[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (25KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 233x216px
Is quitting soda necessary to become /fit/?
>>
you can have diet a&w root beer
>>
File: IMG_0165.jpg (81KB, 770x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0165.jpg
81KB, 770x702px
>>41305539
I hope not
> considered it a cheat meal type deal and drink only once every 2 weeks
>>
My gym buddy tells me even diet soda is terrible for you, and said that he only drinks water.
>>
>>41305539

Maybe not, if everything else you eat is clean.

But when you stop drinking it, after a while you stop craving it. You might look in wonder at how so many people are so eager to shove such poison in their bodies. It is easy to drink 300 calories with no nutritional value and pay like 1000% markup to do it.

You won't miss it when it's gone. A good trick is to not buy any with groceries; don't have it in the house. Same trick works with ice cream.
>>
>>41305539

yes.

but you can have one every few weeks.

youll find it unappetizing and not crave it very often after a while
>>
diet soda is fine for you. I have a six pack, can run a 10k easily, and drink 2-3 diet cans a day for the past 10 years.
>>
The only thing good for you is water. Its what our body is made of. If we were meant to drink soda then our bodies would be made with soda but that is not the case.
>>
>>41307354
soda is water, friendo
>>
>>41305539

Stop drinking soda and after a couple of weeks you'll realize how gross it is, trust me

Water only boys
>>
>>41305635
It really won't make any difference unless you drink liters upon liters every single day. The worst thing it can do is jack your teeth up, really.
>>
>>41305539

I dont drink pop just because it makes me feel like shit with how thick it is. Once you quit drinking it for like a month next time you do you'll think what the fuck was I drinking before.

Diet pop is fucking gross and just for people who want to feel good about drinking pop.

Water, tea, coffee, and homemade juices all you need bro.
>>
>>41307378
But water is not soda
>>
File: 1493157417983.jpg (16KB, 368x237px) Image search: [Google]
1493157417983.jpg
16KB, 368x237px
If you are unfit, make decisions that will make you more fit.
If you are fit, then do whatever you need to progress.
If i have visible abs, and continue gaining strength over time while enjoying soda regularly, there is no reason to stop.
However, if i were to attempt a cut, cutting out soda would be a very easy way to reduce overall calories.
If you are skeletal, soda can be a good bulk assist, though nowhere near milk.
If you are fat, avoid it entirely.
>>
>>41307381
Can confirm this. Haven't had soda in 2 months. Tried drinking a can and was only able to have a sip or two before throwing it away. Just water, coffee, tea, and whey smoothies for me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.