[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

w-will i make in time for summer, lads? i have about 2 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0311.jpg (46KB, 541x497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0311.jpg
46KB, 541x497px
w-will i make in time for summer, lads?

i have about 2 months left and around 8kg to lose

6'0 89kg pls no bully
>>
You'd have to go on a hardcore Auschwitz diet to lose 8 kilos in 2 months, bruv. Not sure you wanna do that.
>>
you look good and strong, no need to cut down. Just keep lifting and eating clean.
>>
I don't understand what is wrong with staying at that weight
>>
>>41293501
This, honestly being shredded for summer is a meme because you won't be able to enjoy stuff like BBQs without obsessing over the food

You look good, and strong, just be
> confident
and you'll get mires
>>
>>41293506
He clearly wants to be shredded for summer
Go full on aushwitz and you should (miserably) make it. Also try a little fasted cardio
>>
>>41293444
you're starting to look good, 2 months is plenty of time.
>>
>>41293444
Checked btw
Don't listen to them OP, get lean as fuck and feel even more confident in front of people
>>
can somebody estimate the bf of this guy?
>>
>>41293560
Since you see his upper abs slightly I'd guess around 16-17%.
Could be a little off tho, this picture doesnt reveal his lower ab-fat.
>>
You're so hot
>>
>>41293490
my current rate is 3kg per month, maybe a little more. and tbqh i'm never hungry, in fact i'm usually too full to handle my food (eating pretty much just chicken, vegetables, eggs, oats, and a little dairy and fish). i'm also still making gains (some probably due to >muscle memory meme). i think i can handle dropping a few more calories without suffering too much.

>>41293501
>>41293506
>>41293518
>>41293533
>>41293537
>>41293554
thanks lads, but i'm far from being where i want to be right now. i'm obviously hiding my love handles and fupa. also i got that thicc a$$ that needs to go.

>>41293560
>>41293589
i estimate i'm around 22% maybe even more

>>41293607
y-you too
>>
>>41293870
> i estimate i'm around 22% maybe even more
That high?
You got a good fat distribution then.
>>
>>41293444
Nice job on putting on the muscle. Even a small cut will help you a bunch so you don't have to dig halfway to fucking china to find a muscle fiber... like this guy I know.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.