[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Avoiding Alcohol for Gains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: the liquid jew.png (147KB, 585x400px) Image search: [Google]
the liquid jew.png
147KB, 585x400px
Alcohol changes the way our bodies distribute and store fat so drinking any alcohol while aiming for low bodyfat% is detrimental.

Some of our drinks contain up to 0.5% of alcohol by volume. To put this into context, a normal glass of fresh orange juice can naturally contain up to 0.5% alcohol. Malt vinegar you put on your chips is about 0.2% alcohol.

Am I being autistic thinking percentages that low matter?

Is water the only thing safe to drink?
>>
Going to enjoy dropping this factoid on unsuspecting Muslims.
>>
>>41319119

Yeah you're just being a paranoid
>>
>>41319119
>Is water the only thing safe to drink?
make your own lemonade
>>
>>41319161
Its the effects they disagree with not the chemical you pleb.
>>
Hmm I drink minimum of 2 beers a night
>>
>water
>safe
Safe if you want to be a tranny. Just drink your own pee
>>
>>41319119
alcohol is the ULTIMATE gains goblin, objectively.

lets say you go on a night out and have 10 beers. 10*150 cals each = 1500 calories, ALL simple carbs. couple that with hang overs to discourage you from eating and training the next day, as well as the lack of proper recovery/sleep and you've god the arms, legs, body, head and great swinging dong of the biggest gains goblin on the planet.
>>
>>41319119
>Alcohol changes the way our bodies distribute and store fat
No.
>Am I being autistic thinking percentages that low matter?
Yes.
>>
Beer is all carbs, but ethyl alcohol itself is like 7 calories a gram I think.
0 nutritional value.

You can still drink, and even get smashed, but stick to shots of clear stuff like vodka. Brown liquor is fine too, but will give you a 10 times worse hangover due to the tannins and shit.

Just avoid mixed drinks, and only drink beer when you're carb loadin'
It's still cheating on your diet but a few shots of booze is still way better for you than a slice of cheescake
>>
>>41321032
better yet - avoid it entirely and do drugs. cocaine is the best cutting drug around; it usually vatly limits the number of drinks i want, thereby reducing caloric intake, as well as providing an incentive to drink plenty water and also the fat buring effects and shit.
>>
>>41320884
keked out loud
>>
Living in NYC my social life is 100% based around alcohol so not about to give that shit up
>>
File: 1474325081356.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1474325081356.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>41321337
>he doesn't mix meth into his whey
>>
>>41321337
Jesus dude stop trying to justify your shitty habit. And coke is always so fucking stomped on I've done my share and have only had good clean coke like twice.
>>
i only drink socially and i have almost 0 social life so no issue i guess
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.