[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is psychology a /fit/ approved education? You all seem to need it!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0516.jpg (883KB, 1066x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0516.jpg
883KB, 1066x1500px
Is psychology a /fit/ approved education? You all seem to need it!
>>
>>41311512
Fuck you buddy
I'm psychologically fine
If I ever see you in real life I'll beat you up ya nerdy ass kid
>>
Learning psychology won't fix yourself
>>
>>41311512
no, a lot of the studies in the field are bullshit. They can treat something but the results of most therapies arent as efficient/good as they claim.

There were a huge meta-analysis done on psychology studies, that showed poor results and most of it was unrepeatable.
>>
>posts Freud
I'd brush up on the topic before your 1st semester, undergrad.
>>
>>41311540
Go away, humanist!
>>
>>41311512
Neuropsychology or gtfo
>>
It's interesting read about over breakfast but I wouldn't waste a major on it. If you do major in it better plan on turning it into a PhD unless you just want to be a guidance counselor.
>>
>>41311512
STEMM or get the fuck out.
>>
>>41311512
Enjoy making $65k / year with a PhD lol
>>
>>41312190
socialpsyology is the goat
>>
>>41311512
Psychology is shit. The methodology is all over the place and when it isn't, it's just neuroscience. None of the models accurately describe human behaviour and it shows that an dead german pervert is still one of the most relevant figures in therapy today.

If you want to help people, do Medicine. If you want to know how people think, do Politics Philosophy and Economics. If you want to see the zenith of narcissism do an arts/literature degree. If you want a job with a possible chance of an hero'ing yourself, do Informatics.
>>
>>41312363
What is the second M for?
>>
>>41311512
Carl Jung is based
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.