[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mires, but no likes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Fire Man.jpg (163KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Fire Man.jpg
163KB, 768x1024px
/fit/, I started working out about 5 months ago, mostly heavy calisthenics with extra weights added in. Recently, I've been getting some mires even though I'm still fairly lanky (but i guess for non /fit/s im good) Despite the mires, no women have actually made any moves to show interest. There was one 6/10 chick who I thought might have had a thing for me, but apparently she has a bf. We're not going to make it bros
>>
>>41308493
Woah you really did bodyweight stuff for 5 whole months? Girls should be riding your dick wtf man
>>
>>41308493
Yeah you're not gonna make it.

Not with that attitude. Getting /fit/ is all about you. A commitment to yourself. Miles are good and all but don't let them get to your head. Stop looking towards others for approval mate. That kinda mindset can get toxic.
>>
>>41308552
>Miles

Mires* goddamnit.
>>
>>41308493
if a girl shows interest then youre supposed to make a move, you dont expect her vagina to accidentally swallow your penis one day.
>>
>>41308493
>did bodyweight for 5 months and expect chicks to just fall on top of him
Not gonna make it
>>
>>41308552
I'm still going to work out no matter what, mires is a side thing
>>
>>41308493
>bodyweighy workout for 5 months
>thinks he is not dyel
>why don't I have a gf yet /fit/

please do us a favor and kys OP
>>
>>41308611
will do
>>
>>41308594
Awesome. Keep at it breh.
>>
>>41308493
It means you're good looking enough for them to look long enough for you to notice. But not so good looking that you'll make them take the initiative because you're too good of a deal to pass up.
If they want a ride, they'll make themselves available too you or put themselves in situations where you have to talk to them.

Or you can just make your move on the once you catch miring.
>>
>>41308493
Your notions about this whole "girls" thing are all off. Girls rarely make moves. And despite what you might think, being /fit/ does not guarantee that some girl will eventually just throw herself at you.

95% of the time, you have to make the first move, and part of that means not being autistic about it and getting hung up on your own attractiveness.

>We're not gonna make it bros
Don't lump the rest of us in with your aspie ass just cause you have no game.
>>
>>41308621

livestream it and post the link here
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.