[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which gender really has easy mode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: gender.jpg (34KB, 619x387px) Image search: [Google]
gender.jpg
34KB, 619x387px
Not trying to be deliberately provocative, just been thinking about this since a female friend started working out with me
>she works just as hard for slower and lesser results
>has to eat very few calories to have that thin look etc
>low incentive to bother bc men will fuck you no matter what (guess that can be a plus too lol)
>people think you're a freak if you're too muscular
>having babies kills gains

But on the other hand
>HAES and shit means you can't judge women and can still judge men
>no judgement for beginner women in the gym, lanklet men laughed at
>chicks can fall back on tits but men need to build muscle to look good.

Idk what I think. I'd be particularly interested to hear from people who think that their gender has it easier (cos I assume most people don't)
>>
>>41328370
There's no gender privilege
If you're beautiful than you have it easier
>>
>>41328380
but as we know attractiveness to women of men is a fat tailed distribution whereas the opposite is a normal distribution, that does mean women on average are privileged, right?
>>
>>41328370
>no judgement for beginner women in the gym, lanklet men laughed at

Laughed at by who?
>>
Strictly in the gym? Neither
>>
man
-very low chance to be born a complete unfixable failure
-more chance to be a failure that could be fixed

woman
-more chance to be born a complete failure
-whatever failure is made by choice can be very easily remedied.

life's all about luck, and then making it as far as you can with that little luck you got given at birth.
>>
>>41328401
This come from the Rudder book based on okcupid data. The same data also show that for women the effect of one point increase in looks on I don't know which kind of preferential treatment is three times stronger than for men.
So lookism exists, obviously, but it's a lot harder on women.
>>
File: 1469117771933.jpg (247KB, 900x630px) Image search: [Google]
1469117771933.jpg
247KB, 900x630px
Life sucks for everyone but in different ways.
>>
Men
>either a total failure or a total success

Women
>much less likely to be either a total failure or a total success
>>
>>41328370
Who has it easier:

> In the gym:
Men. We have the gift of testosterone and good muscle building genetics.

> In life:
Women by far. They get all of the same privileges as men with none of the hardships. They are the 'protected' gender, and that helps a lot.
>>
>>41329388
Only in the anglo western world. Everywhere else that hasn't gone bat shit liberal insane they get the short end of the stick. See Africa, ME, Asia, South America.

As for romance advantage, they only get power in that field due to men having shit tier standards.
>>
Just because men have a higher TDEE than women, doesn't mean they are for some reason more "full" than women. I'm hungry as fuck eating 3000 kcals a day because I'm 6'4 working a very active job and lift weights.
>>
>>41331394
this desu
>>
>>41331412
Yeah that's true. But you do also get to eat more and more often. Even if it doesn't fill you up it's a pleasure you get more of.
Say you're a woman weighing 8 stone and you want to lose a couple of pounds, your TDEE is probably around 1200 kcal, so on a diet you'd be eating around 700. That's pretty much one meal, or if you space it out a few really punitive snacks.
>>
File: wanderingson.png (424KB, 956x538px) Image search: [Google]
wanderingson.png
424KB, 956x538px
no one really has it easy. and it seems like people will always judge you in the gym, regardless of gender.
>>
>>41331442
>>41331442
>Even if it doesn't fill you up it's a pleasure you get more of.
Oh yeah, I love spending a fucking ludicrous amount of money on food. Love eating almost 4000 kcals a day compared to some girls that live on 1200 kcals.

Especially living in Canada where meat is expensive as hell and all food in general really.
>>
>>41331607
Yeah, that sounds bad too.

>eating meat though
>>
File: genders.jpg (174KB, 1600x1950px) Image search: [Google]
genders.jpg
174KB, 1600x1950px
>implying there's only two genders
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.