[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im at the gym right now Just finished squat warm up sets My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).png (3KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
3KB, 168x168px
Im at the gym right now

Just finished squat warm up sets

My working set is set up I look at the squat rack and feel 0 motivation to go lift that weight

My life sucks

I have no friends

No one gives a shit about me

Lifting that weight will change absolutely nothing

I wish I had the balls to kill myseld
>>
>>41329924
Lmao kys
>>
>>41329924
Lifting weights is BS, bad for your heart in the long term. Plus if you don't keep tearing your muscles and healing them, they will return to normal size. You want friends, get into a niche hobby and stop being a faggot. People don't like quiet faggots. People like mysterious cool quiet people. But not faggots
>>
File: IMG_0825.jpg (139KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0825.jpg
139KB, 640x640px
>>41329940
*tips*
>>
Everyone feels that way when they get to squats, but then you realize deadlifts are up next and you feel great
>>
>>41329940
fucking gains goblin let him lift , it's very good for him
>>
Watch some toku, that'll cheer you up
>>
>>41329924
I give a shit, Anon. Every time you lift that weight you're one rep closer to having a great body, and that's something to be proud of and find confidence in. And finding just an ounce of confidence is how you're going to make friends, get a job, a career, a girlfriend. So keep lifting, Anon. Lift like your life depends on it. Because it does.
But if you give up then you can go eat a dick and live out the remainder of your days knowing you ain't shit but a pussy ass nigga.
>>
>>41329940
Stop being such a faggot
>>
>>41329924
lol stop crying you pussy and get some hobbies. I just moved back home and i dont know anyone in my home town, all of my friends are an 8-12 hour drive away, and that's what life is you faggot. Get a hobby and make friends, play online games and make some online friends and talk to them every day, play card games (magic, hearthstone) and get playtest buddies, go to local running store group runs and talk to people, you're just being a huge faggot who wants to feel sorry for himself
>>
Buy some roids
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.