[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why arnt you urine fasting fit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1173.jpg (28KB, 220x209px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1173.jpg
28KB, 220x209px
Fasting itself is a very powerful cleansing method for dealing with disease and health problems. The combination of urine and fasting is even more potent, thus this practice should be approached slowly.

How to do it is for about a week you only drink urine and water- no other food or liquid should be taken. During the fast no work should be undertaken, as complete rest allows the cleansing processes to go on unhindered.
>>
refer TO THe reddit for more info

https://www.reddit.com/r/urinefasting/comments/57n864/urine_fasting_guide/
>>
OP you sound like a highly educated guy with a deep understanding of human physiology.

You should try going on a feces fast.
>>
>>41322215
>still on urine fasting
enjoying your no gains, dyel
poop fasting here. recycling 80% of my nutrients

pros:
>crazy energy
>feel more confident
>lifts increased
>more facial hair
>gained about 3 inches in height
>voice deepened

cons:
>bad breath
>having to eat poop
>>
>>41322298
are you sure ur still in a state of pooptosis? you are still recyling your carbs in ur poop and you may even be injesting 200g of carbs and not even know it. you should really get the feces pooptosis test kit for $29.99 on kikeseller.net
>>
its been a while since ive seen /fit/ hit a level of depravity and body dysmorphia that would actually drive a person to drink their own piss for the health benefits
>>
>>41322443
>pooptosis
this

Poop fasting only really starts to kick in after the first few weeks when the recycled poop hits borderline zero nutritional value
>>
>>41322471
>wanting to be healthy is depraved and mentally ill

sounds to me like ur mad that ur too pussy to be healthy faggot
>>
>>41322296
wb a feces feast?
>>
Does it have to be my own, or can i drink someone elses piss?
>>
>>41322548
some say if you can get your urine,someone else's urine and then combine it with a ultra white monster it will simulate HGH and will increase your muscle size by 250% over the course of a week
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
>not using piss as a base for oatmeal instead of water for maxium gains
>>
File: 1490047182643.jpg (34KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1490047182643.jpg
34KB, 500x411px
>>41322246
I thought it was satire at first.
>>
Lyoto Machida drinks his own piss
>>
>>41322215
>How to do it is for about a week you only drink urine

Because your body wasn't clever enough to get rid of all its waste the first time around?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.