[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're built is there any such thing as too tall?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Just curious if theres a point of diminished returns OR negative returns past a certain height, if you have big muscles and definition?

I know the issue ussually is the skinny giraffe hungry skelly mode, but for those who have a giant frame and do fill out and are ripped... is there any point where girls are just so terrified they run away?

Or does it just keep getting better the more you're scaled up?

Pic related, Nathan Jones around 7ft and 350+ pounds.
>>
He was the giant in opening scene of Troy. My guess is his size didn't limit his dating options at all.
>>
File: 023 capjumpps6.jpg (255KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
023 capjumpps6.jpg
255KB, 768x576px
Then again, Brad Pitt, the guy who killed him, is often considered the gold standard of height,face, frame theorists.
>>
I wouldn't want to be taller than 2 meter, that's the typical door height around here. Something like 195 would be the tallest, I don't think it'd ever negatively affect my life
>>
>>41338327
Could you imagine living life as this guy? He literally makes a living out of being a mutant
>>
File: 007 Jones and Angle WWE 2003.jpg (630KB, 973x723px) Image search: [Google]
007 Jones and Angle WWE 2003.jpg
630KB, 973x723px
I remember when he wrestled. He sucked at it. Notice in screen cap, Jones wore flats. Kurt Angle had on elevator boots. Manlets. Kek
>>
>>41338327
Me on the left
>>
You guys think hes natty? Im 6'7 and thats my goal body
>>
>>41338353

This. I think there might be "some" benefits to being a 214cm giant mutant, but unless you plan to be playing nothing but monster bad guys who are stupid in movies the benefits of 2m are minimal.

195-200cm is perfect really. Big enough frame to dominate most men, 99.9% but you can still find clothes that fit in 2-3xls.

Good physique is still obtainable. So is incredible strength. You can still be under 300 pounds and not look skinny.

At the same time you get the giant benefits too. High metabolism so easy to stay lean. Guys that tall gave to work to eat enough if anything. Probably have a huge cawk too. Height doesn't always correlate in the normal ranges, but at 2m it does as even ralatively average is still big in absolute terms.
>>
>>41338423
>WWE
>fake staged shit
retard
>>
>>41338296
Most people in the NFL seem to be around 6'2-6'4, I think it would depend on how your frame is built, really big guys who are athletic are incredibly hard to come by
>>
>>41338499

No way. That will take roids. Maybe not HGH and Slin, but roids for sure.
>>
>>41338567

Meant he sucked at performing. Even fake there are still bad actors in plays, TV, and Movies.

You're the retard when it needs to be explained to you that a guy can still suck at performance in a fake sport.
>>
File: BVzED7o.jpg (205KB, 728x637px) Image search: [Google]
BVzED7o.jpg
205KB, 728x637px
>>41338520
The perfect body is confirmed 5'10"
>>
>>41338605

Yeah for a dwarf
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.