[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it wrong to base your entire workout on machines?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: katyperry.jpg (736KB, 2230x3000px) Image search: [Google]
katyperry.jpg
736KB, 2230x3000px
is it wrong to base your entire workout on machines?
>>
>>41327920
Zyzz only used machines, you can too
>>
No but you'll severely limit yourself in your gainz
>>
>>41327920
Inefficient and limiting, but depending on your goals it might just work
>>
>>41327920
Arnie said in his autobiography "the unheard story" that if he had access to machines in his day he would have based his routine solely on them
>>
>>41327932
No he didn't he also used dumbbells. FAGGOT.
>>
If you can do an exercise with freeweights instead of machines, use the freeweights.

Machines (for the most part)
>Do not use stabilizers
>Teach false movement patterns
>Force you to move with the machine instead of moving with your own body
>>
>>41328084
You are not Arnie, you arenot taking the same gear as Arnie, you should not train like Arnie. Plus if Arnie got as big as he did without them at all then what does that tell you?
>>
>>41327920
Do whatever the fuck you want. I don't care. Read the sticky.
>>
>>41328084
He probably said that with injuries in his mind
>>
File: 1375736437625.gif (445KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1375736437625.gif
445KB, 250x188px
My barber has arms bigger than most men's thighs. He looks like Arnie body-wise.

We were talking about his gym routine the other day, and he told me he only uses machines and free weights are for idiots. He also told me only bitches go on special snowflake diets like keto snd IF and that if I wanted to get as big as him, I had to eat tons of food

Of course, I'm 99% sure he's juicing, so I'm not sure what to make of his advice.
>>
>>41328411
>Body like Arnie
>Not sure if he's juicing
C'mon son
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.