[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does life truly get better after you are /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: taylorhill.gif (991KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
taylorhill.gif
991KB, 500x281px
I'm not sure if my life actually got better. Lifting for 2 years straight has gotten me a really nice body. People treat me slightly nicer or don't treat me like shit. But I haven't had much success with girls either. "Just be confident is the stupidest" meme that I have ever had. I've only heard from my friends who are super attractive and 6 feet tall. Meanwhile, I'm here rotting like a ugly manlet.

Then again, I'm autistic and have a shitty facial structure despite being swole and at a relatively low bodyfat. Reminder, that it's all about the symmetry and robust bones (aka the face).
>>
OP here, I meant to say "Just be confident" is the stupidest

Not "just to be confident is the stupidst"
>>
Nah. Being a fatass or a skeleton is much better.
>>
>>41320880
Do you think people with no confidence are more likeable in general than people with confidence?
>>
No because you can't stop being yourself even if you're fit
>>
If you are 2 years in and you are still lifting because you think girls will like you more, or that it will make your life better out of no where you are doing something seriously wrong. Sure everybody starts off by ding it for those reasons, but it should progress from that into a love of watching yourself improve and achieve goals that you were able to accomplish by busting your ass in the gym. The change it seems that you are striving for can only be obtained by getting to the point where you totally accept there are things you cant change about yourself, and just generally stop caring what people think when it comes to things you might be personally self conscious about. Lifting is just a minor tool in this mindset change. You can do it anon, it'll just take time.
>>
File: we_were_exploding_anyway.jpg (721KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
we_were_exploding_anyway.jpg
721KB, 1920x1200px
>>41321174
this.
>>
>>41320880
Do thinking in life confidently. Accumulate life experiences this way thus becoming confident.
>>
Yes, especially if you aren't ugly.
>>
>>41320850

Where the fuck do I find High estrogen beautiful women like taylor hill and holly earl nowadays? I like them slutty man chin girls from time to time, but i want a beautiful girlfriend/wife that wont cheat on me.

can someone help me /fit? Im a college student in atlanta, ga if that matters. 6 1, half asian half white, and swole as fuck
>>
>>41321174
Man... I just want to stop being a walking skeleton and look acceptably attractive. I don't care that much about lifting for its own sake. But the only way to do either of those things is to eat and lift.
>>
>>41320850
I'ts just a means of teaching of earning something, like girls or body, u can earn them

lifting won't get you girls, but it makes you look more hot. Hot is good, but girls want to be hunted

sage
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.