[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to cope with being a manlet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: images (1).jpg (2KB, 118x90px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
2KB, 118x90px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtOHH0Y887g

What do I have to train to get height?
>>
File: I DONT' KNOW WHATS GOING ON.jpg (110KB, 1010x1036px) Image search: [Google]
I DONT' KNOW WHATS GOING ON.jpg
110KB, 1010x1036px
>HE FUCKING SAVED THE THUMBNAIL
>>
>>41311094
You learn to accept things you cannot fuckin change
Stop being such a beta "hurt durr I'm short pls help"
Fuck you, you're the reason manlets get a bad rep, grow a pair you worthless sack of shit.
>>
1. disregard females
2. acquire currency
3. buy hookers
4. ????
>>
File: 5_result.jpg (87KB, 785x600px) Image search: [Google]
5_result.jpg
87KB, 785x600px
>>41311094
>>
>>41311100
its a metaphor for being tiny
>>
>>41311094
8x10 24x7 Amazon
>>
>>41311094

>Develop macrophilia fetish
>Accept you're tiny
>???
>Profit?
>>
>>41311134
>You learn to accept things you cannot fuckin change
i came in here to say this, only to find it has already been said. well put brother.
>>
>>41311094
You don't. It will haunt you for the rest of your life.

t. manlet
>>
>>41311094

How old are you? I'd say 25ish is the limit for accepting your height and that it'll never change.

If you're still insecure about being a manlet past 25 then you'll be insecure about it for the rest of your life.
>>
>>41311134
Exactly, it shoudnt hinder your way with women. Only betas let that shit affect them. OP isn't going to make it.
>>
>>41311134
and the fuckin courage to accept the shit you cant, right?
>>
>>41311134
Other people need to learn to accept things I cannot change too.

The bad rep is a reaction to the way they are treated.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.