[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just started lifting. How do I pick up gay guys at the gym? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: rip.png (764KB, 493x641px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
764KB, 493x641px
Just started lifting. How do I pick up gay guys at the gym? Is there a gay secret code?
>>
>>41332502

Just ask to "spot" them and get uncomfortably close. If they don't flinch they're gay.
>>
What if you just wore a tank top that said
"I'm Gay"

I'm not even joking. That would probably have the highest success rate.
>>
>>41332502
idk, you're the one that's gay. shouldn't you instinctively know that stuff?
>>
Stare at them in the shower. Straight guys and teens LOVE IT when you do that.
>>
>>41332548
>implying im not awkward af
>>
>>41332502

Don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>41332741
Nobody understands how valuable this advice is until it's too late.

Read this post, OP.
>>
>>41332502
I'm straight but I figured out the gay guy secret codes. They smile at you and make eye contact. Try that to guys you interested in.
>>
>>41332539
you smart
>>
I happen to be a straight guy going to a majority gay gym (closest and cheapest from where I live) I get quite a lot of unsollicitated attention at times, and I think it mainly comes down to eye contact. If I happen to lock eyes for too long with a guy he'll literally think i wanna fuck
>>
stand naked in front of a sink in the change room and see who sizes you up. then go shower with the curtain just a little open, hell find his way inside
>>
OP: Low bar squats.
Do just one, and I guarantee everyone at the gym will know you're gay.
>>
>>41332838
as someone who broke up with a girl in a place i work in i am so fucking glad its just a shit retail job and nothing important.

you only bang in places where you can bang someone lateral and upwards. Dont bang you coworkers, Dont bang your boss, or those you manage/supervise, you bang your bosses co-worker in another separate department/floor away from you.
>>
>>41332502
Gtfo fag
>>
>How do I pick up gay guys at the gym?

How do you pick up a bar at the gym?
>>
>>41332502
squat 3x5 3x a week, that's the secret gay code

all gays know it means you want to get pozzed
>>
>Feeling fit buddy?
>>
>>41332502
LONDON?
O
N
D
O
N
?
>>
File: marknbrett.png (388KB, 806x432px) Image search: [Google]
marknbrett.png
388KB, 806x432px
>>41332502
>>
>>41332502
aks them "are you feeling fit today"
if they reply back "im just a lucky guy" you know youve scored ;)
>>
Eye contact, smile and wink. Not gay, I actually had to phone-a-fag to get this advice for you. Don't waste it.
>>
>>41335263
this
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.