[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SARMs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Ligandrol-1.jpg (23KB, 640x413px) Image search: [Google]
Ligandrol-1.jpg
23KB, 640x413px
I started an 8 week LGD-4033 just 2 weeks ago and have been dealing with some abnormal prostate pain. Anyone have experience with this themselves/know how to reverse this?

Also general sarms thread
>>
>>41308843
Started LGD and MK-677 last week and I feel fantastic. You sure you got pure stuff? Could have pro hormones in it, although I'm ignorant as to how it may affect your amateurstate
>>
Bruh wtf is wrong with you. Took off and 7 ment. Pctd with some clomex. Felt nothing. Had liver test a week ago after two beers and still came out clean. Man is you pluggin yo butt?
>>
>>41309840
Where you get from? SarmX seems like the way to go
>>
>>41310134
Irc Bio, I've seen nothing but good reviews and so far so good. I'm already hitting 2pl8 on OHP again and that was my first big lift to get weaker when I finished my cut last month.
>>
>>41310181
I checked them out but they are so damn cheap I thought twice, isn't it like less than half the price it usually Sells at?
>>
Melanotan
>>
>>41310195
Apparently so, but I've read numerous positive reviews on them and decided to go for it. I don't regret it. After week 4 I'll see about getting my IGF-1 checked
>>
OP here. I also got my LGD from irc bio. only dosing at 5mg ED. I looked at the testing results from the batch my order was from and it's supposedly 99% purity. Not sure what's going on with the prostate pain
>>
>>41310666
I dozed it at 3mg for the first few days and I'm at 5mg now. Not experiencing any pain though. Are you sure it's your prostate and not hemorrhoids or something?
>>
>>41310707
fairly sure its the prostate. I thought it was my balls the first couple times I felt it but now I can definitely tell its the prostate. I suppose it's possible my body is just sensitive to these chemicals
>>
>>41310731
Weird. When I deadlift and squat heavy, I'll occasionally have a weird sensation right in my taint area. Hardly ever happens but when it does it's the weirdest thing I swear. No clue what it could be.
Back to thread though, this is actually my first SARM experience. Just finished cut last month, 185lbs and 2/3/4/5. Have you done cycles before? Know what I can expect? Trying to just lean bulk for the extent of the cycle.
>>
>>41310806
this is my first cycle actually. I did a good amount of research before going for it and looked through a ton of other people's logs with this stuff. None reported anything like this on LGD, but some got testicular atrophy on Rad140. I'm fairly sensitive to other drugs, so it's very possible it's just my own body's reaction to it.

I'm also trying to lean bulk, I'm currently up about 4lbs in 2 weeks, but most of it is probably water. nice lifts btw
>>
>>41310860
Thanks breh. I did an ample amount of research as well mainly because I don't want to stop my HPTA. But according to everything I've looked at, anything at 8 weeks and under and you won't need PCT. I'm pretty excited to see how this turns out. I'm up a few pounds as well from my original 180 but it is undoubtedly water retention.
>>
>>41310896
I've also heard that regarding PCT. I don't want to use serms unless totally necessary. hopefully this pain goes away and has nothing to do with the lgd, irc bio seems to be legit. I dont want to have to cut this short
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.