[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Machines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 9887082_orig.jpg (17KB, 476x428px) Image search: [Google]
9887082_orig.jpg
17KB, 476x428px
90% of the machines in the gym are memes.

Which machine isn't a meme?

Let me start with (pic)
>>
>>41337862
Leg extension and leg curl machines. Thats it
>>
GHR
>>
>>41337862
Just run outside
>>
>>41337881
I can't use legs extension anymore, i already reach the maximum weight in that machine.

What do you thing about the Leg Press Machine?
>>
>>41337881
>leg extension

Goodbye knees
>>
>>41337922
Thats fine imo. I think anything you have to put plates on doesnt really count as a machine.
>>
>>41337916
And get sun damage? No.

I like to run in parks and all that shit but just for a weekend with my girlfriend but threadmills get the shit done
>>
>>41337922
there's a reason people call it "The Press"™
>>
>>41337862
PECC DECC
>>
>>41337956
The press is fucking OHP you mong
>>
rowing machine.
>>
>>41337933
Thanks dude

>>41337929
Elaborate and make /fit/ a place to share knowledge

>>41337905
I didn't know that thing exist, my gym don't have it.
>>
>>41337862
Elliptical machines because resistance and low impact cardio.
>>
>>41337947
>tan and vitamin d = sun damage
basement dwelling neckbeard spotted
>>
>>41337947
What is sunscreen and protective clothing for 100
>>
Assisted pull ups. I am too weak to do more than one without the machine and that makes it hard to practice.
>>
>>41337984
You do know that tanning is horrific unhealthy, right? You also don't need to burn to get vitamin d. Sitting outside on a sunny day for 1 hour gets you all the vitamin d you need.
>>
>>41337862
cable machine is best machine there is
>>
tanning is a necessary evil. you'll look better with a tan than without. getting "too tan" looks bad, yea, but being "too pale" looks even worse.

back on topic, pic related
>>
File: 0AfOHG.jpg (99KB, 1400x900px) Image search: [Google]
0AfOHG.jpg
99KB, 1400x900px
>>41338031
You are the biggest pussy i ever meet
>>41337984
ignorant read:
>>41338034
If you tan, you will look like shit in your 30s, look Gandy (pic), he used to have the perfect skin and he went from a 11/10 to a 8/10 because of how bad his skin become with the time + tan
>>41338000
Read what i write up there
>>
>>41338034
Having zero sun exposure is also unhealthy retard

Unless you're naked or a ginger an hour or two of running outside a day is fine
>>
lat pulldowns
>>
>>41338162
Yeah, of course it is. Your initial argument was retarded though.
>It's ok to tan plus you get vitamin d
You can get vitamin d without tanning because, EXACTLY LIKE I JUST FUCKING SAID, you can get all the vitamin d you need on a given day with just an hour of sunshine. Tanning is one of the worst things you could ever do to yourself from a health and aesthetics standpoint.
>>
Treadmills are a meme.

You push your leg forward and the belt does the rest for you. You are striding forward without having to generate as much power with your hamstrings.

Run for real and feel the difference lazy ass.
>>
lat pull down
cable row
leg curl
leg press

only machine i ever use
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.