[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gym wtf stories?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170428-100838.png (99KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170428-100838.png
99KB, 1080x1920px
So today I was just doing a regular biceps/chest workout, everything was going smooth.
I was gonna do some cable crossovers and asked some dude who was doing rows if he was using one of the "handles"
At first he just looked at me and kept going, so I asked nicely again and pointed at it. He decided to pause his music, remove headphones and say "The first rule of working out is, never talk to anyone who is doing a set. But no i'm not using that"
Everyone heard him and just stared at him.
>>
You shouldn't interrupt mid set though
>>
Youre probably manlet. I'm 6'4 and have never experienced bullshit like that from roid ragers
>>
File: 926.gif (100KB, 600x368px) Image search: [Google]
926.gif
100KB, 600x368px
>>41292669

Maybe you should have waited until he finished his set, retard.
>>
>Not waiting for someone to finish their set

You're a special kind of cunt
>>
>>41292669
Poor etiquette on your part breh
>>
Summer is here early boys
>>
>>41292669
Are you retarded? I hope you get asked something every set for the rest of your life
>>
>talks to someone mid set
>doesn't even care to green text his story

fucking ledditors
>>
>>41292669
He's right though.
>>
>>41292669
You were in the wrong cancerretard
>>
Good for him for teaching you a valuable lesson
>>
>>41292669
>interrupting mid-set
He was right, fuck off dude.
>>
>>41292669
At first I thought he was in the wrong, but then I realized I never interrupt someone doing a set.

Poor etiquette OP
>>
>>41292669
your fault...
>>
>about to finish first set of warmup
>bench next to me is this somewhat fit old guy benching an empty bar
>what ever.. as he is benching the empty bar i rack a plate on the left side the proceed to take a plate from his rack.
>mind you that was the last 25lb plate on that rack
>as i turn around and place the plate , he finishes his bar sets, gets up , looks around and asks if i took a 25lb plate off the rack
>say yes
>"i was preparing that for my workout"
>You what..?
>"yes, i set it for my workout. its rude that you didn't ask if i'm using it"
>tell him there is no such thing, the plate was racked along with the rest of the unused plates so i just picked it up.
>ask him if i need to ask for permission from people every time i approach a different rack or machine to take plates?
>says yes
>laugh in his face
>keeps on blabbing about his old age and how he trained people in his past.
>ignore his old dumb ass and slam another set anger fueled set.
>>
>>41292669
>interrupting someone mid set

yeah, you are dumb
>>
>>41293186
Bait but what the hell.

Basic etiquette is to not pull weights of whatever bench/rack/stand someone is currently using without asking if they intend to use it. Unless you're pulling from a free-standing weight tree or a completely open piece of equipment, you're wrong.
>>
>that guy that interrupts you mid set

Fuck off OP he's right
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.