[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LATE OR NAH?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 20170504_191341.jpg (191KB, 789x592px) Image search: [Google]
20170504_191341.jpg
191KB, 789x592px
Am i going to make it before July? Been on a 1,5k caloric deficit for a half a month now and not even halfway there
Also pre summer bods thread
>>
W-was I supposed to start cutting already?
>>
File: itpiss.jpg (20KB, 323x388px) Image search: [Google]
itpiss.jpg
20KB, 323x388px
>1.5k caloric deficit
assuming you can hold this deficit until july (which you reasonably can't) and that 1kg of fat loss is ~9k calories you will lose about 10kg in two months. But at this deficit you will lose muscle too
>>
>>41315078
60 days/7 = 8.5 weeks.

8.5 x 3 = 25.5lbs of fat.

We'll call that a 12% bodyfat reduction, I don't know your stats.

Basically, yeah, easily. However if you don't want to lose a ton of muscle with it, I'd recommend losing a pound and a half week and not being a retard. That'll drop you down 6% and have you looking clean and not lose you months of progress in muscle.
>>
File: cry.jpg (5KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
5KB, 266x190px
>>41315143
>>41315166
WOAH WOAH wait a minute.
You're telling me that if i eat ~150 grams of protein every day i can STILL LOSE MUSCLE?
>>
File: 5ya7a2qm5rty.jpg (370KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
5ya7a2qm5rty.jpg
370KB, 2048x2048px
>>41315166
So basically if you're cutting alot of calories at once your going to lose a bunch of weight but some of that lost weight will also be muscle making one skinny fat. But if you slowly cut more calories weekly you'll lose weight and that lost weight will mostly be fat making one otter mode?

Pic related I look like the leftside currently counting calories autistically and working on daily mile and 10minute workouts. (Ramping it up to crossfit after a week) or would lifting be better.
>>
>>41315228
Duh.
>>
You don't lose muscle when dieting. They'll appear depleted because they will be depleted of energy stores but your body will not canabalize muscle unless you're literally starving to death.
>>
>>41315520
lol total bollocks unless you do a PSMF type deal with refeeds and even then people report higher muscle loss
>>
>>41315633
I get it you have this idea in your head that you're not sure where you got it and you need to hold on to it and you need to dismiss anything else flippantly but I'm sorry to say, you're wrong. You don't lose muscle at a deficit. It's bunk.
>>
>>41315796
Not him but honestly I think there is too much broscience on this. Some people say you do and some say you don't, but I never found a single reliable source on if you lose muscle or not during a cut.
>>
>>41315831
That's a really fair comment.
>>
>>41315796
aight i'm open to change, post reputable sources.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.