[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here lifts to make mom proud?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Who here lifts to make mom proud?
>>
I lift to make your mum proud too.
>>
File: 1486071151228.jpg (59KB, 846x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486071151228.jpg
59KB, 846x1024px
Parents keep saying they're proud of me, but I don't believe them because I don't ever feel like I do things worth being proud of. Maybe if I get stronger they will be.
>>
>>41290813
Parent mires are the best mires. I take them for granted. I need to spend more time with them.
>>
File: 2016241242.jpg (17KB, 400x242px) Image search: [Google]
2016241242.jpg
17KB, 400x242px
>>41290813
my parents disowned me
>>
i lift for my ancestors

aspie here
>>
fuck yeah OP, a return to greek values of making your parents proud while also surpassing them in every aspect is the future

theres that Greek story where the guy wins the the olympics or something and carries his father round on his shoulders in celebration and his father dies of pride and happiness

>tfw you will never make your parents so proud they die of happiness
>>
when we were on vacations I remember it was always a hassle with mom to find playgrounds with monkeybars and stuff to work out
>>
>>41290813
I think you mean "to make mom regret reproducing"
how about getting a good job and respect of your peers
>>
If It wasn't for my mother passing away, I would have never took the step to quit drinking and start lifting. I still will have the occasional beer but I have yet to miss a day at the gym. I hope that if she was still here that she would be proud of me.
>>
>>41292805
I'm sorry for your loss anon. I'll bet you'd make her proud.
>>
>>41292399
https: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diagoras_of_Rhodes

>considered the happiest mortal that ever lived
>>
I lift for my parents and every generation before them. I-I hope im making them proud. Especially my mother, she deserves to have a good son. My father too, I hope to meet him in the heavens someday. I hope he is proud of the man I am becoming
>>
File: golden one.jpg (55KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
golden one.jpg
55KB, 640x600px
>>41291782

Leeft for mudder EURUP
>>
>>41291743
same
>>
>>41295393
hi Arthas
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.