[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Titty milk with eggs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170505_173246.jpg (479KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170505_173246.jpg
479KB, 1944x2592px
Saw a jacked YouTuber say his secret was female breasts milk and 3 eggs. Says it's good as is but takes it to the gym with protein powder. He's a rich dude since he always wears Prada and guici things
Pic related is just milk
>>
dude just has a lactation fetish
>>
Yeah there's no benefit to drinking human breast milk that you can derive from other sources, it's a fetish thing. I can see how this is vaguely fitness related but it seems far off and not a real question someone would be asking because you're obviously not going to source human breast milk for yourself.
>>
>>41332514
Not to the point he'd let it affect his life like that
>>
Where would he even buy it? How do we know he's not being scammed by a goat?
>>
>>41332549
Must have been a meme he fell for, not a fetish. If it worked to buff my gains I'd pay for it but not for anything sexual
>>
>>41332558
He buys it off Craigslist kek I've seen it on there before
>>
>>41332573
Yeah but dude you'd probably be getting it sourced from one of those Indian women who's a surrogate mother to rich white women.
>>
>>41332586
That's even worse! You're buying the milk of some overweight trailer park mom trying to make an extra buck.
>>
>>41332602
I saw a documentary. There's all sort of people doing it. Think of it as a cheap trick to make 5 bucks?
>>
>>41332624
5000 bucks my bad not 5 kek
>>
Can i still make gains with unpasteurized milk and eggs? I'm down for that
>>
>>41332573
>Benching
>Shaker falls out of pocket
>Rolls loudly across floor
>Hits gym hotties heel and stops, strip of brown tape with "BREAST MILK" facing up
>She looks down and behind her in the middle of front lat raises
>Disgust explodes across her face
>Lid pops off shaker
>Curdled froth splatters across free weight section
>Gym goers wrinkle their nose and start dry heaving
>Hottie makes eye contact with you (you're now frozen on your back with two 45s in the air above you, your face red and strained) and shrieks.

CONSUMING HUMAN BREAST MILK AS AN ADULT IS NOT NORMAL
>>
>>41332688
Wow your right. I had to screen cap that shit made me cry with laughter
>>
>>41332631
Point is, would you drink milk from a cow that ate what that woman ate? If the answer is no, then there's your answer.
>>
File: titmilk.jpg (26KB, 534x406px) Image search: [Google]
titmilk.jpg
26KB, 534x406px
>>
>>41332929
Thank God you posted this.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (157KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
157KB, 1280x720px
>be me

>Out of whey protein isolate

>Remember my dad telling me about titty and how good it was for you. Talks about all the titty milk guys he knows since he used to be a boxing coach

>Think to myself, "if baby drink her milk, why can't I?"

>Balls up and buy 2 gallons for 500 each.

>I finally realized what new discovery I have made.

>THE WORLD MUST KNOW

>"B-but what should you call it?" Ask a bird bitch slut co worker

>I'm a security guard/fight so I know exactly what to call it.

>.......

>Fight milk
>>
>>41333742
Kek
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.