to be attractive and not fat, but only other dudes care about your gains bruh.
>>
File: 1473814776934.jpg (143KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473814776934.jpg
143KB, 900x1200px
>>41341109
i have far greater concerns than the primitive act of enticing females
>>
>>41341492
Girls want a chad face and low body fat. But most importantly they want status, money power high in social hierarchy.
>>
>>41341512
Kek
>>
>>41341109
>outie belly button

no thanks ill be fat
>>
>>41341897
Lmao, really?
>>
>>41341512
My nigga.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.