[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meal Tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Burger_WEB.jpg (110KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
Burger_WEB.jpg
110KB, 800x531px
I need around 2800 kcal maintenance. I have trouble eating that amount. I often undereat (I have always been a skinny dude) and eating alot gives me diarrhea.

What are some meals that I can eat to easily reach 3000 kcal/day (to put on size)?

I am doing PPL 6x/week.

At this point I have been eating mcdoubles (780 kcals/2 burgers) and drinking kefir in mass quantities.
>>
>>41325144
Just drink a lot of whole milk and eat a lot of peanutbutter
>>
>>41325144
Do you make your own kefir? If not, you should.

Diarrhea with 3k calories is not normal. You should see a doctor. When you feel a movement in your gut, is it painful?
>>
>>41325229
No I don't make my own kefir. Why is making your own kefir important?

It kind of builds up and I feel like there is pressure. After the bowel movement it feels glorious, like a long awaited release.

I assume my diarrhea is due to the fact that I
1. Overeat (I would consistently eat around 1500-1600 kcals/day at 6'2).
2. Drink milk - it seems that I have lactose intolerance.
>>
>>41325310
Don't assume go to the doctor.
Also what are your stats i bulking too and I make good progress but I am not that commited to it. I will start hard training at June.
>>
You dont get diarhea from overeating, its probably because of diary or you're eating too much fats

Eat 3 big 700 calories meals + 2 400 cal smaller meals during the day and youll see how easy it is to get to 3k cal.
>>
>>41325144
>eating alot gives me diarrhea
>At this point I have been eating mcdoubles and drinking kefir in mass quantities
Stop eating and drinking shit. No wonder your digestion is fucked.
>>
Not a meal, but a pretty solid 800-1100 cals shake:
>300ml whole milk
>50-70g oats(more than 10 table spoons)
>a banana(as large as you can get)
>1 scoop protein whey(you can skip this if you don't need the extra prtn.)
>2 tablespoons beanut butter
Put them in the blender, and enjoy! I suggest drinking a half, then the other half a while later. It doesn't make you feel that full or sick, which is great

this shake is pretty popular for gainers
>>41325172
also this
>>
>>41325346
Stats:
6'2
180lbs
13% BF
>>
>Why is making your own kefir important?

You can doubly ferment it and massively increase the concentration of probiotics:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlZrlm9tsrw
>>
>>41325369
>Eat 3 big 700 calories meals + 2 400 cal smaller meals
What are some 700 calorie meals and 2 400 cal smaller meals that one can eat?
>>
>>41325385
does fermenting decrease lactose content?
>>
>>41325415
Very much so. After a second strain my kefir has virtually no lactose.
>>
>>41325409
150g oatmeal with some peanut butter in the morning, a big sandwich with chicken breast, eggs and salad during work/afternoon and whatever you feel like cooking in the evening. You can easily get the calories up by using a bit more olive oil to fry or putting more cream into your sauces/coffee (even though I wouldn't recommend that). Eat some snacks while working out and shortly after and some fruits over the coruse of tha day. Easily 3k calories with enough protein and nutrients to stay healthy. The key is not buying stuff but making it yourself.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.