[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No effect from Nootropics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4577.jpg (21KB, 516x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4577.jpg
21KB, 516x324px
So after reading up on them for years and in the past trying noopet and oxiractam (which I also don't think worked) I went out and bought piractam,phenibut and coluracetam.

I've tried the phenibut in doses of .5g to 6g and I may of had a slightly deeper sleep one night other than that nothing.

Piractam has been taking for up to 5-6 days straight average dose around 3gs no effects noticed.

I've tried the coluracetam 3x now.2x20mg doses and today I took 40mg (drank 3G piractam an hour before hand) on nothing at all from it not even the HD vision people get from it.

So what gives ? I don't think I'm getting bunk stuff.it appears to be legit and it's also from nootropicdepot which is supposed to be a legit site.

I'm not trying them in a studying situation but I am trying them in my construction job.From what I have read up I should be noticing some sort of change in my thinking.

I also don't get anxiety but I haven't even noticed the sleep efffects from the phenibut.
Maybe I could just be a immune to this because I've taken benzos in the past.

I dunno any suggestions !
>>
i suggest you stop falling for memes, brainlet
>>
Stupid fucker falling for snake oil shit kek
>>
I took, marketed and sold nootropics for a few years about 10 years ago before they were big meme shit

They definitely have cool affects and racetams are cheap and fun to play around with but there are non responders.

The fact you've tried 2 completely unrelated ones and had no effect means you're probably either not taking enough or doing something retarded.

HD vision is also nonsense, if you're believing that you're clearly pretty stupid either way.

Which choline are you taking with them?

Also their half life is very short, racetams last a few hours of noticeable effect and like caffeine, need to be cycled, as does phenibut.
>>
5 to 6 g of phenibut as a first time user? Isn't that a little high, considering it's addictive in that dose?
>>
>>41304087
he said .5-.6 which is a tiny dose

Op try 1.5 and tell me if u still feel nothing.

In the morning on an empty stomach drinking a cup of coffee first.
>>
>>41303754
You got bunk.
>>
>>41303754
You can't fix stupid, dipshit.
>>
>>41304087
Try half a coke plastic bottle cap of phenibut... It definitely made conversations easier.

And 4.8g of Piracetam should be run with choline donor (Alpha-GPC at 300mg) for at least 14 days.
>>
>>41304075
I haven't been taking it with choline.DESU I read from some people it wasn't needed also assumed if it was my 5eggs a day would of contained enough.

I wasn't expecting anything spectacular with my vision just some sort of difference.Ive taken too many psy to think I was going to get anything special visual wise.

>>41304106
No I took up to 6grams once it wasn't doing fuck all and it still didn't produce any effect.
Also don't think I have tried it in 8 days and I took around 2gs 3hours ago and still no effect(was hoping something for sleep)
>>
Does any of this shit actually work? Don't want to do anything illegal in the US but wouldn't mind fucking around with it if it's safe.
>>
>>41304650
Well I was reading up on Reddit it for ads before I order and they all said yes but for me it's a big no.

Also a friend who ended up bad on the Valium (he was taking 30+ 10mg a day along with H now and then) said to me it worked and that you even got a little high ofnit
>>
>>41304553
im telling u theres a procedure to take phenibut. you need to take it on an empty stomach with coffee
>>
>>41304712
Well I've taken it like that minus the coffe 3x now on the way to work.
>>
You'll feel the phenibut eventually if you up the dose.
>>
>>41303754
I can only speak for noopept, but the stuff does act and fade quickly, like over the course of 15 to 30 minutes if you take it sublingally.
I can't be sure about the supposed long term effects like increased neuroplasty, but there is a short burst increase in working memory, I've confirmed that.
However if you really want to notice it, not just routinely take it for the long term effects I recommend taking at least 200mg a dose, but that's for me.
I'd recommend trying increasing the dose until you get a headache. Then you make a solid cod liver and eggs meal and set your dose to 30 mg less than that.
From what I've heard racetams (noopept is just a pseudoracetam) have the same function but act and fade more slowly.

Tbh racetams aren't a miracle product if you don't already have a stack. The stuff that makes you real productive is stimulants that tend to fuck your body over if you use it on the regular rather than for a boost before exams.

You're on /fit/, I'd recommend taking care of your body as much as your mind, the two work in concert.
If you just don't care, take an adderall a day and go roid you impatient fuck.
>>
File: 1471368212823.png (116KB, 816x587px) Image search: [Google]
1471368212823.png
116KB, 816x587px
>>41304075
>They definitely have cool affects

You should have upped your dosage.
>>
>>41303754
Oxiracitam has some pretty profound anti depressant effects for me. Also less anxiety.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.