[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have one week to put on as much muscle mass as possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1490915437081.jpg (15KB, 236x206px) Image search: [Google]
1490915437081.jpg
15KB, 236x206px
You have one week to put on as much muscle mass as possible

No roids

How would you do it?
>>
>>41294948
probably insane volume with few lifts
something in the lines of german volume training
>>
>>41294948
Lift and eat a shitload of food and if you're lucky ou gain a pound or two of fat.
>>
File: IMG_4700.jpg (310KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4700.jpg
310KB, 1024x768px
>>41294948
Lift?
This is a stupid thread op
>>
>>41294948
>1 week
>gains
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>41294948
Nanomachines
>>
i would hit muscles that i don't usually hit, i would hit them hard and with a fuckload of volume

i would eat 5000 calories a day
>>
>>41294948
go back in time to being a noob.

never will you ever gain like you did in the beginning.
>>
>>41294948
You going to the beach this weekend and you forgot to workout all year?
>>
>>41294973
wtf is that picture
>>
Synthol
>>
File: IMG_0590.jpg (44KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0590.jpg
44KB, 399x385px
>>41295003
Kek
>>
For actual mass prob gvt with squats, press and rows. And eat a fuckton of carbs. For looking bigger, a shitton of forearm and trap work combined with sprints to lower bodyfat, more protein.
>>
>>41294948
Fast then carb refeed. That's about all you can do. Should gain a few pounds at least.
>>
One week isn't enough for anything other than competitive eating.

If I had one month I'd probably just do PPLx2, but working out 6 hours a day.
>>
>>41294948
upper/lower split with heavy compounds and then accessories for dayzzz, lifting every day with a big caloric surplus including high protein high carb. and lots of sleep.
Bare in mind as a pure beginner you're gonna gain about 0.5kg of muscle at most in a week. if you've been lifting already for a while (1y+) you'll be lucky to get 0.05-0.1kg.
>>
>>41295518
>0.5
mb meant 0.25kg.
>>
Take the week off. Muscles grow when you rest, right?
>>
File: SamHarris.jpg (547KB, 400x499px) Image search: [Google]
SamHarris.jpg
547KB, 400x499px
>>41294948
>Go to a farm
>Filled with cows
>Kill the owner
>Kill the cows
>Pile the corpses, but leave a tunnel to the middle
>Put all of that muscle mass into a pile
>By the end of the week I crawl under it
>Have put literal tons of muscle mass on me

You see, this is why you have to have clear definitions! You didn't say that the muscle mass had to be mine, much less that it had to be lean!

Honestly, how can you expect to have a conversation if you don't understand the exact semantics?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.