[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rapid weight loss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 974422e6f12fea579fdc371660805331.jpg (403KB, 1400x1477px) Image search: [Google]
974422e6f12fea579fdc371660805331.jpg
403KB, 1400x1477px
I started eating about only 1200 calories a day four weeks ago, and dropped from 208 pounds to 188 pounds. When will I stop losing weight if I continue this diet?

5'11 btw
>>
thats glycogen, water, and intestinal bulk, that will slow down very quickly.

You can lose about 2 lbs per week on that diet
>>
>>41295553
Please stop. Loosing weight that fast isn't healthy. Eat at a -500 kcal deficit and do HIIT + Lifting. You'll loose weight more slowly, but you'll get a much better result in the end.
>>
>>41295553
Don't listen to these retards. I was eating around 500 calories a day for 3 weeks went from 225 to 195. Then after putting back on water and glycogen came up to 203. Wtf is "intestinal bulk"? You'll keep losing weight til you run out of fat and Muscle bruh
>>
>>41295553
I am not OP, but im a a extreme newbie when it comes to fitness, so I have to ask (sorry if a seems dumb but we all gotta start somewere right?)

What in the everloving majestic flying magical Narnian Undead fuck is eating at a calorie deficit
>>
>>41296797
>What in the everloving majestic flying magical Narnian Undead fuck
are you too insecure to just say what the fuck?
>>
>>41296797
the sticky
read it.
>>
>>41296856
Didnt find it there
>>
>>41296751
Shit, like your post.
>>
>>41296859
If you're legitimately confused by this, it means eating less than your maintenance. Your maintenance is the number of calories (kcals) you need to intake to maintain your current weight. If you eat more calories, you get bigger (muscle and/or fat). You eat less, at a deficit (as in a deficiency), you lose weight (muscle and/or fat). Lift while eating at a deficit to minimize muscle loss. The goal is generally to lose fat, not muscle.
>>
>>41296797
eating fewer calories than your body needs to maintain its bodyweight

for example a deficit of 500 is 2900 to someone who needs 3400 to maintain their bodyweight
>>
How do i know how many calories do i need to maintain my curent weight?

Thanks for the answers
>>
>>41296979
Use a tdee calculator.
>>
>>41296797
Eating fewer calories than your body demand, forcing it to consume glycogen, fat, and eventually muscle
>>
>>41295553
I did this before. But I started at 1000 calories a day until I couldn't do it anymore after a month, then boosted to 1100 then 1200.

Only thing I can say is you will lose the weight, be very tired, sleep more, lose muscle and most of your strength.

My new plan is trying to stop that but still be pretty extreme.
>>
File: 1488358517576.jpg (125KB, 609x607px) Image search: [Google]
1488358517576.jpg
125KB, 609x607px
>>41296543
don't listen to this mediocre coping faggot. the result will be exactly the same in the end.

if you have the willpower to stick to a more extreme deficit, go for it as long as you're getting your protein and minerals.

that guy can't even spell lose correctly
>>
>>41298352
Enjoy your loose skin fuvkboi
>>
>>41298386

The resulting loose skin is exactly the same, this meme is horse shit.
The difference is that when you lose weight quickly your body doesn't have time to shrink whatever it will, but if you give it that time you'll be at the same place.
If you don't want loose skin stay fat.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.