[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Almond Milk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: mg.jpg (108KB, 431x408px) Image search: [Google]
mg.jpg
108KB, 431x408px
Why?
>>
To conserve calories, so you have room for more whey.
>>
meme
>>
File: 1461844846892.png (53KB, 571x618px) Image search: [Google]
1461844846892.png
53KB, 571x618px
>>41332663
>buying a meme to invest in another meme while falling for the fat is bad meme
>>
Agreeing with anon here, it's calorie light, taste like almond (which I like), and none of the hormonal junk milk has going for it. I guess it's really bad for California water management but whatever.
>>
>>41332743
californian here, can confirm. the 6 pack of almond milk from costco is cheaper than an equal amount of water from costco
>>
>>41333134
The volume.of water almond farms in California use during a drought will give you pause, but it's pretty important for your state economy so you know.
>>
>>41333150
between almonds and diverting drinking water out to the sea to keep some obscure algae/krill species alive i am surprised we have any water to drink in this shitty state
>>
>>41332743
Don't know why I'm helping your faggy ass but that shit is mainly water USA water has tons of shit in it. Almonds are pufa aka the least T fat saturated fat is king. You don't need milk get organic yoghurt or kefir unpastuerised hell you are in Cali can probably get raw milk fucking faggot. (and no the hormones from cows don't affect us Europeans have been drinking it for ages and only is bad when the cows are pumped full of shit)
>>
Is silk milk okay or is it fucked?
>>
>>41333182
Stop taking advice from roided up bodybuilders (samefag)
>>
>>41333187
It's fucking soy dude. That's estrogen.

Drink coconut milk.
>>
>>41333150

so it's really not, agriculture is like 2% of our GDP, also a lot of the water intensive crops like nuts and avocados are being exported to China its fucking bullshit the farmers can fuck off
>>
>>41333182
This post didn't make a lot of sense and I'd be willing to hear you out again if you had solid research behind your opinion but I don't think you do and I think you're filled with a lot of hate.
>>
>>41333238
Look it up yourself raw milk is the final redpill. Instead of buying water with birth control in it you could get actual nutrtition. The good thing about yoghurt is that it can be soured with acidophilus also no way you get enough calcium without dairy. Kefir needs to be unpastuerised you will feel it tingle on tongue if it's real probably best to do it yourself then you can double ferment it you could even double ferment it with raw milk sigh wish raw milk wasn't illegal in my country.
>>
>>41333285
The other thing about roided bodybuilder advice is that they don't need fat for hormone production we do and out of the fats saturated fat best mono second and the 'health fat' PUFA is the worst you don't listen to these fucking scammy mainstream we get way too much omega 6 and pufa from vegetable oils avoid nuts except 3 brazil nuts a day and get cod liver oil and krill oil to keep omega 3/6 ratio even. Also when exercising we burn omega 3 so supplement after exercising so it doesn't get used as fuel.
>>
there is no almond tit.

and to keep this /fit/ related, isn't almond an incomplete protein?
>>
Milk allergy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.