[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deadlift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Spicy.jpg (35KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Spicy.jpg
35KB, 550x550px
hey /fit/ tips for increasing DL?? pic not related
>>
>>41299521
I insist that its pic related tho
>>
i highly recommend deadlifting
>>
>>41299521
Yes
Do TM but
Put deadlifts where squats are
Sumo where front squats are
And leg press supersetted with GHR where deadlifts and power cleans are
(replace GHR with hamstring curls supersetted with back extension if you don't have GHR equipment)
>>
have you tried deadlifting?
>>
How can I improve over head dead lift?
>>
>>41299637
are you trying to kill him?
>>
>>41299840
He'll be fine, deadlifts are just as easy/hard to recover from as squats, and if he takes squats out it's not an unusually high recovery load
>>
>>41299521
is the start, middle or the end your problem?
>>
Deadlift more frequently and I've started doing really high volume upper back days which I think have been helping a good amount
>>
File: 1493731994455.gif (559KB, 140x173px) Image search: [Google]
1493731994455.gif
559KB, 140x173px
>>41299521
>Deadlift
>hey /fit/ tips for increasing DL?? pic not related
How heavy is your barbell row?

If you can't row heavy with perfect form then you can't deadlift.

It teaches you to be strong in a hinged position and to engage your lats

And if you don't like rowing you're a gigantic faggot and shouldn't be deadlifting anyway
>>
>>41299521
#1 tip;

You're not trying to rip the bar off the ground. You're trying to push the Earth down beneath the bar.

Your back should already be strong enough that you won't feel a strain when lifting heavy. It's a leg exercise. You should feel it in your hammies.

Train forearms and only do double overhand no straps. Otherwise you're a puss. If you're strapping up/semi supinated under 405lbs then you might as well get on gear because you won't make it.

Maintain interabdominal pressure.
>>
>>41300051
not him but i struggle off the floor, never lockout, what do

>>41301842
i dl 180kg conventional for single and my bent over rows is like 2pl8 with okayish form, should it be more?

My bench is like 80kg tho xd

But i agree bent over rows are the shit.
>>
>>41301859
dyel?
>>
>>41301867
There's no chance in hell that you're rowing that with perfect form with that shitty of a deadlift

You don't know how to hinge properly I'm sure of it
>>
>>41301879
>this is you
>>
>>41299531
Audible Kek
>>
>>41299521
Do Snatch Grip Deadlifts or Deficit Deadlifts for relatively heavy sets of 3/5 as an accessory . This works for me. Still a virgin, though
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.