[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is it /fit/. This is what 2 years of strict and structured

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 18

File: fat.jpg (209KB, 906x696px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
209KB, 906x696px
This is it /fit/. This is what 2 years of strict and structured nutrition and training get you as a natural. When are you going to realize everyone getting anywhere is just juicing and claiming natty and just start pinning? Nobody gives a shit about your gyno or hairline other than other homosexual, balding, men with gyno anyway. Just take the plunge(r to your ass).
>>
>>41307768
if this isn't bait

post your routine and diet, exactly as you've been doing for the past two years, and we can critique and show you where you went wrong.

if this is bait, you won't be able to do it.
>>
>>41307768
OP where are your abs? Come on. Don't lie to me. Those are made in the kitchen I know but the can be seeing after two fucking years.
>>
File: not_sure.jpg (8KB, 172x172px) Image search: [Google]
not_sure.jpg
8KB, 172x172px
>>41307768
>>
2 years is nothing when it comes to lifting, come back in 5 more years.
>>
File: 1482953725628.jpg (117KB, 367x222px) Image search: [Google]
1482953725628.jpg
117KB, 367x222px
>>41307768
I looked better than this guy before I even did any exercise whatsoever
>>
>>41307768
Did you take weight gainers?
>>
>>41307861
I used weight gainers to get out of skelly and am paying the price for it now. I don't look awful but putting on that weight slower would have been better
>>
>>41307868
You look okayish for 2 years. Remember it takes a long time till you actually look like people who are fucking aesthetic.
Most of them lift longer than 7 years.
>>
>>41307768
Have you ever trained your abs or obliques? Shoulders on point for 2 years though
>>
>>41307786
Training:

Everything from SS, to smolov, to texas method, to bodybuilding style training. Training frequency was 2-3x per week for each muscle group. Also did a concurrent periodization style training where I had a heavy day, volume day, and light/speed day. Louis Simmons and Dave Tate believe speed work is an integral part of developing strength.

Cardio was kept at a minimum but cardio has been scientifically proven to inhibit muscle growth, even in a caloric surplus. I have done periods where I frequently did HIIT and standard cardio during cutting phases.

Diet:

You don't actually expect my diet to be consistent for 2 straight years in a row do you? Not even the most shredded motherfuckers on planet earth can maintain that kind of consistency for longer than a month or two. Diets change frequently to accommodate boredom, but I always made sure to get a substantial amount of protein (0.8-1.0g/lb bodyweight) and fat(0.3-0.5g/lb bodyweight). Calories obviously haven't been the same for two straight years. I've eaten as much as 4000 a day and sat at 265lbs to eating 2600 per day and hovering at 230-240. Currently eating under 2000 calories and have dropped bodyweight considerably in the past month(30lbs). Irrelevant though. Muscle loss has been unaffected by speed of cutting. I lost a mind boggling amount of relative strength slow cutting from 265lbs to 245lbs over the course of 3 months, to an even higher percentage of relative strength(20%+) cutting from 245lbs to 230lbs. Currently sitting at 200-210lbs. Haven't weighed myself in over a week though.

>>41307887
Never trained abs really. It's irrelevant though because my ab strength is pretty on par with my friends who do train abs and I have plenty of friends with perfect abs who never train abs. It's a matter of genetics.

>>41307861
Never.

>>41307885
Vast majority of gains are gained within the first to second years of lifting (20-35lbs out of a max potential of 30-50lbs)
>>
>>41307927
>Vast majority of gains are gained within the first to second years of lifting (20-35lbs out of a max potential of 30-50lbs)
In the most optimal case, most people need longer.
And yeah you get the most of it the first year, that doesnt mean you look somewhat aesthetic after the first year of lifting.
Every 3-5 pounds you put on after that each year will really make you stand out the general lifting "norm".
Just keep on pushing and report back in when you lifted at least 4 years.
Like I said, most of the aesthetic dudes you see lift longer than 7 years.
>>
>>41307887
>Never trained abs really. It's irrelevant though because my ab strength
>It's a matter of genetics.
No one cares about your ab strength. I suggest you actually train them and stop blaming your daddy for your shitty stomach.
>>
>>41307927
> Never trained abs really. It's irrelevant though because my ab strength is pretty on par with my friends who do train abs and I have plenty of friends with perfect abs who never train abs. It's a matter of genetics.
It's actually a matter of bodyfat, you seem to have pretty high bodyfat.
I mean you even have a little belly.
Cut more, train more. That's it.
>>
>>41307768
Your shoulders and lats look not bad at all. I guess you have been doing many pull ups or pull downs.

However:

> there is some postural problem on the side view pic. Your ass looks weak and flat. You need to do more squats.

> You seriously lack thickness, in both chest and back. Eat more and do more rows.
>>
roid you stupid fuck!
>>
File: IMG_20170502_153630.jpg (434KB, 582x946px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170502_153630.jpg
434KB, 582x946px
>>41307976
Do you know nothing about muscle dynamics or what? Plenty of research shows there is a substantial correlation between muscular cross sections and muscular force output. Strength directly correlates to size. Abs don't show because of midsection fat. Get a clue.
>>41307978
How fat I look hasn't changed much after dropping over 60lbs. I'm thinking it may be the result of low T.
>>41307999
I don't do many pullups or pulldowns. I train my back with the same frequency and intensity as my anterior upper body, but my back is significantly weaker. I have always had a wide back though.
>>
>>41308055
Back is pretty decent.

>How fat I look hasn't changed much after dropping over 60lbs. I'm thinking it may be the result of low T.
People underestimate how much fat they can actually lose most of the time. Fact is you still have ab-fat, that's fat you can lose.
>>
>>41307999
Poor anthropometry for squatting also means my squat will always be fucking shit and my lower body will always look like shit too. I don't undertrain anything, I can assure I know how to properly train and do my fair share of sports and muscle building research. The problem is not what I'm doing.
>>
>>41308108
The problem is you expect too much in only 2 years of lifting and you seem you are not patient enough tbqh.
>>
>>41308123
Everybody I know has gained substantially more than me in less time. I don't even look like I lift. If two years of time investment isn't enough to produce some results it's just a fucking waste of time.

Bottom line is my physique is severely under average for 2 years of properly structured training and eating. I trained my biceps extensively for 3 months while maintaining weight and couldn't manage to gain even a quarter inch in that time frame. It's not my training, it's not my diet, so what is it?
>>
>>41307927
>Cardio was kept at a minimum but cardio has been scientifically proven to inhibit muscle growth, even in a caloric surplus. I have done periods where I frequently did HIIT and standard cardio during cutting phases

You should be getting your heart rate up every day. Your excuse is complete shit. You seriously expect me to take that excuse seriously? You are not going to lose all your gains just because you run every day. It's just not a valid excuse. You aren't a competitive lifter, and here you are complaining about your aesthetics, but you won't do cardio.

Your paragraph about your diet is even more of a joke. 1.0 g protein per lb of bodyweight? seriously? overkill dude, I bet you spend like $100 a month on supplements you don't even need!

Then we get to the part where you say you don't train abs. Yeah I can tell buddy.

Look man, you seem like someone who fell for every single meme on /fit/ and got mad when it turned out to be just that....memes!

Idk how tall you are, but that would help me decipher your weight/frame but you look like you might be 6'1'' @ 200 lbs

your arms are huge compared to your chest and your waist is out past your obliques. You're slouching forward which tells me you never train back, and you didn't post your legs but I bet they're way too big bc you mentioned SS as part of your routine.

You cannot expect to look good @ 200lbs unless you have the frame and muscle to warrant that amount of weight. Just looking at your pic, even if you sucked all the fat off your body, you would still look like shit.

You desperately need to do cardio, ab routines, back and chest. You desperately need to fix your diet. Basically all the shit you obviously HAVEN"T done at all these past two years. Most importantly, you desperately need to stop falling for the memes you read on /fit/.

Go watch Scooby vids and figure it out man.
>>
>>41308055
You are a PRIME fucking example of someone who takes every single study on genetics and /fit/ memes to heart. A really stupid smart guy.
>>
>>41308055
Do you know nothing besides buzzwords and meme phrases? If you think your hourglass figure is due to midsection fat instead of your lack of obliques you are no where near as educated as you make yourself out to be. And where the fuck are your upper traps?
>>
>>41308165
> Everybody I know has gained substantially more than me in less time.
So you are either not training right, your nutrition is not on point, or you actually have a medical condition which you can get checked.
So what are you complaining about?

>I don't even look like I lift.
That's muscle dysmorphia right there. Of course you look like you lift, you look like you've lifted for 2 years.

>If two years of time investment isn't enough to produce some results it's just a fucking waste of time.
Well it's not a thing you do and then you stop and keep all the health benefits, etc.
You either lift or you don't.
If you see no benefits for yourself in lifting, go quit - no one is going to judge besides yourself.

>Bottom line is my physique is severely under average for 2 years of properly structured training and eating
Nope it isn't. Since you've obviously only lifted for 2 years, you are actually still a newbie. Come back when you lifted for another 2 years - or don't come back when you quit.
>>
>>41307768
You're bigger than 80% of the non obese male population. If you cut another 5% bodyfat normies will think your huge. Some people have shitty genetics man. And the people who post their sick gainz online are a biased sample with good genetics and/or steroids. Think about it, wouldn't those with good bodies be more inclined to post their bodies online? You don't see the other 90% of people struggling to get a six pack after 5 years of lifting. That combined with body dysmorphia. Wew. You're fine man. Come back in 2 more years and if you haven't seen pretty good results by then, somethings wrong.
>>
>>41307768
>strict
>>
how many push ups can you do?
how many pull ups can you do?
how many sit ups can you do?
how many laps can you run?

please don't start pinning dude
>>
>>41308211
That's what I (>>41307885) was saying.
But OP doesn't wanna listen to actual lifters who indeed have more than 5 years experience. Well... people these days have no will to actually be patient and do something with conviction.
>>
>>41308231
Since when is hypertrophy about "how many".
It is all about progression of volume.
Just upping the reps of these things every week is not going to do shit after a few years of lifting.

t. not OP
>>
>>41308231
This desu. Anyone who answers under 50+/20+/afuckington/40+ is not /fit/. This is how you get a six-pack beach body.
>>
desu u look like shit after lifting 2 years.

not eating enough was fail nr 1 obviously
>>
>>41308297
this prolly missed out his noobgainz
RIP OP ;_;
you should have heard bruh
>>
>>41308250
well that wasn't what I even asked but I agree with your statement.
I was trying to gauge what his benchmark is because he looks like all show and no go

I'd be surprised if he could do much of any of that, which is the point I'd like to make. If you weigh in at 200lbs and can't do 25 push ups or 25 sit ups, then you don't have much strength at all.
>>
>>41307927
>Not even the most shredded motherfuckers on planet earth can maintain that kind of consistency for longer than a month or two.
>It's a matter of genetics.
>Abs don't show because of midsection fat. Get a clue.
Why do you still have midsection fat after "2 years of strict and structured nutrition and training"?
>Poor anthropometry for squatting also means my squat will always be fucking shit and my lower body will always look like shit too.
>If two years of time investment isn't enough to produce some results it's just a fucking waste of time.

Can someone just screencap this so everyone knows what someone who's never gonna make it looks like?
>>
File: 1487795788350.jpg (56KB, 556x565px) Image search: [Google]
1487795788350.jpg
56KB, 556x565px
>>41308305
>I was trying to gauge what his benchmark is because he looks like all show and no go
>I'd be surprised if he could do much of any of that, which is the point I'd like to make.
Ah alright, I got you mate.

Picture unrelated - but kind of my optimal body.
>>
>>41308173
>You should be getting your heart rate up every day. Your excuse is complete shit. You seriously expect me to take that excuse seriously? You are not going to lose all your gains just because you run every day. It's just not a valid excuse. You aren't a competitive lifter, and here you are complaining about your aesthetics, but you won't do cardio.
I find it odd that you completely disregard the fact that I have next to no muscle mass. I'm more than aware of what it takes to lose weight, I'm currently doing it. My point is why do I have no muscle mass after two years of training harder and being more dedicated than any body else in the gym?

>Your paragraph about your diet is even more of a joke. 1.0 g protein per lb of bodyweight? seriously? overkill dude, I bet you spend like $100 a month on supplements you don't even need!

Not sure what the purpose of this useless comment is. You're disagreeing with 80% of the fitness industry. I stated a range, not a static amount(very well aware of all the studies on optimal protein intake, but if you were actually informed you'd know this increases while cutting). And then to top that shitpile of a comment off you make a baseless assumption. Are you actually braindead?

I'm gonna assume the other replies are you samefagging because you bring up "meme" like a fucking redditor and clearly have next to no sports science or muscular development knowledge outside of your personal experience and broscience you live by so I'll just disregard the rest, you already made a fool of yourself enough and your butthurt is tremendous.
>>
>>41308281
people unwilling to put in the cardio work always complain about their shitty looks. "muh genetics" bullshit "muh scientific studies prove" bullshit.

just do cardio and body-weight out in the sun for a while if you want to find out what looking good is like.
>>
>>41308328
crazy how these dudes all do a lot of cardio/swimming. but the typical /fit/ poster would cry "steroids"
>>
>>41308341
>I have next to no muscle mass
>My point is why do I have no muscle mass after two years of training harder and being more dedicated than any body else in the gym?
Mate you need to lose your muscle dysmorphia.
You obviously have decent sized muscle for only 2 years lifting. Just look at your lats, they are even somewhat decent.
Normies will think you are looking great and well trained. That's what you can expect after a short period of time (2 years).
And this is coming from an gym-lunk who actually looks a lot bigger - but that took 3 times as long as your two years.

I havent had a good foundation till my third/fourth year of lifting.
>>
>>41307768
>implying 2 years is a long time in the scope of lifting
>>
>>41308372
Newbies like OP may think that, well we all have been dumb when we started lifting.
>>
>>41308341
>why do I have no muscle mass after two years of training harder and being more dedicated than any body else in the gym?

wow nice ego dude. at this point the truth seems to be whatever the opposite of what you post is.

>You're disagreeing with 80% of the fitness industry.

yeah, the same industry that makes money off of dipshits like you. You don't even need supplements for the first two years

and no, it's not me samefagging, you are just a really sad case of falling for every meme in the book.
>>
>>41308231
50+
Maybe ten on a good day
Never pushed myself to the point where I felt like I couldn't do anymore. 30 is pretty easy.
Of what size track? 100m? 200m? 400m? Laps around the entire gym? I already said I don't do cardio. Just because I don't meet your crossfit standard means nothing.
>>41308297
t. didn't read the thread
>>41308305
My all time PRs at 245lbs were a 350lbs squat, 450lbs deadlift, 340lbs bench, and 225lbs OHP. You get good at pushups, pullups, and situps by doing them. I don't do them. My ability to do them is completely residual performance from weight training.
>>
>>41308055
How the fuck is your back so huge but you have literally no traps???

The fuck have you been doing man?
>>
>>41308419
>My all time PRs at 245lbs were a 350lbs squat, 450lbs deadlift, 340lbs bench, and 225lbs OHP.
Pretty good strength gains in only 2 years.
Took me at least 3 years for a even lmao3plaet bench press.
High test af.
>>
>>41308419
>340lbs bench

that's not what your chest says, anon.

are you really tall or something?
>>
>>41308436
that's because he's lying
>>
>>41308250
>Doing a fuck ton of push-ups won't make you any bigger because rippetoe told me I need a barbell for that
I guess Herschel walker and Mike Tyson are actually small.

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2016/07/19/the-herschel-walker-workout/
>>
>>41308453
Could be e-statting yeah.
>>
Keep it up, friend. I'm proud of you.
>>
>>41307927
>didnt have a consistent diet

GG, you failed and wasted your own time.
>>
>>41308460
>comparing roiders to natural lifters
Okay.
>>
>>41308419
>Just because I don't meet your crossfit standard means nothing.
>anything cardio related is crossfit

kys. You've got plenty of muscle mass and the only thing stopping you from looking great at this point is cardio and a solid ab/oblique routine. stop blaming it on genetics and start working your ass off.
>>
>>41308474
Let him be. Some people have given up since they started.
I mean he isnt't even responding to most of the well-meant responses ITT.
>>
>>41307768
>I have shit genetics and zero willpower so everyone who looks better than me is roiding
>>
>>41308383
What is the point you're making here? This is irrelevant to the vast majority of what I said. It's very clear you're trying to deflect actually engaging my arguments because you have no logical counter for them. There is nothing detrimental about consuming 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight in terms of muscle gain even if it's slightly excessive. Why do you refuse to actually bring up something substantial and choose to cherrypick and strawman?
>>41308429
Traps have high androgen receptors. Could be low t. I have the vast majority of the symptoms. I don't neglect my traps by any means. I also do moving as a job.
>>41308436
>>41308437
6'4
>>41308453
>>41308462
No way to prove it, is there?
>>41308470
t. can't read
>>41308474
Bet I train more intensely and push myself harder than anybody posting in this chat. Get back to me when your average workout has you passing out with an average heartrate of 200+.
>>41308487
If you want to post a non-constructive post cherrypicking and misrepresenting what I say don't be surprised if you get called a fucking idiot. Open your eyes and read. Vast majority of people commenting are being nasty bitter cunts.
>>
File: 1491200799079.jpg (41KB, 403x307px) Image search: [Google]
1491200799079.jpg
41KB, 403x307px
>>41307927
you have to understand that most people who start lifting wont gain the full 20-25 pounds in their first year because they get too fat and need to cut somewhere like 4-8 months in, also if theyre trying to figure out how to gain a certain amount of weight (.5lbs a week) weeks and turn into months of making no progress simply trying to keep your weight under control.

I for example only gained about 15lbs my first year(spent 8 months bulking as a holocaust survivor up until about 15% bodyfat)

so i still have maybe another 5-10 pounds of muscle that i can gain from that first year until it slows down to about 1lb of muscle a month and 10-15lbs of muscle for my second year, which i will probably end up having to cut prematurely again.

so in theory if you do everything perfectly it could take you 4 years min to reach close to your genetic potential but most guys will take from 6 - 8 years.
>>
Whats your 5 rep max for squat, bench, deadlift, and overhead press?
>>
>>41308513
> If you want to post a non-constructive post cherrypicking and misrepresenting what I say don't be surprised if you get called a fucking idiot. Open your eyes and read. Vast majority of people commenting are being nasty bitter cunts.
I have given you well-meant responses (>>41308366) and you dont even answer.
You are cherry-picking all the bad trolls ITT, although it's common sense to not respond to them. It is /fit/ nonetheless.

>Traps have high androgen receptors. Could be low t. I have the vast majority of the symptoms. I don't neglect my traps by any means. I also do moving as a job.
You don't have low test with these kind of strength gains in such a period of time.
>>
>>41308513
i dont have to read your post to see you have a bodyfat of 18% how can you lift for that long and not understand that you need to cut and sacrifice those strength gains lol.
>>
>>41308453
No, read the thread. He trained purely for strength for 2 years because >>41308055
>Strength directly correlates to size.
He (used to) >>41308419
>My ALL TIME prs
lift heavy weight because he was fat as fuck >>41307927
>I lost a mind boggling amount of relative strength slow cutting from 265lbs (TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE POUNDS) to 245lbs.

And now he bitches and moans about his lack of mass and size.

>>41308190
Best post.
>>
>>41308570
Okay now that makes sense.
Case closed for OP I guess.
>>
>>41308513
>Get back to me when your average workout has you passing out with an average heartrate of 200+.

rip in peace OP

but srsly dude you might need a shrink more than you need fitness advice.
>>
>>41308553
>You don't have low test with these kind of strength gains in such a period of time.
I was much heavier when I achieved those numbers and looked considerably more muscular. The loss of pure relative strength makes absolutely no sense. I shouldn't go from being able to bench my bodyweight for 3x10 to barely being able to 5 rep it.

>>41308570
>>41308584
Nice samefag
>>
>>41308604
are you lifting for numbers?
are you lifting for aesthetics?
for health? for women?

what are you lifting for?
>>
>>41308513
you look utterly shit for a guy who benches like 150 kg. but you are six four so i dunno
>>
>>41308604
>I was much heavier when I achieved those numbers and looked considerably more muscular
So you just bulk up again? If you are not happy with the size you got after only 2 years of lifting you need to build more muscle. 2 years is nothing.
Also low test people dont OHP 225lbs in 2 years. Not gonna happen.
I have relatively high testosterone (checked it), I am training since 5 years and I barely go that heavy, even though I train pretty heavy.

>I shouldn't go from being able to bench my bodyweight for 3x10 to barely being able to 5 rep it.
Then you took a wrong diet approach, happens to the best of us tbqh.
>>
>>41308604
>Nice samefag
Nope, but even if it's still right isn't it?
OP has no actual lifting approach, seems like he does whatever with no plan whatsoever.

Yet he got some good gains nonetheless.
>>
>>41307768
Looking solid OP, do you have before pictures?
>>
>>41307768
one word for you buddy: CRE-A-TINE
>>
>>41308513
>Average workout has you passing out with a heart rate of 200+
That's what you get for not doing your cardio lad.
>>
>>41308632
General strength, performance, health, size, looks, etc... There is no specific motivation.
>>41308641
Barely bench 100kg in OP pic now.
>>41308649
What else can you fuck up other than not getting enough protein for muscle protein synthesis and fats for hormone maintenance? I kept my ratios the same but reduced calories(carbs). I don't see how you could cut in a more optimal fashion other than literally taking anavar.
>>41308670
What do you mean? I followed strict training cycles and kept my protein and fat intake at optimal or near optimal levels. I didn't just fuck around like 90% of assholes in the gym. I don't think you realize but I literally coach people in the gym and teach them how to train and they end up making way better progress than they were before because I have gotten my training philosophy and methodology down so fucking pat. I have read so many articles and watched so many different videos from leading strength coaches and athletes because I was desperate for optimal results.
>>41308683
Yes. This is me at 14.
>>41308685
Already take it.
>>41308742
Happened even when I was doing cardio regularly.
>>
File: me.jpg (36KB, 271x461px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
36KB, 271x461px
>>41308783
Fucking post thing didn't link image.
>>
>>41308783
> What else can you fuck up other than not getting enough protein for muscle protein synthesis and fats for hormone maintenance? I kept my ratios the same but reduced calories(carbs). I don't see how you could cut in a more optimal fashion other than literally taking anavar.
You cut too hard, if you hadn't you wouldn't lose that much strength.
>>
>>41308783
> What do you mean? I followed strict training cycles and kept my protein and fat intake at optimal or near optimal levels. I didn't just fuck around like 90% of assholes in the gym. I don't think you realize but I literally coach people in the gym and teach them how to train and they end up making way better progress than they were before because I have gotten my training philosophy and methodology down so fucking pat. I have read so many articles and watched so many different videos from leading strength coaches and athletes because I was desperate for optimal results.
So? You are on a good way then. Keep it up. 2 years is nothing in the general scheme of lifting. Most people I see look worse then you after 2 years (and you've been fat?). So you had it twice as hard.
>>
>>41308799
Taking 3 months to lose 20lbs is too fast? Recently I just gave up and said fuck it because cutting slowly was destroying my strength either way and lost 30lbs in less than a month.
>>
Thread tldr version; fucktards has no clue what hes doing, falls for the SS meme, does strength training instead of full body hypertrophy and never maintained a proper diet
>>
>>41308798
So you were skinny

Why didnt you take a weight gainer?
>>
>>41308814
If you lose strength it was obviously too fast. It depends on the person though. If I was getting too weak I'd up my calories again and lose weight more slowly - then you don't get weak as fuck.
But since you'd wanted a kind of radical cut of course you will lose strength. But strength is not the thing you care about, or is it?
If you want to be strong again just slowly bulk up again.
>>
>>41308827
t. can't read
>>41308828
t. can't read
>>41308832
So taking 3 months to lose 20lbs is too fast?
>>
>>41307768
If you'd cut down a lot you would be a little bit more muscular than ottermode
>>
File: 1353606264631.jpg (3KB, 139x150px) Image search: [Google]
1353606264631.jpg
3KB, 139x150px
This is a troll post 100%

Nice try m9
>>
>>41308852
>So taking 3 months to lose 20lbs is too fast?
If I'd lose THAT much of strength in a cut it is definetly too fast.
I personally have a different approach, I only have a slight cut for a long period of time so I don't lose any strength at all. (so basically no muscle-loss whatsoever)
Of course if you just want to go down with the weight faster you will lose strength, muscle and fat.
>>
>>41308864
Basically the epitome of whats aesthetic in a women view.
OP just cut down a little more and you will be aesthetic as fuark.
>>
>>41308814
Omg 30lbs in a month for someone who isn't morbidly obese is insane. No wonder why you look dyel.
>>
>>41308604
No.
>>
>>41308814
>and lost 30lbs in less than a month.
Like I said OP, you need to be more patient with fitness.
2 years is a short peroid of time, and losing 30lbs in a month does you no good.
You have enough time to be patient, you need to learn that.
It's not only about nutrition, gym-plan and stuff, it is also about patience.
>>
>I didn't just fuck around like 90% of assholes in the gym. I don't think you realize but I literally coach people in the gym and teach them how to train and they end up making way better progress than they were before because I have gotten my training philosophy and methodology down so fucking pat. I have read so many articles and watched so many different videos from leading strength coaches and athletes because I was desperate for optimal results.

where do you buy your bait from OP? this is a cut above the regular shit I see here.

>guys no really, I am so very very smart about fitness I even TRAIN other ppl and they make gainz faster than me. It can't be me, it just HAS to be genetics. It can't possibly be any mistake I am making.
>>
>>41308852
How you can't read, idiot?

Why dont you take weight gainers
>>
>>41308957
didnt OP said he doesnt want to bulk up?
>>
File: cmon.png (451KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
cmon.png
451KB, 500x534px
>>
>>41308939
I mean to OPs defense, he looks like he lifted exactly for 2 years.
People are just not patient enough, and OP is no exception.
>>
>>41308972
Yeah obviously but his bullshit excuses and inflated ego is hilarious. How does he expect anyone to believe his story or feel sympathetic enough to care about his situation if he's just going to be an insufferable cunt when ppl offer him legit advice.
>>
>>41308961
So what does he want then?
Get ripped?

It doesn't matter what is your goal, you always need to help your body to get that goal

Fat burners, weight gainer, creatine, whey protein, etc

You need suplements to do it
>>
>>41309001
>You need suplements to do it

that is absolutely false sir. supplements are sometimes a decent shortcut but often times a placebo.
>>
>>41308985
True. Well nobody is going to judge him besides himself.
If he wants to quit because of his body dysmorphia and not being patient enough its his decision after all. I know how my body developed over the years, and let me tell you this OP I have been looking way worse after only 2 years.
If I had quit back then I would never be where I am now.
>>
>>41307927
I am training to do triathlons professionally and I almost look bigger and am definitely leaner than you, and I do 11 hours of cardio a week and only 4 hours of weights a week, at max. You're just not training good enough or not dieting good enough dude.
>>
>>41309032
delet this we can't let /fit/ know about cardio gains
>>
>>41307768
ahahaaha

enjoy your genetics of piss OP
>>
>>41309083
OP has pretty decent genetic tho, his hips are a bit wide but other than that its fine. His shoulders are pretty good.
>>
>>41309109
his hips aren't even wide he just doesn't train abs or obliques or cardio because the science reports he reads tell him not to.
>>
File: 2017-05-01_133755.png (530KB, 735x626px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-01_133755.png
530KB, 735x626px
>>41307768
I've also been lifting for 2 years, strict diet... rest wasn't the best and also fucked around for about 6 months doing strength and whatever I felt like training at the time
also got wide hips

but I'm happy with my progress because when I started I was 55 kg skeleton... the summer before I joined the gym I was walking around topless and my dad said I looked like I just stepped out of a holocaust camp
>>
>>41309357
dang OP btfo
>>
>>41309357
>>41307768
What's up with these hour glass figures?
>>
File: fatfuck.jpg (124KB, 653x629px) Image search: [Google]
fatfuck.jpg
124KB, 653x629px
>>41309001
Read the damn thread.
>>
I look better and I've been lifting since new years
>>
File: 2017-04-30_235052.png (3MB, 1471x735px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-30_235052.png
3MB, 1471x735px
>>41309377
no, I'm pointing out that we have similar physiques, I'm flexing my lats in that picture so I look wider, OP's shoulders, flexed lats and chest look way bigger than mine, my biceps are probably the only thing bigger than his

there's also no mention of his height unless I missed it, but judging off his weight, I'd estimate definitely over 6' while I'm 177 cm no idea in feet and most of my training has been hypertrophy and his seems to be strength, I lift no where near those numbers

point is that it looks like decent progress for 2 years training, remember where you started, it's a slow journey but you're on track

>>41309378
we also seem to both have thin wrist and ankles which inhibit how much muscle we can gain naturally

>>41309483
prove it
>>
Since so many people talk about OP's abs and obliques, would it be proper to add one extra hour a week just to work out abs and obliques?
>>
>>41309380
topkek SS claims another victim.

>>41309563
every 48 hours you need to hit abs and obliques. doing an hour of obliques once a week is laughable.

abs come from a combination of cardio and diet
>>
>claims to work his ass off
>gets asshammered when ppl tell him to do more cardio and abs
>"science proves cardio and ab workouts don't work"
>>
>>41307768
I think your biggest problem is your gross nipples and chest hair
>>
I can't stop laughing at OP, it's like he got all his information specifically from /fit/ memes
>>
>>41307768
that guy looks alright, could be leaner. i'm not mad at that physique though. if you weren't obviously shitposting i would say you had body dysmorphia.
>>
>>41309357
If anything I think you look good m8, keep at it.

>>41309629
Can you elaborate or point me towards some good source? There's not much talk of abs exercises here and I'm afraid of falling for memes like "do 100 situps every day".
As for cardio I'm doing 30min 3-4 times a week.
>>
>>41309661
watch out, OP will tell you he's read scientific studies that prove he should've been 10% body fat and ripped by now.

he's probably going to start doing steroids too. what a cuck
>>
>>41309629
Nothing wrong with SS, despite the fact I never did it for longer than 2 months. If you think SS is bad you're literally retarded and have no clue what you're talking about.
>>41309646
Oh look, another 30 IQ "didn't read" comment by some uneducated fucktard. You'll bench 2 plate some day, kiddo.
>>
>>41309708
Scooby has some great vids on this. Go to his Youtube channel by searching Scooby abs routine. He'll give you the proper form and technique.

Literally just situps and leg swings once you are ready to do them. Mix with cardio and diet and voila.
>>
>>41309661
>>41309718
Still samefagging the same thread after 3 hours? Go to bed, faggot.
>>
File: topkeke.png (230KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
topkeke.png
230KB, 1920x1080px
>>41309750
>OP can't handle the bantz
>as many as 10 different posters going in on him
>must be the same person

you need help
>>
>>41307768
Have you tried losing more weight? You think youre at 12 or 10 but really you still look fatty. Jesus man just keep cutting.
>>
>>41308419
Post form videos. High fucking doubt a 225 OHP and with a shit as like your no fucking way its a 350 squat
>>
File: 1493870831080.png (281KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493870831080.png
281KB, 1920x1080px
>>41309766
>double posts to pretend like tons of people actually give enough of a shit to waste their time saying nothing and shitposting
>inadvertently exposes his own stupid ass for samefagging while trying to prove he's not samefagging
That was just sad. Exit the thread any time. Holy shit.
>>41309979
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrgV4hy6LEM
>>
it looks to me that OP was a lanklet and now is finding out that even though he's tall he can't put on muscle as well and as fast as the rest of the population that is under 6'

just fucking keep lifting OP, you'll add weight to your lifts, gain strength, and gain muscle.

It's only a matter of time...
just go back to strong lifts or even better just start to tren hard, eat clen, and anavar give up.

you'll have more muscles then
>>
>>41310031
is this a joke? At no point do you show any weight on the bar.
>>
its all genetics anyway
if you're ugly you're ugly, you'll go from fat and ugly to fit and ugly which looks more hilarious than it does sexy
>>
>>41307768
just take an ai, 500mg test and quit being a fuckig complainfag
>>
File: 1443045423885.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1443045423885.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>>41310619
>born with cleft lip after many surgeries im still ugly as fuckkkkkk
>5'6
>started lifting last month

plz no im sure if i get low body fat my face will look better there has to be some hope
>>
>>41310590
you can see the weight in the mirror you dumbfuck
>>
>>41307768
OP's having a bad time itt
>>
>>41310660
roid up or you're gonna look like OP at your peak
>>
>>41310695
but roids are illegal in my state i dont wanna go to prison.
>>
>>41307768
You don't go from nothing to swole in only two goddamned years by doing basic bitch barbell routines and eating 'well" you dumb impatient waste of spunk.

You get there by hard as fuck workout sessions that leave you wrecked, busting ass all of the time and major fucking sacrifices.

It's not pretty and it goddamned well isn't a good way to live belive me but the results can not be argued with.
And why aren't you shredded yet? That's the fucking easiest thing to do. Hell you're two-three months of cutting and hard full body calisthenics with daily abworkouts from a sort of six pack right now.

Stop bitching and go get dem gainz.
>>
>>41307927

You are supposed to pick a routine you like and stick with it. Not dick around and work on speed or make your own periodizations.

Also your genetics are clearly shit since I eat what I want and only train bodyweight and still look way better then you.
>>
What are your lifts?
>>
File: meneame-media-comment-20922119.gif (309KB, 474x379px) Image search: [Google]
meneame-media-comment-20922119.gif
309KB, 474x379px
>>41307927
>You don't actually expect my diet to be consistent for 2 straight years in a row do you?
>>
>>41308307
Ideal Weight: 161-177 lbs
BMI Score: 28.5

Your BMI is 28.5, which means you are classified as Overweight…
>>
>>41307768
Well done. These are good results.
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.