[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sambo or judo? It's to complement muay thai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1493605315968.jpg (46KB, 718x838px) Image search: [Google]
1493605315968.jpg
46KB, 718x838px
Sambo or judo? It's to complement muay thai
>>
>>41312164
JUDO
>>
being able to quickly throw someone down on hard ground is surprisingly effective
>>
>>41312164
Depends on what's available to you nearby, anon. If you can do both, try out both and then choose based on your own experience.
>>
>>41312191
most-useless-comment-award-2017.gif
>>
Which style is most useful for taking advantage of long arms? A grappling style? I figure black men have longer arms on average so it would be useful to be prepared for the most probable scenario.
>>
>>41312198
It's the only sensible approach to OP's question.
>>
>>41312199
Yes, a grappling style would be effective. Not only do you close the distance they'd profit from with their long arms, you'll also have more leverage to work with once you've grabbed them.

Downside is getting disgusting cocoa oil all over your clothes and their stink into your nose.
>>
>>41312220
it's a completely obvious approach to anyone who isn't retarded
>>
>>41312164
sambo, if quality of trainer/studio/partner are good.
judo, if quality of trainer/studio/partner are better than sambo.
>>
>>41312199
gun kata
>>
>>41312231
>it's a completely obvious approach to anyone who isn't retarded
And yet the OP asked.
>>
>>41312164
zumba
>>
>>41312198
Well, yours is the most retarded.
>>
>>41312164
conceal carryjutsu
>>
>be 15
>dyel boylet who knows judo thinks his hot shit
>bearmode kid wrestles him down after PE
>what you little shit he's just wearing shorts no faggot judo garb or whatever to grab onto
>see the little shit just left in fetal mode sobbing afterwards

keke
>>
>>41313256
this. wrestling > meme martial 'art'
>>
jeet kune do
>>
Krav Maga is better than any of these
>>
Judo is probably best. You work from the clinch a lot in Muay thai is translates well. I think wreslting+jujistu is better but judo is servicable and unless you go to college or hs you probably wont find anyone to teach you wreslting worth a shit these days its all mma bullshit with bad technique.
>>
the fact that mods even allow this is a joke. no wonder baphomet doxes you guys regularly. all that talk behind a computer screen
>>
isnt this anger trolling by the way? what happens if i go to the cops to point out your anger trolling...things that make you go hmmm
>>
>>41312164
sambo

or bjj
>>
>>41312164
Are you affiliated with russians and the motherland. Then sambo. If not, do something else. Judo is meh.
>>
he injects scripts into other peoples web browsers thinking they dont know

ahahahahha

you guys are beyond fucking lame
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.