[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frick do farmers walks ever make me feel nice and yolked. Can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: forearm2.jpg (39KB, 512x565px) Image search: [Google]
forearm2.jpg
39KB, 512x565px
Frick do farmers walks ever make me feel nice and yolked. Can I do them every day at the end of my routine? / Is this enough for joocy forceps like pic related?
>>
>>41315879
throw in some wrist curls too
>>
>>41315879
Getting a labor job instead of sitting behind a desk all day is how you get big forearms
>>
>>41315903
But I wanna make six figures...
>>
>>41315879
Yes
>>
>>41315903
so how come the guys I know who are brick layers, builders etc. and don't go to the gym normally have pretty average forearms and average to bellow average physiques lol
>>
>>41315879
That not very good for you CNS
Even Strongman competitors do them once a week.
Incorporate them as a sort of conditioning work and make sure it's a bit distant from your DL day since it also requires grip/core strength, other than that go for it.
>>
File: DSC04482.jpg (884KB, 4242x2828px) Image search: [Google]
DSC04482.jpg
884KB, 4242x2828px
I'm a poorfag but I made my own. They get the job done
>>
File: 1493496530758.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493496530758.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>41315879
if you want joocy forceps you need to start arm wrestling

see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cefwt-dOLrg
>>
>>41316309
youre lying
>>
>>41315903
construction workers don't look small but at the same time don't look big or fit. Ive seen desk workers who are larger in physique. Even gardeners. Im pretty sure its dependent on who goes to the gym, lol
>>
I can hardly even do shrugs atm, for the past month I've had to baby my left forearm from attempting the wrist curls meme with 20 lb dumbbells.
>>
>>41315879
>Is this enough for joocy forceps like pic related?
Yes. You don't need steroids for arms like that. All it takes is hard work and determination. How do you think that guy got his forearms like that? Hard work!
>>
Do you actually have to walk when doing that farmers walk?

Wouldnt just lifting the weight up be enough?
I mean it sounds dumb but what other work do your forearms perform when you walk?
>>
>>41319123
dynamic stabilization my man
>>
>>41316309

Those guys are usually strong as fuck but they eat like shit and only work the handful of muscle groups required to perform their trade over and over without any time for recovery or muscle growth.
>>
>>41319478
This man is correct.
>>
>>41316695
why are you crying anon
>>
>>41316754
I work in construction and while they do, in general, have more muscle than the average desk jockey, they mostly fall somewhere in between skinny fat and just plain fat.
>>
>>41319123
it's the walk part that makes this exercise awesome.
>>
>>41316290
Physical work and high earnings aren't mutually exclusive

Someone has to fix your physician's car and build your lawyer's house
>>
>>41320745
kek
>>
>>41316695
how the fuck does that grandpa have so much strength?
>>
>>41319478

>Tfw when oil field job and lift

People ask me if I work out and I just tell them I am a Floor Hand on my grandfathers rig and they believe me.

Now that I think about it their is no way some guys here workout and they still have them juicy silverback forearms.
>>
>>41320787
CUZ HES A FUCKING LEGEND
>>
>>41320787
life long high volume with sub max loads
>>
>>41320787
he's an airline mechanic.
gripping, twisting, pulling, lifting with his hands/fingers all day errday with overtime
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.