[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chicken breast tips? I just can't make a good fucking chicken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1f414.png (2KB, 136x128px) Image search: [Google]
1f414.png
2KB, 136x128px
Chicken breast tips? I just can't make a good fucking chicken why? I load it up with seasoning which mostly comes off in the pan, it has the consistency of steak why?

I cook it 3 minutes on each side. Then cover it a few minutes on low. But I've tried different variations off time and temp and it fucking sucks no matter what.

I heard smaller breast are better I got huge mutant ones at Sam's club. I'm going to try that but what else? I'm ready to give up if it's going to be like this.
>>
Butterfly the huge chicken breast you got at Sam's Club and cook it longer than 3 minutes on each side. Go for 5 at medium heat.
>>
i like to get the cutlets cause they are smaller. I put them in a ziplock bag with lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, some basil or some shit, and any other seasoning u wanna add. I shake the bag up, let it soak all night. the next day ill put them in the oven and bake em. turns out fine and never dry.
>>
Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes

Joocy chikin every time
>>
If you don't care about the finer points and just want something palatable that you can drench in sauce or ketchup, I'd suggest investing in one of those Foreman-style electric grills. Just season it and stick it in there for 5-8 minutes.
>>
>>41331210

Seems to me it's because you're cooking it in a pan like a retard. Bake it in the fucking oven, or cut it in half before you cook it in a pan.
>>
Two words : CROCK POT
>>
>>41331210
The best chicken breast you will eat is the one that you'll eat rarely. I've been lifting for almost 2 years now and have always paid attention to my protein intake, most of the time meeting my requirements by just eating more chicken breasts. Boy, used to love chicken breast, but now. I wouldn't say I hate it, but it's definitely not on my top 10 lists of meat anymore that's for sure.

So, in conclusion. You can't make chicken taste good if you have to eat it all the time.
>>
Fill the pan until it almost covers the chicken in water. Cook until water boils out and the chicken slightly browns on each side. Best chicken ever
>>
>>41331330
You're right I mistakenly thought I was good food into I started eating it every day I can't stand it now it keeps me awake at night and makes me deeply depressed and nihilistic.
>>
>>41331337
My pan is not thicc enough
>>
>>41331210
Why not try an oven?
>>
>>41331210

>he eats breasts instead of thighs

The middle class disgusts me even the poor eat legs only weird suburbanites eat chicken breast what the fuck
>>
OP, just get a George Foreman Grill, it will change your life. Perfectly cooked every time in about 5-6 minutes
>>
File: 1478025770071.png (322KB, 832x832px) Image search: [Google]
1478025770071.png
322KB, 832x832px
>>41331210
Also brine that shit!
>>
>>41331642

Note: cut them down the middle, long way, to make nice thin strips
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.