[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/under50/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: fuke_foond_18.png (460KB, 750x555px) Image search: [Google]
fuke_foond_18.png
460KB, 750x555px
anyone /under50kg/ here?

am ~165 cm, 47 kg. I know that im progressing quite good with gaining, but I still don't feel very well, I am trying so hard to it a couble of hundred calories in my diet. I use high cals shakes and stuff, but I still have to eat junk to gain the necessary cals, is it ok/healthy?
>>
>F5 F5 F5

>still no responds
>>
>>41317510
just give up and become a trap, I know that's what I would do if I was 165cm
>>
>>41317510
Jesus, I thought I was a skelly, and I just checked and I'm 63 kg.

Eating junk is probably fine if you're that skinny.
>>
>>41317510
i want to pick you up and throw you through drywall
>>
>>41317510
>eat junk food
>feel shit
>don't wanna eat more
don't fall into this trap.

eat a healthy varied diet.
increase frequency and portion sizes to increase intake.
>>
File: 1471993607287.jpg (41KB, 500x747px)
1471993607287.jpg
41KB, 500x747px
>>41317510
Just eat whatever you fucking want. As long as you're eating on a surplus, you'll be fine for now. Also track you calories desu
>>
Guys are you still here?

I'm not THAT skinny, im in very good height in my ccuntry, I also only need about 5-10 kg, and 5-10kg muscle mass.

I feel really really shitty, I prefer starving to death, I don't want to eat, but im still hungry and want to gain.

>>41318441
I am trying my hardest, the junk is like an extra, im not that junkie tho, im still in the norm of eating junk.
>>
>>41318974
eat more and more often.
stick to it.
no excuses.

whole milk and nuts work great.
>>
>>41319009
milk is insane, if only it was ok to drink 4 cups a day.
Should I ignore the pain? I am more than willing to
>>
>>41319057
why do you think milk is insane?

I wouldn't drink more than a liter a day though.
>>
>>41319118
lactose allergy something? I don't know, but I always hear too much milk is not very good. I drink 2 cups a day.
>>
>>41319118
He is non white
>>
>>41317510
Shit nigga, you 10? get off the internet.
>>
>>41319144
if you don't feel bad after drinking milk, you're not lactose intolerant, and you can drink more than a few glasses a day.

Everything is bad if it's not in moderation.
Under a liter of milk a day is fine.
>>
>>41318974
Yes, you are THAT skinny.

Eat frequently, drink a lot of milk (less than 1L a day like other anon said), shakes.

It's ok to eat some junk food, but don't do it everyday. Eat something you really enjoy, like a pizza or something like every week and a very caloric hamburguer or something. It helps. Do you like peanut butter with milk? eat peanut butter along while dreanking milk.

Snack nuts while you're not hungry.

You can do it anon, I believe in you. I was once there
>>
>>41319162
no srsly im not as skinny as you think, im not going to post a pic because i don't feel very comforttable about it eh
>>
>>41319186
Also just get Zero Lactose whole milk or some lactase pills while drinking whole milk. I'd go with zero lactose, there's literally no difference in the flavour
>>
>>41319203

Just eat, nigglet, everything you see in sight.
High carbs, high fat, but be very careful, you should do blood work frequently.
>>
thanks guys, I never had the idea of surviving the pain, heh.

>>41319186
summerized tips, thx
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.