[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to tell if MK677 powder is g2g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5398.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5398.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Sup /fit/
I recently stumbled across a cheap source of MK677 powder and sperged out and ordered $120 worth of the shit
Then after ordering I looked into it and apparently it can be faked / under dosed
I don't mind taking under dosed shit I'll just increase the dose but I'm worried it's cut with a pro hormone which would really fuck me up because you're supposed to take this stuff for months at a time
Anyone have any idea how I can test it to see if it's legit? Taste test, the name of a lab I can send it to, etc? It seems too good to be true and that means it usually is.
Thanks brahs, pic related
>>
See if you get underwhelming results.

If you do, its g2g.
>>
>>41339365
Lmao. I have heard it helps with joint repair, sleep, and hunger, that's the only real results I was hoping to get. The fat burning and muscle building qualities are an added benefit but I was never banking on them being that strong...I am a /fraud/er as well so really don't need sarms to build muscle just wanted something to run between cycles
>>
>>41339396

Run test between cycles brah. Its the best PCT.
>>
>>41339433
No friend sorry I'm not into the B&C school of thought I've done plenty of research on both BNC and PCT and I'm in this game for the long run and feel that at my age PCT and cycling is the best way to go for overall health and wellbeing. You don't have to agree with me I'm not trying to convert you, I'm just letting you know I've looked into it and don't want to until I'm 35+.
>>
>>41339326
go to your local college and use their biochem lab
>>
>>41339396
Only got better sleep from it.

It's not hgh and never will be.
>>
>>41339616
What do I say? Lol
>>
>>41339542
Cruising in test is literaly give. To 46 yr old men on doses,up to 250 by doctors you fucking retard
>>
>>41339890
Yeah I'm 21 not 46. I want kids some day and my nuts work perfectly fine for now so I'll keep cycling til they're fucked then get on. It may never happen, it may happen after my next cycle. Who knows
>>
>>41339821
>beat it nerds I need to test this ketamine
>>
>>41339396
If you are running cycles why don't you just blast test and hgh between cycles dude. Why would you go for sarms?
>>
>>41342063
>mk677
>sarm
>>
>>41339821
>>41342019
this

Or you can pay one of the TAs/students to test it. Just tell them straight up what it is and know what you're asking for.
>>
Reminder that sarm threads, just like soylent threads, always start with op seemingly uninformed askung a really broad question

Reminder that sarm threads always begin with same fags replying to op seeming to know what sarms are as if its a common occurrence, even though outside of these threads theyre never talked about

Reminder that sarm threads never make it past 100 posts because its all same fag nonsense

Reminder that sarms do not work and only recently started getting shilled here, always in this manner

Do not respond to sarm threads

Hide and report sarm threads
>>
>>41342205
I'm pretty sure I saw posts about this stuff a long time ago

but yeah whatever it is it's probably retarded, just use steroids
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.