[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plantar Fascitis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: img_20151208_190053.jpg (99KB, 750x576px) Image search: [Google]
img_20151208_190053.jpg
99KB, 750x576px
Anyone here suffer from this? I've been resting my bad foot, elevating it and taking ibuprofen and it feels a little better. But I still have pain later on in the day.
>>
According to the doc I do
minimalist running shoes and golf ball massages, I barely feel it any more.
>>
>>41319784
>According to the doc I do
>minimalist running shoes
Surprised at that, golf and lacrosse ball massage works well tho. Kelly Starrett has/had a good video on it (haven't checked in a while).

>>41319749
Harvard Law definitely does not do this in any meaningful way.
>>
>>41319784
>minimalist running shoes
Yeah, I've already invested in a good pair of Brooks and I've observed a difference. But they're not what I'd called minimalist. They're heavily padded, which is what I think someone my size (6'5, 260 lb) needs. I lift weights and I'm not a fat fuck but I could lose about 30 lb for sure.

>golf ball massages
Huh. That's a new one. I'll look into it. Thanks for the suggestion.
>>
>reclaim Harvard from white supremacists
>Harvard is like 40% kike
>woman holding the sign is a kike
Great!
>>
>>41319834
If the impact of your footfalls is not on the balls of your feet, they're not minimalist. If they are, you do you, have fun.

Protip: keep your golf balls in the fridge or freezer.
It's nice.
>>
>>41319749
I've had fucked up feet for about 4 years. It was plantar fasciitis at first. I think that healed, and I've had achelies tendonitis for the past couple of years. Anyways, deep stretching and massaging will heal the plantar facia.
Video here
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hauyuX-uCq8

The negative stair stretches will heal the achelies tendon.
Video here
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l2gubqenGDo
My calves are responsible for my feet being fucked up. So I bought a trigger ball, and a muscle roller stick and have been working the shit out of them, with good results so far. Hopefully mine lieden will help you if your feet are injured. I wish I would have know about these 2 methods years ago. Basically, stretch your feet and calves
Your welcome
>>
>>41319749

Lol. Like Harvard Law just hangs up shitty, crooked pictures of it's logo with scotch tape around the buildings.
>>
File: rchls.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
rchls.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>41319845
Spoken like a ciscgendered, racist, misogynist defender of the patriarchal white supremacist cissexist establishment.

Check your privilege.
>>
>>41319904
That ain't the logo m8, that's a supposedly satirical rip on it. I think it's in bad taste desu.
>>
File: logo.png (68KB, 356x407px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
68KB, 356x407px
>>41319904
>Thinking Harvard Law would use slaves carrying bushels as its logo
That's not their logo. This is their logo. They're saying that Harvard is an institution that benefits (or historically benefited) from the oppression of minorities.
>>
>>41319943
>>41319942

Ah. Welp, I'm dumb haha
>>
>>41319891
Bumping this up because I worked hard on that response
Do it injured faggots
>>
>>41319749

Look at that nasty jew face. The nose knows.
>>
>>41319891
How do I tell the difference between plantar fascitis and achilles tendonitis? Right now I have pain my right heel at the very center of the ball of the foot. I have noticed that my gait has involuntarily changed to compensate for this such that I now distributing more of my weight on the outer blade of my right foot and in fact, I can't force myself to stop doing this, which is very disconcerting.

I will watch those videos for sure. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>41320141
Achilles tendonitis more stops you putting your foot flat on the floor and forces you to point your toes. The achilles tendon runs along the back of the leg behind the foot.

You've more likely damaged the fat pad on your heel, it's normally just called a bruised heel. Try to to put weight on it and it'll heal in a couple of weeks.
>>
>>41320254
>Try to to
Try not to*
>>
>>41319749
>Anyone here suffer from this?

What, constant shilling from Ivy league psuedointellectuals sneering down at us from their golden towers? yes.
>>
>>41320141
In general plantar fasciitis hurts in your arch/underneath your foot
Achieles tendonitis hurts on the back or sides of the heel/ankle
>>
>>41320063
Reported. Enjoy your ban.
>>
>>41321328
global rule 7
>>
>>41319891
thanks bro
>>
I fixed mine with a pair of Nike frees and yoga
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.