[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

loosing weight without loosing muscle mass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: How-Weight-Loss-properly.jpg (30KB, 670x376px) Image search: [Google]
How-Weight-Loss-properly.jpg
30KB, 670x376px
hi /fit/

i am 28 years old, 186 cm (6'1") tall and weight 88 kg (194 lbs). Startet my journey at 98 kg (216 lbs).

i know that loosing weight and gaining muscles at the same time is not possible. but is is possible to not loose any muscles at all while being in a calorine deficite?

right now i am 3 times a week for 1 1/2 hours at the gym. 1/4 to 1/3 is cardio, for the rest i am doing stuff with weights and machines.

but is it a good idea to go to the gym while trying to lose weight? does it make sense?
also, can i try something like a "don't eat anything besides proteins, needed vitamins and such" and lose weight faster? but will this fuck up my muscles?

in short, what is the best idea to lose fat pretty fast without losing muscles? because after i amat my dream weight i want to get more muscular,but i dont want to start from scratch by losing all my muscles through dieting.

(sorry for language, english is my third language)
>>
>>41316485

>losing weight and gaining muscle mass is not possible at the same time

Makes about as much sense as obesity being genetic.
>>
>>41316485
>but is is possible to not loose any muscles at all while being in a calorine deficite?
Yes, hop on roids
>>
>>41316514
i mean literally at the same time. fat doesn't become muscle mass. muscles need"fuel",protein and stuff, to be build. but to lose weight you need to eat less that your body needs, so that your body starts to use its own fuel, aka fat and such.

but you cant eat more than you need while at the same time eat less.
>>
Try intermittent fasting
>>
>>41316536
for real? now i am in germany for at least 3 years. dont know where to get some here. not even weed :(
>>
>>41316485
>i know that loosing weight and gaining muscles at the same time is not possible.

do you know what recomposition is?

eat for the weight you wanna be.
>>
>>41316603
no, i actually don't know. canyou please describe this for me?
>>
>>41316485
>loosing weight without loosing muscle mass?
>i know that loosing weight and gaining muscles at the same time is not possible.
You fell for the losing weigh meme. It's loosing fat, and you can do both gaining muscle. It's literally how it works
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2011/08/what-exactly-is-ideal-to-cut-or-not-to.html
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2009/03/you-can-be-strong-as-fuck-or-ripped-to.html
>>
>>41316543

I'm aware of how it works. If you eat a lot of protein and vegetables you can absolutely build muscle mass while losing fat, if you are a fatty. To think otherwise is pretty dumb.
>>
>>41316688
thank you. as of now i eat mostly protein, fibers and such. only small amounts of fat. also go to the gym. hopefully i look better in a few months,
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.