[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

newbie here will lifting help my self esteem issues?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1404248249540.png (4MB, 2000x2046px) Image search: [Google]
1404248249540.png
4MB, 2000x2046px
newbie here

will lifting help my self esteem issues?
>>
>>41325112

you'l get even more
>>
>>41325139
wew wat
>>
>>41325112
Good chance they'll get worse as you truly realise how weak, pathetic, and small you are compared to everyone you aspire to be like.
>>
>>41325141

but go anyways
>>
>>41325146
i dont aspire to be like anyone though just trying to get back into the shape i was in when i was a full time footballer as an early teenager
>>
>>41325168
Not yet.
>>
>>41325112
noob gains will definitely. when I was 170 lean at 6'0 I felt like a fucking boss, then dismorphia sets in and now at 178 I feel like the smallest guy in town somehow.
>>
>>41325112
Yeah but only if you actually commit unlike 99% of casual gym goers. Meaning lifting routine + diet plan & tracking

If you don't do those things you won't see real results. If you do do those things, and be patient and consistent, after a few months/years you'll look better than most people you know and you'll be able to tell that people admire that. You'll still be socially retarded but it's like having bowling bumpers on
>>
>>41325377
kek
>>
>>41325692
Can relate... once a retard, always a retard, no matter how much you lift, or run, or get fit or whatever.
>>
yes at first and then body dysmorphia settles is and then its worse by infinity.
>>
>>41325146
>>41325168
This.
I don't worship body builders, or have a person that I strive to be live physically.

Now I do have self esteem issues because I've gained a alot of weight and I'm the heaviest I've ever been in my life (only 206lbs, but I've never had a gut before).
I'm sure though that in enough time I'm going to hate everything about myself even more ince I realize that my physique is literally nothing.
>>
>>41325139
>this
as someone who was trying to compensate self esteem issues with lifting i can confirm this... you will get fucked the moment after you will see someone lifting more than... good luck and lift anyway
>>
>>41325692
>You'll still be socially retarded but it's like having bowling bumpers on
lel
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.